• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I know it's not a big achievement, but I sure am proud! Finally cleared my first Tri-God Mask Quest dungeon!!!

    Puzzle & Dragons I know it's not a big achievement, but I sure am proud! Finally cleared my first Tri-God Mask Quest dungeon!!!


    I know it's not a big achievement, but I sure am proud! Finally cleared my first Tri-God Mask Quest dungeon!!!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Keep the drops from today’s P&D Pass +297 dungeon and turn them into Pixel evo

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I made a team for Ice Palace SDR farming

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    [Tip] A very short story about me being dumb

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    I have played this game since nearly the beginning. Years and years.

    Today, for the very first time, while I was thinking "man it would be really nice if you could filter the Gem Exchange tab for just the monsters you can actually trade in at that moment"... I discovered that this is, in fact, already a feature.

    Probably since forever.

    If you are dumb like me, it's in Filter>Order>Exchange Priority.

    submitted by /u/thisisnottravis
    [link] [comments]

    A legend passed away on Tuesday. Rest in peace Dream in Combos

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Dante x Remu takes on Zelenbus!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Cherun vs Beach Planar YomiNorza

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    What's the advantage of running Cherun vs Beach Planar on a Yomi x Norza team? Is it mainly for the extra HP and HP awakenings? I feel Beach Planar with Cherun equip offers a lot of the same but with a lot more damage.

    submitted by /u/masterwu21
    [link] [comments]

    Ice Palace SDR farming

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    What will the next event be?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Just wondering so I can prep.

    submitted by /u/sweetandblue
    [link] [comments]

    PAL point leader testing

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I suspect the majority of contributors on this sub probably don't care (predominance of Shura clearers in that excellent poll) and some other comments about not using the BFs at all for the easy PAL points, and even another insightful post that players are being more rewarded by playing with a helper since they have a lot more control over the latents (vis a vis LS latent on buddy isn't helpful which most Yomi leads have).

    I was a little sloppier than usual lately, normally I have Remu up always but I had opined earlier that the rarer pairing of a power couple (Remu x Dante for example Dante is far rarer than Remu) was the route to PAL point generation.

    But in this sloppiness I left up BVeroah from my Nidhogg slog and much to my surprise literally dozens of people are using her both on existing friend list and also randoms and this dwarfed my usual Remu showing. Overnight, during the day, while farming, just pouring in compared to Remu previously. Might not matter to most, but even right now that is free evo mats even when trying to save up for better PEMs. I accidentally capped it even, much to my surprise.

    This got me thinking, BF's that I form in the community (PF before, Reddit now if anyone takes up that triangle offer) if they want a specific lead I generally try to keep it up in one of the slots cause that's the deal, but the mostly randoms on my friends list... well...

    So the question is do you generally rotate your leads showing every so often just to see what's what in terms of PAL point generation and if so I am curious how often y'all do that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Revelate_
    [link] [comments]

    Double Saline KoG is putting up 300k exp for 9 stamina

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Lil red,blue,green,light,dark dragon trade

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Does anyone have any of the lil dragons lying around that they are willing to trade? The drop rates feel ridiculous as I've tried 15+ times and it hasn't dropped.

    submitted by /u/BABBDINGO
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] another sdr farm build

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Zelenbus Farming with Sougo x Haoh (and some other teams, continuously updated)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Image of build: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/754227617900658699/762760455399014430/Zelen-Light.png?width=581&height=948 (has notes)

    Video of Sougo x Haoh build: https://youtu.be/midRg-IoQHo (courtesy of /u/swng)

    Sougo x Sougo build that doesn't need to make an L: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/476554247278690315/762764192095666226/Vnh8hILTnC20fafW4yszmvDu7mzwNjijxjumfWKzjCRLLrKh2tNNoOiriECIiACIiACIiACIiACbSIgAaBN4HVbERABERABERABE.png (made by Jett, no vid, untested. LMK if it works.)

    V x V build: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/476554247278690315/762733772490670090/image0.jpg?width=590&height=948 (made by some JP guy)

    Vid of V x V build: https://youtu.be/ptlZOvOGtsY

    Just some fast and brainless swipe farming teams. Will keep updating this post if more fast builds come along. Comment if you have any questions about mods, but my answers will be tailored to swipe mods instead of random orb changing mods. Everything in the teams are very specific.

    submitted by /u/Sortave
    [link] [comments]

    What do I need to be successful in shura realm?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Male/Female Hunter

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:43 PM PDT

    Can you give me any recommendations as to what to do with them. Should I evolved them, and if so to which ult evo, or should I exchange them. Currently I have 2 Female hunters and 1 Male.

    submitted by /u/FarradoN
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] What's the fastest way to copy/transfer a PAD account between android devices?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    I play in the NA server from Europe so PAD is not in the google play (it doesn't get backed up with the google backups, I don't know if this can be fixed and I don't even know how much is backed up)
    AFAIK the best way is to transfer around those two .bin files in the data folder but this option requires root, and root requires unlocking the bootloader (at least for the android devices I own)
    Any other options?

    submitted by /u/Jouven
    [link] [comments]

    Good Roche Team

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    What is a good Roche (not the wedding one). I was just wondering (I don't need help team building).

    submitted by /u/TaticalNoodle
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Goddamit, Zelenbus is a B**** to clear.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    honestly, the hazards/mechanics are not too terrible, its the huge fucking numbers that make me laugh in awe.

    This dungeon is literally making me despise super resolve. Its feels like the enemy gets free cheap shots on me, for not being able oneshot them.

    I need at least 350,000 effective hp survive everything every turn. like bruh wtf.

    What teams are everyone busting out. I cheated and did 2p fatalis + kuroloop. Could barely stall this shit.

    submitted by /u/noobcak
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit rank 800! A few days shy of ranking to 800 on day 800, but I’ll take it!

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    And on the other hand...

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Are the Hunters worth trading for in the MH collab?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Just wondering if the hunters are any good? (Valk Gear / Athena Gear / Zeus Gear) I have enough hunters to trade for one of them

    submitted by /u/fpcoffee
    [link] [comments]

    How much Monster xp do the daily dragon dungeons give?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Metal dragon is at 3x monster xp today, but how much is that?

    submitted by /u/scrubking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment