• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 27, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Potential Lakshmi replacement

    Puzzle & Dragons Potential Lakshmi replacement


    Potential Lakshmi replacement

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 01:20 AM PST

    So…someone asked me for a Lakshmi replacement in my post about Valk dungeon clear with Rosalyn x Rosalyn. After browsing Ilmina.com, I thought I'd share my finding.

    A somewhat good replacement for her would be Chiu, from DQ collab.

    Chiu is a double 10c sub thanks to its SA. Just like Lakshmi. And surprise, Chiu also has an active of a 30% shield for 4 turns at a cooldown of 6. That's a 2 turn gap of no shield, just like Lakshmi who has a 7 turn shield at a cooldown of 9. So it's not loopable, but I don't think it matters too much. The cool thing is that Chiu also brings blind res to the team (if you don't have Gojo who already has blind res) as well as 2 fire OE which pairs well if you're using Trailo equip for your cleric for roulette clear like I do on my Nezuko for a total of 5 fire OE. Now, curiosity got the best of me so I went and leveled a Chiu. I noticed that it can cap relatively well. It takes a row and 3 more fire combos…which is a bit orb hungry. 7 for row and 9 for 3 more combos. But half cap is easy with row and 3 or even 2 row.

    So yeah, just something to consider for those of you who don't have Lakshmi

    Edit: I wanted to add, that with the equip setup I normally use, but giving Valk my Larhart equip and Chiu my boar head equip for same attribute bonus, the hp actually has about 100+ more hp than Lakshmi with Larhart and Valk with boar head. Keep in mind that this is also Lakshmi at level 120 vs Chiu at level 110

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    Almost there….

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:56 AM PST

    I didn't stone for this clear just wanted to test the team before trying for the title. Really glad I traded for H Chakoel and 2 more H cotton and spent the 5 million monster points.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Looking for leads to pair with dk Satoru Gojo (ID: 315655470).

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 03:29 AM PST

    Need more active dark lead friends :) I usually have dark Satoru Gojo and Lina=inverse as leads.

    submitted by /u/LifeandTimesofAbed
    [link] [comments]

    gonna complain about my first world problems like having such good luck on my jp account that i can't even roll subs, only s+ leads haha

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Apart from monster exchange, is there any other way to obtain this?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Best Daytona team I can make for MD1? Any help is much appreciated.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:42 AM PST

    First try

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 05:04 AM PST

    [Question] Mechanics of Enemy Def/Shield/Resistance calculation against Damage Void Shield

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 04:26 AM PST

    How is the final hit against the Damage Void Shield calculated? Is the flowchart like this?
    1. Check if bypass Def stat (is there any reduction?) 2. Reduce based on Shield/Resistances. 3. Check against Damage Void. 4. Apply damage.

    submitted by /u/Seiris21
    [link] [comments]

    Colosseum 3, another clear with Seawolf

    Posted: 27 Nov 2021 12:48 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment