• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Done with shura 2 forever! 1 million plus points and gilles team completed

    Puzzle & Dragons Done with shura 2 forever! 1 million plus points and gilles team completed


    Done with shura 2 forever! 1 million plus points and gilles team completed

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    Shura 2 coop mikage speedfarm (13:36.2)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Shura 2 coop mikage speedfarm (13:36.2)

    Some people were interested in the build that I used for shura 2 so I did a write up for it and a turn by turn breakdown for this team. Link has pdc and pdchu of the team instructions for running and a sample clear (13:39.3). This team is very inflexible but it clears very fast and consistently in usually less than 15 minutes.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yHWMuUEw4UuAzyz4ajc-TmhI1i98A3hCSBHOKxK_eZE/edit

    https://preview.redd.it/ipidimsavrr61.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=8b1f282c54b8732fd4ecdd0d3ba70a95b8b1fa57

    submitted by /u/LMiru
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][News] Upcoming 8P multiplayer mode won't support Android below 8 and some Kindles

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    [JP] New Fest. Exclusives: Royal Oak and Nautilus!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    [NA][Speculation] What's Next?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    So since the reddit is pretty dead right now, what do you all think we'll get as the data download for the next collab/seasonal which will start Friday?

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting for Gilles to finish his under 50% moveset

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    NA server, you really need to speed up.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    NA server has already owned us a huge debt: Gungho collab, DBDC, Fujimi collab, Street Fighter collab, Fate collab, Sacred Relic Dragon Saga and PAD Academy. It needs 3.5 months to finish if we get them back to back (NA server normally doesn't overlap seasonal with collab). This does not even count the two reruns of the Mystics & Spectres and the 2 collabs unlikely to happen. By the end of August, we also have to finish the rerun of June Bride. How can Gungho NA finish all these with the actual pace?

    submitted by /u/renaudyan
    [link] [comments]

    Light Menoa and Asuna clear shura1

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Any changes? Also should I get Aljae for this team? Heard shes really good for nadeko?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Can’t believe I managed this. Today’s leads make it a waltz. We’ve come a long way from farming Pengdra Village.

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Can I see some of your Zinogre rainbow teams?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I got lucky and got a Zinogre and would love to try rainbow teams again! I would like to see what you guys are working with :)

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    Hello people, looking for norza friends with at least 5 sdrs for altshura1 runs. Thank you!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Alt.Shura2 cleared with Gileon!!!!! My hands are SHAKING!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    Xmas Grem replacement for Shafi'jiiva?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    I see a lot of teams using 1-2 kuro with Xmas Grem and Grandis for Shafi'jiiva teams. I have everything but Grem anyone have good options for replacements?

    submitted by /u/zcrazymonkys
    [link] [comments]

    Coming Back Need Help

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I haven't played since Dathena was the meta, but I'm looking to get back into the game. I was wondering if someone could help me build a team and let me know what monsters I should be aiming for or evoing. Here is the link to my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/5dim0vB

    submitted by /u/Richie31213
    [link] [comments]

    Witches in Upcoming SGFs

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    If you're waiting before you exchange your witch medal, here's a quick guide to the witches appearing in upcoming SGF lineups, per pad.protic (https://pad.protic.site/resource/version-history/). The medal exchange period runs until 6/7 so NA should get four SGFs before that deadline.

    Note that NA may get a different lineup or GH may change the SGF order.

    Anniversary SGF (2/20 for JP, possibly mid-April for NA: Remu, Norza

    Seasonal SGF (2/28 for JP, likely end of April for NA): Nelle

    First March SGF for JP, likely mid-May for NA: Remu, Aljae, Fasca, Zela, Saline

    Second March SGF for JP, likely end of May for NA: Remu, Veroah

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] How to beat chapter 8 of Meimei Story mode?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:05 AM PDT

    I can't defeat Academy Acala. I guess she's asking to fulfil some conditions while matching but I don't understand japanese :S Can any kind soul indicate how to beat her? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    Ugh FINALLY I hate you you stupid vampire

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Looking to trade for VDP latent, but I only have att absorption piercer. ID is 394,279,235

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Team building

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    For those of you lucky to have Albrecht :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:38 PM PDT

    [Video] Alatreon x Akantor Join Task Force

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Trying to make Water meta again, critique my team

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Team

    While I know that Orage has not been released yet this team has 1M follow up attack crazy 9x RCV on leader skills alone. Enough HP to tank Gilles under 50 in Alt Shura 2. And a 7x6 lead swap that can be done after Allatu's delay.

    The goal was to have enough Hp to tank most big hits in Shura 2 including Gilles under 50% without shield while stacking as much water combo bonuses as I possibly can.

    I also thought about changing the helper to Velk for more effective Hp but idk. I like this team on paper I would like to hear some critiques. Of course I would have to wait to orage. Also I have no clue on what I'm going to do about VDP spawns. I didn't think that far.

    I won't stop until water has a good stable team in this meta. 😤

    submitted by /u/Enyioha
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Looking for Velkhana friends to pair with my Norza for shura 2. I also have these other leads I run often if anybody wants to pair. 323242340

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment