• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons some folks are frustrated about the difficulty of recent endgame content. what would be more fun?

    Puzzle & Dragons some folks are frustrated about the difficulty of recent endgame content. what would be more fun?


    some folks are frustrated about the difficulty of recent endgame content. what would be more fun?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:37 PM PST

    i've seen a lot of people lately feeling defeated about new dungeons being one hit kills even with strong teams, especially when they're the only place to get new evo gems.

    i can definitely sympathize, but also recognize that the easier new dungeons meant for less experienced players start to feel trivial once you've built a team that can take down MD1, so it's hard to find a middle ground. gotta be tough making content that's challenging to the vets without immediately kicking everyone else's butt.

    i'm curious about what sort of dungeons (beyond grindfests & raw difficulty) the community finds exciting. maybe at a certain level of power creep you just paint yourself into a corner, but i feel like there's still good puzzlin' to be had without just blowing up the meta.

    personally, i really enjoyed the "6* or less" challenge a few months back. it was a great way to dig through the box for cards that were cool for the cost but doomed by rarer cards to sit on the bench, i'd love more excuses to break out some old cards. maybe a dungeon for only unevo'ed cards? would be another reason to keep around fodder, at least.

    would love to hear your thoughts & speculation

    submitted by /u/drewtetz
    [link] [comments]

    So… Soccer Kio Was an Ouch.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:54 PM PST

    I remember whaling so hard during that academy event only to be 'forced' to trade for him.

    65% shield and easy leader activation was unheard of in my box at the time and I thought I got something big. What I got instead was disappointment in waves.

    Anyone think he's gonna be worth anything when buffed, or is he just lost to time?

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    Mikage clearing MD2 for title

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    I know it's not a crazy fast Daytona clear, but I finally got my sub 20 minute Shura 3 with Royal Oak!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:48 PM PST

    I finally did it, time to stone for other clears? ��

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:58 PM PST

    Thank you, based VEM RNGesus.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:54 PM PST

    MD2 Title Clear w/Daytona

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:00 PM PST

    Y'all this dungeon. Ooof.

    Figured I'd post the team if anyone wanted to reference it. (Team build is the second image).

    I know the team is kind of gross, but it did handle both Paimon and Blue Myr in that run. If anybody has questions, happy to try to help.

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    [ Video ] Reincarnated Valkyrie - CIEL Descended! - Valk takes what's due to her!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Beginner here. Could use some help forming a early game team.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Daytona clears MD2 with only 1 HCotton

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:47 PM PST

    PCGF in JP has 45% gfe rates. If you still want to throw stones at Hello Kitty or Mystics go ahead but now you know.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:12 PM PST

    About Hello Kitty

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Is there anything in the collab new that is end game shattering (like when zela kitty came out), or is it a bunch of trophies more or less (this is from a sub or leader aspect)

    submitted by /u/MaraTirone1
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this team so weak? I use Sea Wolf as a helper. Any help is appreciated

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Looking for Natsuru, Velkhana, Nadeko, or Tanjiro leads (353,092,322; NA)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 10:14 PM PST

    My friend list is suddenly full of these submarines that I can't really pair with. I don't have any submarines and I won't have any until PCGF I am sure. Looking for people who play leads that were really good several months ago. Natsuru is what I used to clear SR1 and she's sitting in my slot 1.

    submitted by /u/musicalias
    [link] [comments]

    Just realized JP has 2% instead of 1.5% for select GFE for PCGF

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:19 AM PST

    I don't know how they chose that but perhaps it's the ranking and top X get higher rates than everyone else or maybe even a rotation system? Also, instead of layering out the other GFE as their own tier, everyone else including GFE and pantheons seem to share the same percentage. That's pretty game changing since 2% at Daytona or Seawolf is completely different than just 1.5% while even the rest of the pool is great at 44.36% GFE rates!! That's also helped by the fact that JP didn't choose any Sam3. People will be rewarded for saving for PCGF!

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a right hand to trade? I will trade latents, pys, monster gems, etc ID :398,620,433

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Trying for SpaceTime Title

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Debating on using Seawolf or Daytona.

    I've been trying with Daytona with 2 H Cottons, Dai, and Leona, but Dai doesn't seem to barely hit single cap even with 5 seven combos. I find that I barely miss out on some one-shots and that brings me pretty low. I have the assists and enough hp to get to the 82k threshold for Nord, but looking for something to maybe swap out Dai to secure more 1 shots. I have a majority of the top tier subs so open to any suggestions

    I haven't tried seawolf yet but I can make some of the teams I've been seeing here and getting that extra health does look nice, but not sure what an optimal team would look like for MD2

    Any other potential leads I can try to go in with?

    submitted by /u/Rerue
    [link] [comments]

    This is the closest I've ever gotten!!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Is PADDB down for anyone? Stuck on loading screen.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:17 PM PST

    need some friends with mikage lead. also use royal oak and sea wolf a lot. 347888245

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:02 AM PST

    Fourth dimension inspector

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 11:38 PM PST

    I need inspiration for these set of challenges. My sea wolf x seina & sea wolf x sea wolf loaded team attempts have failed miserably vs Fourth dimension insoector. Side note I can't imagine a newer player's experience with these dungeons they have much less resources than me & I still fail.. my sea wolf x sea wolf team has upwards of 400k hp and I still can't survive haha.

    submitted by /u/rMoreNoise
    [link] [comments]

    Will PCGF be this week or later in December?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:50 PM PST

    So I finally got my BValk gem for my potential Royal Oak team. I only have one Valk currently but I could get a second using my medal for her no problem. I only ask cuz I'm deciding whether to wait for pcgf to roll and possibly get a second Valk there so I could have the medal later if I want an Athena or not.

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Jankiest Royal Oak team clears SR2. Probably 20+ tries to finally get it right. Never again.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 02:38 PM PST

    [Trick] Scrambling poll's choices

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Apparently the poll's choices can be scrambled by closing and reopening the poll page. Try it if your favorite cards are in the same row.

    submitted by /u/YusriKhairi
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if anyone can help me with a gem? 390,000,467

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Been trying for a bit to get Beleth's gem so I can super reincarnate my Astaroth. Took me a ton of gems to get through the anniliation version today lol

    submitted by /u/Independent_String69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment