• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Just hit 1000 days of playing!! Not as long as some others but it’s the longest I’ve stuck with a game to date.

    Puzzle & Dragons Just hit 1000 days of playing!! Not as long as some others but it’s the longest I’ve stuck with a game to date.


    Just hit 1000 days of playing!! Not as long as some others but it’s the longest I’ve stuck with a game to date.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    [JP] [YamaTalk] New Character will be announced tomorrow!?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    Rainbow Medal Stacking Bliss

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Anyone else loving the fact that we can open rainbow medals immediately without playing some kind of weird mailbox juggling game?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Paint me like one of your french eggs Jack

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Zinogre x Story Karin works pretty well for the no-teammates challenge

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Finished farming MH and have some rare mats left,if anybody wants them add me and i'll trade them for whatever you want.ID:312 456 484.IGN:Lance.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    The rare drops i have are:

    Mizutsune Purplefur x1

    Brach Pounder x1

    Gamoth Shell x2

    Kirin Azure Peak x21

    Glavenus Fang x1

    Heavy Amber Tusk x1

    Legiana Tail Webbing x3

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Follow up to hsuou post: Do you still use bplanar? Do you regret trading for her if you did so, especially with chung lee on the horizon?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Bplanar was wildly more popular then hsuou. I just felt as a lead she was already almost overcrept. Her skillboost and active made her super appealing at the time. But the skill boost have been ramping up and unmatchable and bind clerics are becoming more and more common. Not to say she cant be buffed next time, but I am very curious if people are still getting good use from her.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Awoken Lakshmi in C9

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    What in the world does she want in this level? There's absolutely no instructions and she just kills me whatever i do 😶. Sorry if this has been asked before!

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    Super reincarnated Freyr clears shura1

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    Cross Meta

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:53 PM PDT

    Anybody else slightly excited for this new focus? I was always very anti-cross until recently, and I can honestly say I find it a really fresh challenge and adds a bit of spice to the normal gameplay style.

    I love seeing the current cards hit ridiculous multipliers, so I'm looking forward to absolutely insane ones.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    All April Quest C9 - Featuring Araragi with Guest Star Lampeid

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    LF Lindworm Gem, Titania Gem, or Gaia Gem (324,358,407)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Trying to evolve my Achilles to put him on Susano for SR2, already evolved one but the other one is a pain. It would be great if anyone could trade for one of these!

    submitted by /u/aadhus
    [link] [comments]

    Do u still use Hsuou? And if you traded for him do you regret it?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    Does anyone know when the next god fest is? Also if you do, how can I keep up to date and be aware of future events?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    [LF] Zingolore friends for c9 374.023.437

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Ideally, 110 with HP+ equip, but will take any! thanks!

    leave your numbers or add me!

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    Budget team options for Shura Realm 3? (Ryumei/Mikage)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Looking for lower end options for a Ryumei team, VDP is difficult to get as well as binds/unmatch, revo inahime is my best bind/unmatch clearer, and for VDP, Pixel RGY or SR Thor, I don't have santama/dyer/fagan so i'm wondering how effective these options are for lategame dungeons, SR3 in particular is what I'd like to clear but I don't know if that will really work out or if there are other cheap options I hadn't considered.

    https://i.ibb.co/LYmkyQ0/Capture-2021-04-06-05-07-45.png

    There's my bare-bones template team if VDP is not needed, the team would obviously be more effective if NA would get those Ryumei buffs already.

    Or if that's not practical, I do have mikage and sakura matou, her buffed transform active looks great for the unlock, bind/unmatch clear could be usui or VNey but haven't made a team there yet.

    I know this is really early since SR3 is probably a while away still but basically I want to know teambuilding options with lower end or budget options for myself and those who don't have the shiny whale cards.

    I am considering Cpt Marvel as a leader instead if we get that but that's another topic.

    submitted by /u/Spookum
    [link] [comments]

    Google Play perks gone?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    As the title states, I have play points I'd like to apply to PAD, but I no longer see it available on the Play store! Did Google remove it?

    submitted by /u/Robthepally
    [link] [comments]

    Need team help for shura 2 and alt shura please

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    Gathered together this janky team to get a first time clear of this pants dungeon.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Wow I beat aa4 for the first time - complete annihilation endless corridors is gonna be a breeze!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    Okay to use Windows 10 "Your Phone" to play PAD with mouse?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Just set up this feature in Windows 10, wondering if its against TOS to use to play PAD? Im not sure if its an emulator or just screenshares but after using it to button EKMD 0stam I had to reaccept TOS and terms and my box sorting was slightly rolled back so it made me paranoid about continuing.

    Anyone with personal experience using this feature please let me know! Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/VideoGameMusic
    [link] [comments]

    LF Mikage with Safi assist, SDRs appreciated - 394,230,478

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Help making Nakedo team for Shura 2

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    Hi guys , I'm trying to make a good Nakedo team for Shura 2. I don't have Albrecht or Xmas Polowne so I have been using Kaede and Nero as VDP solutions. With the new exchange medal I am torn between Aljae or Fasca , since I don't have any either . Any insight wou6 be highly appreciated.

    Cheers !

    Link to my green box

    http://imgur.com/gallery/uwch2z1

    submitted by /u/SnobbyAlpaca
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment