• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I spend most of my time on this game staring at my box trying to make a team/make a team better

    Puzzle & Dragons I spend most of my time on this game staring at my box trying to make a team/make a team better


    I spend most of my time on this game staring at my box trying to make a team/make a team better

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    It's actually mentally taxing going through your cards, the equips, the awakenings. The synergy.. etc., half the time I get too tired and fall asleep or I spend a shit ton of time and enter the dungeon only to realize I don't have like a FUA or I forgot a fujin.

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (04/04 - 04/10)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/828320947810336778

    Ending today:

    📷 Ranking Dungeon ends today! Make sure you've at least cleared it for the stone and if you planned on crowning make sure your crown is safe!

    📷 Director's Choice Gift Dungeon [2] ends today! Check the Quests tab - make sure you cleared this for the free stones!

    📷 2x invade rates of Gaslowe/Fama/Achilles ends today in AA3/TA2/Colosseum 2.

    📷 *3 Choices! Excellent Challenges end today. Don't forget to make your choice for rewards!

    📷 *Experience of a lifetime also ends today!

    Ending midweek:

    📷 Monster Hunter Collab ends in 4 days!

    - Make sure you've cleared the challenge, cleared and S-ranked dungeons 1 and 2, cleared Skill Leveling, and cleared 3-player. *Also exchange for the orb skin card if you're planning on it.

    📷 General S-ranks! Wood Orb Dragon, Green Contract Dragon and Wood & Thunder Armored Dragons all end today.

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    PAD Pass and free witch token

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I saw that we're getting a free witch token on Monday and people are speculating that we might get another token with PAD Pass.

    Would I need to already be subscribed on Monday to get the extra token if there is one?

    submitted by /u/TheCurls
    [link] [comments]

    [Tip] Zelenbus with Safi’jiiva; PSI friendly

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    April Quest C9 5* or lower with Dark Magician girl (Fortress dragon)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Back to back SSG ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    [Discussion] Why are Brahma’s Gem and Vidar’s Gem Switched?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Not quite the present I was going for, but Happy Easter everyone!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I'd Palamute worth it? Thoughts?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Not a new player and I have 21 medals and a decent box. Do you think the exchange is worth it?

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    Skill up monster hunter or not?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    So I have a paolumu and rathalos dupe. Rathalos will become an assist 1 and paolumu not sure as I might keep him as base form since I have a kenshin equip and the 5 stars seem useful sometime. Should I skill you them max? I understand it depends if I need their active skill during the assist but it seems like paolumu assist isn't as useful anymore and his base form is great for these 5 star quest dungeons so it might be worth skilling? For rathalos his active seems decent? (I have dupes so I have both assists) any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    Took a look at my friends list and I need a lot more, so please just add me. I have lots of leads so message me if you want me to switch to one 358,820,458. Please add me

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    Team Help

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Need some advise on my current team.

    Currently I have:

    Leader 1.Fatalis

    2.Massacre Demon Diablos

    3.Bewitching Cthonic Goddess, Allatu

    4.reincarnated Vritra

    5.Deadly Sin Dragon King of Wrath, Valditarne

    with a co-leader of a second Fatalis.

    Is this team good? or would I be better off with Vritra in the lead?

    submitted by /u/skylord444
    [link] [comments]

    Not again.....

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 04:14 AM PDT

    Good 5*s?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    Firstly, thank you to everyone for your help in beating Lugh, truly appreciated And couldn't have done it without yall.

    Is there a way to clear the 5* or less challenge without a Lampeid or dark magician girl? This challenge seem a little hard for any 5* that isn't OP, anyone have any suggestions on some good 5* to help me beat this thing?

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Was it worth it? (No)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Evolution Reset? (Returning Player)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    So, after a hiatus of around 2 years, I decided to come back to the game with more free time. During my last stint, I had myself a Raijin, which I didn't really use and evo'ed mostly as a sub.

    It seems like the awoken version has finally became relevant during these 2 years, and now I'm curious if there's a way to undo the evo that I did way back. Not the end of the world if it isn't possible.

    submitted by /u/Hylus9029
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Hitagi/Suruga and Nadeko/NYArtemis friends! (329 280 265)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    I've gotten addicted to pad again. I cleaned out my friends list and could use some active friends that use the Monogatari leads.

    I usually have Artemis or Nadeko up, but I have been having a lot of fun with my Senjo team lately.

    submitted by /u/alldaynapper
    [link] [comments]

    Help with lucifers 3rd board

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    So I probably lose alt shura 1 about 80% from the lucifer floor. Any tips on beating this 3rd board? With so little time it's just so hard. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TonightPuzzleheaded2
    [link] [comments]

    April C9 team idea for Lugh! Anublos at it again.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    Obligatory 'which witch should I get' post.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    With the Witch Medal event, Norza seems like the best option; I already have Remu but she's not my cup of tea. This is my water box, along with all my equips and a sample team I put together (I&I and Usui both have SB+ SA, pixel sherias has blind+). The other witches seem ok, but more utility options than good cards themselves. Are any of the others insane equip options that I should look at again? Any help would be appreciated.

    http://imgur.com/a/FzUdOUp

    submitted by /u/HookerQueen
    [link] [comments]

    I did some more summons today.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    Super Ult Evo or Super Reincarnation Karin?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    I was wondering which evolution branch I should choose for Seiryuu, Karin. I've been using super ult evo Byakko, Haku as my main leader and was thinking of using Karin as a helper. I find Haku already one shots but lacks durability against pre-emptive attacks or drawn out fights due to VD or DA bosses. Trying to decide which leader skills works best.

    Karin's super ult evo 2x stats stacks with Haku's 1.5x stats and has the same 3+ attribute requirement. Karin's super reincarnation has a higher damage ceiling, but requires 50%+ health and orb colors that contradict Haku's skill. Halfing damage sounds amazing but she doesn't get the 2x hp of super ult evo. Super reincarnation does have VDP awakenings but so does my Haku.

    In short, super ult evo is consistent and similar to a Haku dupe. Super reincarnation has more conditions and I'm not sure if it actually adds more durability. I guess third option is that there are better helpers to use for defense. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/LordLumpyLord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment