• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 Am I the only one exhausted by this particular event?

    Puzzle & Dragons 。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 Am I the only one exhausted by this particular event?


    。:゚(;´∩`;)゚:。 Am I the only one exhausted by this particular event?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    720 million exp and 420 skill-ups later...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    *Rolls on my forgotten JP account that has 200 stones for some reason* ???? Excuse me ma'am you're not wearing a main element????

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    if you hate dying to Lucifer in Shura, this is for you! (Build in comments)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Gungho needs to make this game less confusing for new players

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Being a new player is extremely confusing and there's little to no guidance for them, making for a very overwhelming experience.

    New players finish the tutorial, are given 150 stones to roll and instantly hit rank 100 with experience of 8 lifetimes. Now they have no idea what to do with a box full of monsters and 25 different dungeons on the front page, each with sub dungeons. With 60 stamina they try a random dungeon called ''Fall Frenzy Challenge Special'' for 50 stamina and lose in 1 minute. Now they have a box full of monsters they don't know what to do with, and no stamina left. Or the opposite happens when they enter normal mode with 5 freshly rolled 6-7 star and kill everything with a 1 match, providing no challenge or entertainment for the new player.

    That's not even counting everything else like all the different materials and things like not knowing the difference between a Mythlit and Rainbow Metal Dragon.

    I'm finding it difficult to explain where to even begin for new players, and I can feel their frustration with being overwhelmed. I'm not a fan of telling a player that just started yesterday that they have to study padx, ilmina, game8, padprotic, mantastic, and reddit just to understand it all.

    What do you all think? Do we have any new players within the last year here that can offer an opinion?

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] Finally found a use for the useless Menuit - low effort swipe gem gains in 5 stam saturday dungeon

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    [JP] [News] Tanjiro's details already out 2 weeks early

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Is it worth pulling some funky fire main/rainbow sub type team with Gileon, or should I be going more with mono fire? I can usually get him activated in 3 turns so I at least don’t have to worry about that

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Trying to build a super reincarnated Anubis team, any suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    First time I hit the damage cap! May not be my unit but still very happy, thanks to whoever’s unit I used

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Anniversary medal

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    If we receive the anniversary medal choice that Japan did, should I choose Grandis? I do have Polowne, SRAmaterasu, and Inahime, so then I will have all of the subs I need to create a Gileon team- as I'm planning on simping for this game so I can get him- or should I not get him, a Kotone team.

    submitted by /u/OrionofTides
    [link] [comments]

    Golface skill up team , i tried Ulquiorra and Vergil pair , and the team was not consistent for me , so i changed Ulq with Minaka and so far its been pretty consistent , Allatu is there for delay and board change while Bride persephone is used for the 2 turns of att absorb

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Extra keys

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Hi guys, got enough MP to buy 7 extra keys. Which ones is it interesting to make dupes of ?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    What pairs well with penguin? I do not have myr Rei

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    LF Jammer surge resist ID: 301 919 308 ,have 8 star gems to trade

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Fastest Level Up

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    What is the fastest way to level up your account? I pulled a Grandis on my alt and I wanted to move it to my main account so I could use it on me Gileon team.

    submitted by /u/excited_teapot
    [link] [comments]

    What did you do with your Gorkaos ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    So I've read through a sin dragon walkthrough and seen some post about people hyping Gorface and Gorkaos. I have both maxed level now, will use Gorface for my ferule x2 team for shura farm, but what about Gorkaos ? Anyone have 3 maxed Gorkaos and got them in a proper team comp ?

    It's also a bummer that I just realized Gorkaos doesn't clear awoken binds, only binds, still good, but not as good as I thought !

    submitted by /u/valcyclovir
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a dungeon schedule for the week/month?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player and I need two specific evo mats for a super reincarnation, I need Manticore(4357) and mechanical goemon(3733) I took a look on puzzledragonx.com for the dungeons they appear in but for the past few days I haven't seen one they drop from. Is there a weekly dungeon schedule I can check to see when they come up?

    submitted by /u/Solventsoap
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: finding a friend to dc you in shura running one of the new transform leads cuts run time by 2 minutes :)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    No Polowne, Shura Realm Help

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Farm teams for crystals?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    This event is just a bit overwhelming for me especially with two accounts. I cannot make it through annihilation let alone farm it. Is there a post with farm teams? I keep dying on my main around floor 6, I think. I can post my box but it is really large. I tried Yugi but I don't have the dragon to boast enough SB so I died after the second round.. This being solo only is limiting me.

    Yugi and Astaroth are my go to teams. My one friend that keep SR Astaroth up has stopped. So sad. I did roll Fasca during the last GF but I don't know any team builds.

    Thank you for any help. I am a long time player but haven't really farmed in several months. Just more causal these days as I have been too busy.

    submitted by /u/jnine2020
    [link] [comments]

    need help building a safi team to farm arenas!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I'd really want to be able to use safi to clear AA4, but I'm honestly not quite sure what to use. I personally enjoy safi as a leader far more than dante, which is why I want to use him. I generally want to just farm arenas, so I'm hoping to have a relatively consistent safi farming team. I feel like I should be using polowne instead of red sonia, but I also don't think I need another utility card when I already have a kuroyuri loop. Unfortunately I don't have grandis either, so do I have any decent replacements for him? I also know that I need a defense break for aten in AA4, but I honestly don't know if any of my monsters fit that bill. Any help is greatly appreciated!

    Here's my box: https://imgur.com/a/Q6Z07tf

    Here's what my current safi team looks like: https://imgur.com/a/lDUukqU

    submitted by /u/theadampoops
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] NA Safi friends! 344 710 311

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    [LF] NA Safi friends! 344 710 311

    Also looking for more remu, and GH tsukuyomi friends. I run kuruma sometimes because he's fun haha.

    https://preview.redd.it/f2e312lwpmt51.jpg?width=451&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4d2002a86cb81771bfd1a9037937943892159219

    submitted by /u/theadampoops
    [link] [comments]

    New player help! I feel like I didn't get anything good in my first godfest :(

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm a new player that started a week or so ago. Today was my first time rolling in a godfest. I got some cool-looking monsters, but I'm pretty lost on how they can fit in to my current team.

    Picture of my new rolls + current teams: https://imgur.com/a/nsNV8jI

    Currently I'm using a Sonia team, and I'm looking to either make that team better, or construct a new team entirely with a new leader. However, I don't seem to have gotten any useful monsters to be on her team, and I don't think any of my new rolls are significantly better than Sonia as a leader either. I'm pretty lost, so if anyone can give me some advice on what I can use with my current box, I'd be grateful!

    I briefly jot down my opinions on what I've rolled below. Basically I don't think I got anything good, but please prove me wrong.

    Great Witch of the Bedchamber, Remu: Base form leader skill is very underwhelming. I'm also not sure on how her new form works. Does she permantly change if you activate it? Anyway, her new form requires both 6 combos AND 6 connected fire orbs. Even then, she just gets 20x multiplier which isn't that much better than Sonia's 16x (and much harder to activate). She gets 2x HP, but Sonia gets 4x RCV for free. She could probably be a sub on my Sonia team, though, since she's fire and Devil.

    Awoken Freyr: 2.5x ATK and RCV, which is strictly worse than Sonia. Can't be her sub either since she's Attacker/Physical.

    Awoken Neptune: Only 2.5x ATK, no RCV.

    Awoken Idunn & Idunna: Sonia's leader skill seems strictly better. Not a good sub for Sonia either.

    Battle Master Dragon Caller, Valeria: 5X attack for free, but no RCV multiplier like Sonia. Also, the second part of her leader skill requires 4 attributes to attack at once, which is way too hard to do every turn.

    Tome-Creating White Phantom, Ilm: Requires Lt+Lt+Fr for a low multiplier. Low damage, and not consistent.

    Awoken Maeda Keiji: 3x ATK & RCV with 6+ combos. Sonia gets a better leader skill FOR FREE.

    Yellow-Horned Demon Princess, Raijin: Low ATK multiplier, no RCV multiplier, 4+ ATT is too hard.

    Awoken Sakuya: Requires Fire, Water, Wood, AND Light for only 5x ATK. Total multiplier of 10X is worse than Sonia too. Why would anybody use her??

    Great Witch of the Open Sky, Fasca: I've heard people say she's good, but I don't see why. She requires a lot of combos and doesn't have any additional movetime. I also don't know how her skill works. Does she permanently change forms? Even on her new form, her leader skill is almost the same as Sonia's, except it has a small HP multiplier and requires 2 more combos to activate (harder).

    Awoken Haku: Again, lower multiplier than Sonia for a lot more work. Can't even be a sub on my Sonia team since she's God/Healer.

    Awoken Akechi Mitsuhide: Only 2.5x ATK for 2+ dark combos. Second part with 3x ATK requires 6 linked dark orbs. Lower multiplier than Sonia, a lot more work. There seems to be a trend here... He could be on my Sonia team since he's dragon, but he changes orbs to dark whereas Sonia wants fire.

    Awoken Archdemon Lucifer: Only 3x ATK for 6+ linked dark orbs. Don't need to explain why I think he sucks. He could be a sub on my Sonia team, but his skill seems really bad.

    Judging-Claw Orange Dragonbound, Saria: I got her as my first roll so she isn't from this godfest, but all of her evolutions look strictly worse than Sonia.

    Anyway guys, thanks for reading if you made it this far. I've spent about 120 stones on this godfest, and I see some threads here saying I should save them for a better godfest line-up at the end of this month (which I'm starting to agree with). I have about 250 stones left, which I'll probably save unless anybody convinces me otherwise.

    Thanks in advance for your help and advice!

    submitted by /u/rhetoricranger12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment