• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons When you keep dying in Alt.Shura 2 despite having the 'optimal' Nadeko team.

    Puzzle & Dragons When you keep dying in Alt.Shura 2 despite having the 'optimal' Nadeko team.


    When you keep dying in Alt.Shura 2 despite having the 'optimal' Nadeko team.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    [Event][NA] GungHo Collab w/Ninjala (4/9-4/25)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    [JP][News] Dracoblade buffs (except Akine)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Which Witch?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:32 AM PDT

    What’s the strategy for these three dungeons? I’m one rainbow metal from getting the Palamute.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Data download with Ninjala orb skin - GH Collab Coming Next

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Most stable leads for Shura 1 and 2?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I have Seina, Zinogre, Fasca, Nadeko, Raijin, Gileon, Miada, and Norza with a pretty decent sub pool, but am missing some of the seasonal/collab cards that I see in many clear posts. I haven't even tried Shura, but this seems like it will be a slow month outside of py farming and figured it is past time to take it on. Seina seems obvious, but Zinogre and Nadeko are quite a bit more fun.

    submitted by /u/Ofunatoofunato
    [link] [comments]

    Finally did this challenge :)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    Araragi Team Help

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I'm trying to figure out an Araragi team to beat Alt. Shura 1 and/or alt A4 with. I'm currently using Yurisha, Nelle, Anubis and Allatu. It has enough SBs to transform yurisha and Nelle turn 1.

    I just rolled fatalis but i don't know who I'd replace for him. Other notable subs I have:

    Yugi, Gremory, Kamimusubi, H. Norn, H. Cotton, H. Bastet, Loki, Eschamali, Veroah, Yozuru, Reginleif, Nephthys, and probably a few others.

    I'm having trouble finding team guides for this lead. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/lividblu
    [link] [comments]

    How much HP do we need on a Artemis/nadeko team to tank the red ogre, gems, and sun quan without a shield?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Looking for some friends possibly bestfriends, these are the leads i usually have up nadeko, artemis, and seina are most common though. 322 856 487 :)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    [LF] A way to preserve my account when support for Android 6 ends, so I can re-activate it if/when I buy a new phone later. [319,656,444]

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    My alt account is on an old phone that can't upgrade beyond Android 6.

    I see the

    • "Game Data Migration" (google) in the "User Info" menu, but it's already used by main main account.
    • "Social Media Linking" (facebook) in the "Device Change/Social Media Linking" menu but it's already used by main main account.
    • "Device Change Code in the "Device Change/Social Media Linking" but it only lasts 2 weeks.

    I think I want something almost exactly like the "Device Change Code" - buy I want one that'll last for many months (when I eventually buy a new phone).

    Is there any way for me to do that? (make fake Facebook accounts?)

    submitted by /u/Vegetable_Hamster732
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Zinogre friends 394727363

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    With 10c SA and preferably VDP latent

    submitted by /u/Sanguine_Eclipse
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] R. Freyr Friends - 356809367

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    Not seeing much love for R. Freyr, but I've been using her as a pairing for Seina and other R. Freyrs. Anybody else run him relatively frequently? I've been playing around with teams but right now I'm using Shinobu, Tsukihi, Remu, Polowne. Any other good sub suggestions?

    submitted by /u/greenfuckingvalue
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] Android OS 7.0 and above requirement coming soon

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    ~2 min solo Scathach farm team with skill up slot

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I did a thing.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:04 PM PDT

    Same leader friends

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I've seen these kinds of posts on here before, but I was wondering if someone could clarify this for me. I've got like 10 friends with Norza up, but ZERO Norza helpers available. Like what gives?

    submitted by /u/TurokDood
    [link] [comments]

    ~3 min solo Machine Zeus farming build with skill up slot just because :D

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:16 PM PDT

    [LF] Tipps for a returning Player ID 367 453 490

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:44 PM PDT

    [LF] Tipps for a returning Player ID 367 453 490

    Heyo

    stopped playing this Game a few years back when Great Witch of the Enchanting Seas, Norza and co. was announced. Forgot to swap accounts to the new Phone and oh well lost everything happens.

    So far i´ve got the Stroy section done and milking every rotating Dungeon out for the free Gems.

    Unlucky me missed the free 100 Godfest pull but came back for at least the last godfest and the medal which u could trade for one of the witches.

    My Question is: are there any Monsters I should look out for ? Save for certain ones?

    My last best monster back then was Ambush Master Dragon Caller, Valeria was ok for the time beeing and got around most of the dungeons at that time.

    https://preview.redd.it/jd82jr215vr61.jpg?width=1080&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4f7451c26873cb93e3b87b3141c1e304cc13ca22

    submitted by /u/ArcadeMedic
    [link] [comments]

    TIL I learned that if you run one of your cards as a helper leader that card doesn’t get any monster xp or skill up(I ran the MH skill up dungeon)

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment