• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons How do i beat Aten? I use guard break but his resolve is activated when i get him down to this point. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks PAD fam

    Puzzle & Dragons How do i beat Aten? I use guard break but his resolve is activated when i get him down to this point. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks PAD fam


    How do i beat Aten? I use guard break but his resolve is activated when i get him down to this point. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. thanks PAD fam

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Alt. Shura 1 with Amatsu x Amatsu! 1x HP, 441x damage, 9x RCV, 75% reduction.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    [NA][News] 9th REMDra Fever Rewards Availability 5/7-6/7

    Posted: 05 May 2021 10:40 PM PDT

    PAD age rating

    Posted: 06 May 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Sometimes, with some of the stuff in PAD, I still wonder how it maintains a 4+ rating on the app store. I know JP is less strict with censorship and all that jazz but I'm surprised the game isn't like a 12+ over here. Just something to think about as you can currently check the age rating right now. Don't ask me about what the age rating is on android because I haven't seen it or would know.

    submitted by /u/Cool-pig
    [link] [comments]

    How to get an exact amount of exp?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    I'm about to hit 1 billion rank exp soon and think it would be cool to get a screenshot of hitting exactly 1,000,000,000. Are there resources on how to set this up by entering various dungeons? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xeezar
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got around to doing endless corridors, I have to say, dual Seina + Ouki is the perfect stalling combo, being able to get shields up and heal every turn regardless of board is a godsend. (Ignore weird subs, I wasn’t sure what I was gonna need)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Void Damage Piercer Latent Obtainability

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Is there any way to get the VDP latent without clearing AA Incarnation? I've never gotten one before so I can't ask for one in trade. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/subzero4321
    [link] [comments]

    Are my teams good? I’ve been playing ever since I was maybe about 9-10 (I’m 15 rn) so I have a lot of monsties. I just wanna have a team that might carry me through the annihilation dungeons maybe

    Posted: 05 May 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    I call that a decent drop rate ��

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:55 PM PDT

    Are Ads not loading for anyone else on iOS?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Usually it works if I retry or wait a bit; it hasn't worked all day so far. Either box space or stam. Was fine last night. Anyone else getting the same issue? I'm on iOS 14.4.2 on an iPhone X.

    submitted by /u/chiubag
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Lina and Norza friends to pair with my Naga and Lina. ID: 315,379,242

    Posted: 06 May 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    New Teams (based off of your feedback, and just what I understand)

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hello! I made two new teams, the team names are the people who I pulled monsters from. Most of these aren't fully leveled and don't have all their skills, it's just a basic idea I guess. Some tips on assists would be cool too! Idk if any of them need any but yea :)

    You can find the teams here!

    I'm slowly starting to understand some terms and stuff like that, so if there's an index for that stuff, that would be cool! Also, is HMadoo right? I looked it up and it just says Halloween Madoo so I think I am but yea.

    submitted by /u/SnakeEatingAPringle
    [link] [comments]

    What am I doing wrong...? Avg combo below 1.4 multiple times and the next dungeon still won’t open.

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Team building

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/PQHsUpp What are some teams I can make with my current box? Which banners do you think I should pull on?

    submitted by /u/stebonnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    I'm new here and I need help

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:35 PM PDT

    I just started the game and I wanna know which banner should I pull on? Is the super god fes banner worth it? or should I go for the current collab banner? thanks!

    submitted by /u/arcanine04
    [link] [comments]

    On/off player looking to refine blue team. Mostly play rainbow teams. Something to Shura maybe?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    *insert obligatory FBI meme here*

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    Akantor would’ve been a perfect evo for Fire Dog Dragon if it wasn’t from MH.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    What are the best things to spend my gems on when I save them up?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 11:31 PM PDT

    Is there a resource for a pantheon checklist of some sort?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    I'm looking for an organization of pantheon cards and preferably sortable by pantheon. If such a things exists it would be extremely cool. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/ABVolp
    [link] [comments]

    Are my teams any good? Which one do you think is the best for high difficulty, or should I make a complete new one?

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    [LF] eris gem + hino kagutsuchi w/ eris apple friend(s) ID: 399,852,404

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Doing the exploration dungeon late, thrown tons of stamina at it without having the equip and just can't get it to work.

    I have a trade up already, but if you don't think the trade is of value then you can request something else and I'll see if I have it

    submitted by /u/UltimatePerry
    [link] [comments]

    Goury vs. Fasca for Raijin

    Posted: 05 May 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    I pulled a Goury, obviously works great for my Fasca/Raijin team, I'm just not sure if he should replace Fasca as leader, or what form to use either.

    submitted by /u/5c00py
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment