• Breaking News

    Friday, April 9, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons every time

    Puzzle & Dragons every time


    every time

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Before 700 people ask, here is who you need to bring for the strengthening arena

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    I know I've seen some veroah post recently, and I know gungho collab is old old, but can some kind soul throw up an updated team to farm this?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Shura 1 cleared with every Monster Hunter 7\* as a leader!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Limited Time Watered Down Shura Dungeons

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Ugliest orb skin ever? Lol i guess its balanced after that great MH one.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    bwehehe... i may be late, but i finished shura 1...... time to do alt shura and die to luci again

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Gungho Collab 3 2p swipe/button farm team (build in comments)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    LF dloki friends 366,638,480

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Amatsu at nearly 22k HP thanks to School Sasuke equip lol wtf

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    Not bad on the first day of the Gung-ho Event. Had to trade for Sari and spent 20$ for Lucy. But other than that pretty good.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Chibi Noir for Allatu x Mikage lead swap

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    How helpful/viable is this strat for endgame dungeons compared to regular Mikage and his pairings (himself, Araragi, Ponno...)? Has anyone tried it?

    I have all the great subs for Mikage except for Ponno and Chris, so I was wondering if Noir is worth the exchange in order to get 7x6 and basically ensure 3 dark combos every turn.

    submitted by /u/iswavi
    [link] [comments]

    After Loki, told myself to stop after I get a gold......

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    What’s the current META?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    Haven't played for sometime and would like to know.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Muuuuuushu
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else finding allocating / budgeting stones a challenge when we don't know if NA will get DS or Marvel?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:14 AM PDT

    My main and primary alt are sitting on stockpiles of stones but when there is no indication that NA will get one of the new collabs like Marvel or DS it's been a challenge to figure out stone allocation. Anyone else having issues with this collab lineup uncertainty?

    I plan to do several rolls in SFV because I started playing PAD after the collab last ran and some on Mystics in the hope of getting missing cards like Usui and Kukan (as well as hoping for Seina or Mikage).

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Since GH Loki is available again - Shura 1 team for anybody struggling - definitely not the fastest, but easy / consistent (full team in second image)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    I hope you enjoyed wasting a BF for my NY Ganesha

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Exchanging for Raizer

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    So I did my free roll and got yet another Shust. I don't really want to roll, despite having a lot of stones (256 out of mail), mostly because I really only want Raizer. I'd take Lakshmi but the rate is lower than everything else. So I think I'm going to stick to my plan of exchanging and dipping to continue to save stones. With this in mind, I was wondering if I could get some advice or input on what to exchange for him. Thanks in advance

    I have:

    4 DMeta

    5 Gronia

    3 Bronia

    1 Skuld

    4 Typhon

    1 Ryune

    1 Sylvie

    2 Viz

    5 roots

    5 Cotton (1 is base)

    1 Ralg

    1 Noir (didn't know I had this)

    1 DReeche

    1 Minerva

    submitted by /u/padluigi
    [link] [comments]

    LF Kopapi Trade ID: 371,331,444

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Looking for a Kopapi (Evo Material), since I missed the time you were able to get it. If anyone can trade me one that would be great.

    submitted by /u/Natonee
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Strengthening Arena - Farming +Points and Lil' Snow Globe Dragons

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 12:33 PM PDT

    Is there a chance of Qilin Dragon dropping in AA4? Or only in special events?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    I desperately want an earring lol

    submitted by /u/DemonKingBuster
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there a Veroah token farming guide by any chance?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 09:52 PM PDT

    It's super hard to find stuff like this even as a veteran player lol but I wanted to do my first actual veroah farming since GH pii farming is Opii. Iirc you need like three greeds evolved but I feel a bit stingy since the equip is good (although becoming more and more power crept) and also you need two red GH collab equip card for both Veroah leads but I only have one and it's really hard to get. Is there some sort of guide that gives alternatives?

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks Mei Mei story event for letting me recover from a mistake made many a years ago

    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    I bought Demon Slayer tickets for the first showing on the 22nd

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    Not saying this proves anything about Demon Slayer coming to NA pad, but it could and would line up with our offset schedule of gungho and monster hunter runs.

    submitted by /u/Alpha_pad_385743438
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment