• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 5, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Nimue Clear

    Puzzle & Dragons Nimue Clear


    Nimue Clear

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:31 AM PDT

    Here's a dumb question. When your leader skill says 2x hp and 2,5x atk and recovery for fire attribute. Does it works on monster with a secondary fire attribute like suou ?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    What would be my best line up as a beginner? Just started like 10 mins ago & still reading the new player guide.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Need Multiplayer Help!

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Since theres no way I'm gonna be able to get good enough to defeat Hoppo with my current resources before the event ends, would anyone be willing to help me in the 2 Player mission?

    submitted by /u/Straw_Guy
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I missed a bus..

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Where/how can I get one of those dark/light cat looking equips that everyone seems to have one or multiple of on their ASR2 runs?

    Did I miss a farmable? Is it a rem roll that everyone seems to have gotten?

    e: thanks for the quick info guys, bus missed indeed

    submitted by /u/wokeupouttadream
    [link] [comments]

    I know I gave this little guy a bad rap earlier this week, but at least he's AA3 viable. Go Little Light Text Dragon! :) (video in comments)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    Finally! Alt Shura 2 first clear with Mikage

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    YOLO before bed :)

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    A few questions

    Posted: 05 May 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    So I was wondering how active this game is. Like playerwise and update wise. Also if I want to get back in the game, how can I get team building help? Like how should I sort/organize the box? How do I know which of my units are good? etc etc

    submitted by /u/stebonnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Could you please help me build a decent team my current team can’t get past the master of magical arts training arena as it is.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    NoRem Alt?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Hi! I have been spending way more money on this game lately than I would like to admit to and I was trying to think of good solutions. Budgeting? Nah. Impulse control? No clue what that is. Making the game harder by only using farmable cards? Sure, why not? So now I need to know is there a good way to make a PAD alt and keep my account and is there a good no REM community to join/follow?

    submitted by /u/Firetheif75
    [link] [comments]

    I exchanged for Tuala with my free anniversary medal, and it was a great decision. She now has a permanent place on my Nadeko team.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    Anyone can help me make a team to beat A4 (three hands of fate). Thank you in advance

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:14 AM PDT

    [NoRem] Colo2 clear with Jurond/Albert || Having troubles? Have you tried adding more Jurond to it? ��

    Posted: 04 May 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    [Misc] To the Remu and Santamadra players in Multiplayer AA4...

    Posted: 04 May 2021 09:20 PM PDT

    Holy crap, that was one of the smoothest random runs I've ever had in a multiplayer game, especially for a dungeon that's still a bit of a headache to clear without some proper teambuilding. Everyone carried poison skyfall resist, and everyone helped cover for different mechanics throughout the dungeon, whether it be spinners, or unlocks, or time debuffs (I was running good ol' Yomi/Norza).

    I just wish there was a way to send friend requests to 3p players after you've played with them. And as usual, a better way to communicate with randos other than "Nice!" (To the Santamadra player if you're here, I'm sorry about the passive-aggressive nice on HMyne, I hit it thinking that you had killed her, it was supposed to be congratulatory lol. Fortunately Kurone didn't spawn on the next floor.)

    submitted by /u/PKReuniclus
    [link] [comments]

    Using Story Haku/Story Karin as a crutch, team building+other beginner questions

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    Hey PAD community. I've always played PAD as a collector, never playing it for its unique match 3 gameplay. Tried to get into it on multiple occasions before, but couldn't cause I sucked lmao However, after the Karin and Haku story dropped, I began to pick up this game for the gameplay, as both of their leader skills offered 15 sec move times and 3 extra combos. Since then, I've been looking up beginner guides on combo-ing and lurking the sub/Mantastic PAD on which egg machines to pull and which to avoid. Now a few months (actually) into the game, I realize that I've been heavily using Haku/Karin as a crutch and can't get much done with the 6 sec default move time without them as leader. I've been experimenting with other leaders/teams while trying to finish normal/technical dungeons, but still default to Haku/Karin as leader in Quest dungeons. (even then, I rarely am able to clear any expert ones)

    TLDR: I've been using Story Haku/Karin as a crutch and now too used to the 15 sec, so I'm trying to git good. Questions below.

    - What kind of leaders/pairings should I look for and use if I'm usually using rainbow teams? Here's my box, I'd appreciate if someone could give me pointers on where I should start with team building.

    - Whenever I scroll through this sub, I usually see a lot of people with teams based around 1 or 2 element attributes, but I usually try to include them all. What are the pros of having mono/bicolor teams?

    - Is it inefficient to use non assist monsters as assists? (for example my Mega Awoken Raijin has Super Reincarnated Tsukuyomi as her assist)

    - I never selected anyone as a "Best Friend" or sent out the present. Should I just do it randomly? I don't know anyone who plays the game, and it feels like a waste to just have it sit there unclaimed.

    - Is it worth buying more friend space?

    - How can I control which monsters will be available for my friends to use? How can I check which monster is available for them to use at this moment?

    - I've got a Spring Forward Medal and a 9 year anniversary Medal just sitting in my inventory. Since they don't seem to have an expiration date, should I just keep them unexchanged or is that a bad idea?

    Sorry, this came out longer than I intended. I didn't want to flood the reddit with more than 1 post. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/luckykari
    [link] [comments]

    Alt. Shura 2 first clear with Maggie / Nadeko

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Latest idea: Deena team. Current water attackers portrayed

    Posted: 04 May 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Can't unlock GoT, is it worth continuing to try if I'm not at endgame yet?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    I had no problem unlocking the other exploration dungeons but I haven't been able to unlock GoT. I was using an unawoken lvl 101 Kagutsuchi (atk debuff equip) with off-type subs (only TE awakenings, low level). I don't have Lucy so that's not an option. I've looked at the guide but I didn't know if there were other strategies or if I should focus on farming other resources for now. Thank you!

    Edit: I was able to unlock on my main and primary alt though I ended up making another SR Hino so my alt could unlock. I will likely try SR Karin on my second alt because that account doesn't have a Hino yet. Thank you all for your help!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    OOO a 3P AA2 (Mostly) Swipe Team!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment