• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I suppose it had to be somebody on the cutoff

    Puzzle & Dragons I suppose it had to be somebody on the cutoff


    I suppose it had to be somebody on the cutoff

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 06:52 AM PDT

    The madlad did it, Tokoyami color cheeses the latest Shura Realm

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Review: Monster Hunter Collab (5★ and 6★)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    [JP] PAD Academy Valeria Buff!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I was sleepy while spamming Achilles and made this

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    A friendly reminder for those who don’t have a Fasca.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Is Aljae a good sub on Nadeko teams?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Specifically when you dont have nadeko urself and can only use her as a pal leader ;(
    Seems like it'd be hard to fit enough skill boosts on the team, esp if youre using a leader swap with fasca too?

    I couldn't find a general witch discussion post so had to make my own :/

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    So do I turn all my REM Valks into earrings or...?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Thank you exchangeable Medal for letting me get my first Remu ever!!��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:42 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does Orage suddenly ROCK with the new awakenings?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:51 PM PDT

    Just give me 1 safi plz

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Dies anybody have any ideas when these will return?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    Does anyone have any idea when the Heroine series or the deadly sin dragons dungeon will return?

    submitted by /u/Greed-King-Xel
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of getting Remu, but would aljae be a better investment given what we know so far? My alt will get Norza for the classic Yorza team

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    [Shitpost] Nidhogg Swipe team

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:20 PM PDT

    Shura 2 Andromeda x Velkhana swap (inspired by u/KTO-Potato)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:04 PM PDT

    I'm afraid to try Alt. Shura

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    No second token for those with Pad pass?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 04:26 AM PDT

    Ranking Dungeon Speed - I'm a slow puzzler but is there more involved?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    I had an optimal team (Girth's version at least) for this ranking and while I was not expecting anything near 167k, I struggled to get past 140k. I know I'm not fast, but this ranking was very simple 1 comboing for many boards in a row with no skyfall and no extraneous pings. Some of the boards were even premade so there was no real thinking required, but I was still averaging 1+ second slower per board.

    My best guesses for slowness:

    1) I'm not starting the movement soon enough. I typically hold on to the orb I want and wait for it to be selected before moving (since if I try to guess my timing, it often just flubs). For the premade boards, I started my movement on the last orb change and that did seem faster. How else can you know when to start moving?

    2) There's some sort of phone impact / "Android tax". I've actually wondered about this previously as I watch some speed farming videos and it just seems like everything is going faster (this is true for general farming but also the timed dungeons) but it's hard to line up after the first floor given all of the variables involved (like skyfall, thinking time, movement, etc). I've never thought too hard about the android part, but I know it certainly has an impact with some of the newer animations, and it's been mentioned in passing.

    So I guess the point of the post:

    What are some (advanced) tips to help speed up runs for farming and ranking (e.g. is there a way to know when to swipe sooner than just holding an orb until it's technically selected - I know buttons can act before all of the monsters actually appear but I can tap those repeatedly)?

    For people who regularly crown, have you ever switched across phone platforms and noticed a change in difficulty / timing?

    Other suggestions or thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    Mirror mirror on the wall, which witch is the best of them all? Please help. Lol

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Hello,

    So this might be a simple trade for most, ie I'm sure most people will choose (aljae?) to trade for, but there's five out of the ten to trade that I don't have yet...

    I was wondering which witch is the "best" witch of them all, in your opinion? Lol I'm trying to collect them all like pokemon 😂 Here's a list of likely to least likely to trade, of witches that I want and don't have yet.

    Aljae (most likely to trade) Norza Reeche Veroah Remu (least likely to trade)

    I'd like to know which of these is better and why, please! I'm hoping that with this new addition, I could take my game play further closer to "end game" territory.

    Thank you so much! Hope everyone is happy and healthy during covid 🙃

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get Aljae or Remu for witch exchange?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Struggling with the Lugh C9? Just borrow Groom Izanagi

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    [RNG] Thanks 0 stam dungeon month

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Hi I’m LF for friends with Holy Night Gift, TAMADRA leads 367840269

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    Assist selection for Fasca?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    So I just got my shiny new Fasca, yay! Trying to get her set up as a self-pairing for my Raijin team, and I'm not sure what to set on her as an assist. Here's most of my stuff of interest.

    I have exactly one Qilin Gem, so I could burn it for a Sakuya's Earring? I have one 2019 medal left over still, so I could buy a Fagan-Rai? Is there a better option that I'm just missing? I'd love some advice!

    submitted by /u/berael
    [link] [comments]

    You guys think I can kill this thing this turn?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment