• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 4, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

    Puzzle & Dragons Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in


    Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    [Video] May 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 04 May 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    2000 days!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Any ideas of team building for her? What is her best pairing/subs?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:00 AM PDT

    Painful chidori x fasca shura 1 clear

    Posted: 04 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    This guy only uses cards that are farmable and trade-ins from events. Mad respect and I would love to know what content they’ve completed up to so far!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    The Eternal. The alpha dog himself. O..T..G.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    I need help building a team for Hoppo!

    Posted: 04 May 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/4sGcR7r << my box

    I still have my witch badge and the tuala,Priscilla,Klaus badge as well.

    submitted by /u/dan332211
    [link] [comments]

    Any new player guides/ help?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Juust started this game recently and am unsure of what to do with jewels. is there a specific banner i should spend them on? do I pull on Godfest? Is there a tier list to know how strong the people I have are?

    submitted by /u/DarknessCat1
    [link] [comments]

    Demon slayer?!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    [LF] Returning player, looking for a BF 315094334

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    Hello ! I am a returning player ( this is my box https://imgur.com/a/r8mipLh ) and I am looking for a BF, since I think that I don't have any really meta character I don't really have a well built team but I am going to go all in for the Demon slayer collab summon ( I should be able to get Tanjiro with the amount of gems that I have )

    Thank you very much !

    submitted by /u/Yoloswagcrew
    [link] [comments]

    Just got her on my last SSGF pull, but I feel like I'm late for the party. Does she or her equip have any particularly good uses nowadays?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    Any ideas for stacked teams on here? I’m kind of at a wall right now and need a more powerful team, and I’m good with just about anything

    Posted: 04 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Finally got my SR2 clear thanks for NY Artemis -_-;;;

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    LF Gileon Friends - 312,422,473

    Posted: 04 May 2021 04:15 AM PDT

    How will Demon Slayer coming to NA affect Shura2, AShura2, and future Shura3 attempts/consistency in team building?

    Posted: 04 May 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    I am by no means a great team builder or theory crafter, but it seems from reading here that Demon Slayer (DS) had a big impact on team building in JP.

    What are peoples opinions on NA getting Demon Slayer so late in terms of attacking end game dungeons and team building for those dungeons? Will it make a big splash? Who are the cards that will still affect the meta and teams for Shura 1, 2 & 3 and their Alt. counterparts?

    submitted by /u/donlybigdawg
    [link] [comments]

    This is big news. Even though its a week old I just saw it. This whole time we have been eating up the whole “were probably a 10th of JPs base” At 57 cumulative DLs for PAD, were probably about half of JPs base. Good going NA!!

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:31 PM PDT

    LF Alice SAO mains @362,849,204

    Posted: 04 May 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    I main fasca

    submitted by /u/nayfaan
    [link] [comments]

    "LoREM" May 2021 Challenge Level 10 Clear (C9 and LoREM explanation in the comments)

    Posted: 03 May 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Twitter questionnaire

    Posted: 03 May 2021 08:31 PM PDT

    Easy challenge 10 clear utilizing leader swap with Macha assisted.

    Posted: 04 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    I posted this awhile back, but seems revelevant now. For those who have little fodder and worried about getting Demon Slayer cards (tanjiro ofc). The rates are very high there

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Honestly within 100-200 stones unless your unlucky you should either have a tanjiro, or enough fodder to trade for him.

    And for people who are rolling their eyes about the fact that cards have been overcrept a bit here. Remember the assist are take away. Cards come and go, but assist on rare cards do not get "overcrept". The best assist in the game are years old. Think fagans sword or linas apple. They merely give them a tiny buff upon return to make them seem more appealing if a re-run occurs.

    Also I just saw on pad protic that NA has 14 million downloads. Well the game is at 57 right now. So that doesn't even mean JP is at 43, because there are other regions. There is a good chance NA is at about half the DL's of JP. We are not longer the ugly needy runt child so to speak next to JP. It's nice to see them give us some stats here :D. I've been saying in my last few post it seems like the NA sever has been propping up. People are streaming, making more discords. This is hype town right now. Might be JP's little ty to us.

    after edit: oh yes, even though tanjiro's lead skill has gone down a bit, he's sub value is still awesome. Just thought it was worth mentioning up here.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Insane Android lag

    Posted: 03 May 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    So I saw the Demon Slayer collab and decided to check out the game again, downloaded the game off the Play Store and when I started it up the lag is insanely bad, is this a common issue with PAD? I saw some posts from +5 years ago when I searched the subreddit so I'm not sure if theres any more modern fixes.

    If it helps, I'm running it on a Samsung Note 8 running Android 9.

    EDIT: So disabling PAD on the game launcher for Samsung devices was the fix for this issue.

    submitted by /u/thetechkid
    [link] [comments]

    I made this team for my girlfriend on her account. Didn’t think she would be able to beat these dungeons, but she proved me wrong...

    Posted: 03 May 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment