• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Y’all ever notice Rathian is sitting on PAD eggs?

    Puzzle & Dragons Y’all ever notice Rathian is sitting on PAD eggs?


    Y’all ever notice Rathian is sitting on PAD eggs?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    So how are you supposed to beat Lugh?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    He delays you back to zero, and then hits you with another attack debuff and a 300k hit when you get him past resolve. Wtf lol kind of a bullshit C9

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Are you a PAD Pass subscriber?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Feel free to give a reason why yes/no/cancelled

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Free Great Witch Medal!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Haven’t played in years, need help knowing what’s good/playable nowadays to clear end game stuff.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    As the title says I haven't played in years so I was wondering if anything I have has gotten any new evos that can make a team that can clear high tier dungeons. It seems like nearly everyone has a Reincarnated form and Super Reincarnation seems new to me, idk if they're relevant but I'm glad these gods are able to seemingly pull their own weight again. Here's a screenshot of my box, sorry if there's clutter since I tend to keep everything, and they're split since for some reason my phone only lets me upload 10 at a time.
    I know trying to look through another person's box and making a team is a lot of work so if you can just point out what Leads I have are relevant, so I can read up on what I can put on the team to make it work myself, that'd be also great.

    Thank you very much in advance.

    First half Second half

    submitted by /u/bioober
    [link] [comments]

    25 Stones Weekly! 100 Total

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    [Video] April 2021 Quest [2] - Challenge Level 9

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    [April Quest] C9 5* or lower; Lampeid

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:51 AM PDT

    Debuffed Amen vs. Lugh

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:31 AM PDT

    This has to be the craziest luck I’ve experienced in almost 8 years of playing, and I rolled 4 Nadekos

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Alatreon Hype

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 07:56 AM PDT

    I'm considering trading for Alatreon, but I'm not seeing any hype for him on here, and I'd like to hear your opinions on him.

    2.2x stats sounds huge, has a shield, only has to match 4 orbs to activate, and has a super poison resist awakening too! Why isn't he all over my friends list?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Patisfaction
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][News] 9 year Anniversary Tamadra coming early to NA

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    [Help] Tournament Question

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    If you get exactly 3%, do you get the crown?

    submitted by /u/g-star123
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] Springtime Gladness Event 4/5-4/26. 41MS, Extra Rank XP for some Techs, Some Annihilation Gem Exchnages.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 04:34 PM PDT

    [achievement] after struggling crazy hard to clear shura, I managed to clear alt shura! I was so happy I did it again, and then a third time!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Fixed Team Allatu is the most frustrating thing in a game

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    I have zero experience with cross leaders. I have zero interest in ever using cross leaders. I find the gameplay to be completely unintuitive, it is easy to box yourself in a corner or mess up all your crosses, and you rarely have the proper board to make more than 3 (which is very difficult for me in the given time with the team). The entire time, you are being bound, board is being locked, and the 3rd boss has a huge combo shield which is incredibly hard for me to get around. Side rant, absorption mechanics are so absurdly frustrating. One mistake and you heal the boss entirely back to full health.

    Its like I've spent the past three years spending money and time building these awesome teams I really enjoy playing, and then PAD locks the rainbow tokens I need for buying units behind garbage doodoo teams I would never play, that I don't enjoy playing, and are horrible against the pain in the ass mechanics the dungeons throws at you. I need at least four crosses to do even reasonable damage against the bosses, which is hard for me in the time frame, and then a combo shield to heal them back if I am a second too slow.

    It is so frustrating to the point where it ruins the game for me. I built bonus combo teams to counter combo shields which I find incredibly irritating, and then PAD just says "Sorry, you can't use that team you love and spent so much time on. And you have to do this to get the big reward for doing them all."

    Sorry for whining, thanks for coming to my TED talk. I guess older people with less than perfect dexterity just can't do this...

    submitted by /u/colexian
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good monsters to use in the monthly expert dungeon?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Fenrir vis propaganda. Jammer meta comes back BB!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Is Zinogre worth exchanging for? I have 3 fatalis and 2 dupes of nelle.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    I have seen many posts talking about Zinogre so, I was just wondering if was worth trading for it.

    submitted by /u/dan332211
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment