• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons MD2 Tethys board solve for Royal Oak

    Puzzle & Dragons MD2 Tethys board solve for Royal Oak


    MD2 Tethys board solve for Royal Oak

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:06 PM PST

    Thank you!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Thank you to everyone who gave me advice on how to complete the last battle in Sonia's chapter! I won it in like 7 minutes, thank you all so much!

    submitted by /u/Louis_Vuitton_Shoe
    [link] [comments]

    Mikage Md2 title clear

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:56 AM PST

    The Mystic Knight 8p dungeon is 5 stam (and ends in a couple of days)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PST

    I have had some luck running this in the evenings when more partners are available. I had been putting off running this on my main and primary alt because of other events and farming.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Me going to sacrifice more 297 rems for a SA because times are hard

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:25 AM PST

    I saw someone mention that Yuji x Mahito can clear MD2 for the spacetime title. Is this true?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:38 AM PST

    I was under the assumption that basically only daytona and sea wolf (and the occasional oak or mikage) would be able to do it.

    I tried looking around to see if anyone had posted a clear but couldn't find anything, depending on what a team would like I might give it a shot.

    Edit: piggybacking off my initial post to ask if this team seems capable to clear it.

    I have no mystvearn or summoned skull to use in place of Hadlar, and yugi's lack of skillboosts and sbr was proving difficult. Anything I'm missing?

    So far I'm getting demolished by the carbuncle floor 3 but I imagine that shouldn't be a huge roadblock once I adjust to it.

    submitted by /u/UltimatePerry
    [link] [comments]

    MD2 Title Challenge Clear with Seawolf

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PST

    "Returning" player here. Have questions about team building and newer game mechanics.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:29 PM PST

    What to use Event Medal - Black & team help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:12 PM PST

    Hi folks, I'm a new player enjoying the game enough to give the creators some funds after a week. So, I bought some magic stones for the upcoming "player choice god fest" when they will be used. The pack came with 15 "Event Medal - Black". I was wondering what folks would recommend to use them for, from the available "Monster Trades":

    • Ultra New Dragon, Toragon (3, One-Time Only!)
    • Dusk Shadow God, Ra Dragon (3)
    • Guardian of the Water City, Athena (5)
    • Calamitous God Machine, Ragnarok Dragon (5)
    • Aubade Breeze Feline Deity, Bastet (5)
    • Dark Cutting Time Dragonbound, Mille (5, One-Time Only!)`

    My current (> 1 monster point) creatures are here, sorted by Monster Points. (There is just one screen of them.)

    Feel free to recommend a team (or teams) to work with the black medals (or without) as well if you have any thoughts please!

    Thanks! I really appreciate all the information I have found so far on this sub-Reddit.

    submitted by /u/Someuser77
    [link] [comments]

    Exodia Parts

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:34 AM PST

    Hey! I was taking a semi-break when Yu-Gi-Oh! last came around and missed that I needed to get Exodia parts. Would anyone be able to put them up for me to trade for? I don't have them in my book so can't propose trade.

    My ID is 350-073-337 and IGN is Max.

    submitted by /u/asouthernguy
    [link] [comments]

    Holy sweet mother of god — first MD1 clear with Sea Wolf!!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Seawolf Team Help? Haven’t played for years, aiming for Red/Blue Valkyrie Clear and “Easy” descended dungeons

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:45 AM PST

    Is anything in Yu Yu Hakusho worth trading for?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:23 PM PST

    This is for JP server now but also planning for NA account since I'll be trading fodder for kitties next week. I don't have any YYH because I guess I was taking time off when it ran before.

    Looks like some high damage limit break subs, okayish leads, and somewhat interesting equips. Any must haves or really nice haves, or okay to pass?

    submitted by /u/hafersvideo
    [link] [comments]

    LF MIKAGE WITH RYU HEADBAND EQUIP (2drs and 2 machine killers) will best friend :)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:33 AM PST

    Co-op for New Coloseum [Cobalt Conqueor]?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Anyone who runs Royal Oak down to try to co-op the new Rex Coloseum dungeon? My team can clear solo but I'm sick of spending 99 stamina every run to end with another red Rex gem. My ID is 324,358,407!

    submitted by /u/aadhus
    [link] [comments]

    MD2 Team Help Appreciated. Assists for Chakeol and GH Ballista Pending.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:04 PM PST

    LF Seawolf Friend with Alatreon Equip (Altheos Altrusta/4 fire OE+poison+jammer)

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:58 PM PST

    Want to try the spacetime title with that; may best friend as well if that's ok.

    submitted by /u/Victory3114
    [link] [comments]

    Team building! For Gathering of Talents 3! Then Illusionary World of Carnage! Can someone give me ideas for teams that can clear these? I can get close on Gathering with Yugi, but now quite clear! Here’s my main box, and the Yugi team!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Lf base Athena for trade. My ID is 370 061 409

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I'll give you any colored medium gem

    submitted by /u/GhastlyHunter_
    [link] [comments]

    Pain.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:51 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment