• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons After years of playing on and off I finally hit rank 500!!

    Puzzle & Dragons After years of playing on and off I finally hit rank 500!!


    After years of playing on and off I finally hit rank 500!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Another goal completed today! 999,999,999 club!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    [ Guide ] Lajoa SYSTEM VS Alt. Shura!!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:14 PM PST

    The Avengers in NA

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:53 PM PST

    Is anyone else enjoying Haku and Fagan-Raí? Not my best team but I like it so far.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:17 AM PST

    [NA][News] New Upgrades Out - Anubis / Nelle / Roots etc.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:55 PM PST

    I see a red Menoa and I want to paint it black

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    Lajoa system with Mikage. Felt just as consistent as Chris sub. Could change the SA to include more dark damage but it was very solid

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] sena’s Birthday Buffs - Elsha & Machigane

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:07 AM PST

    In case I need a Khepri...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:15 AM PST

    Looking to trade for a Void damage piercer latent tamadra please! Not damage absorption piercer

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Hello, I'm looking for someone to trade with please. I'm looking to skill up mega awoken Aten with a Void damage piercer skill. I have the damage absorption and attribute absorption piercer latent and skills so I don't need those ones. Thank you so much!

    Here's my code: 336, 856, 430

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] NY Artemis team build. What are some good subs? Assists? Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    Is lajoa a good lead?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    Hello, I recently pulled a lajoa and was wondering if he's a good leader? I saw a post of someone reaching an insane damage output for the character when having another one as a friend during dungeon. Is it good having as a team? Im debating whether to make a team around it or assist evolve it to have for another character. If it is good, im gonna make a a team around it but if so, what else could be good to have on its team as subs and what would be a good assist to have? I like that the 2xcombo is fairly easy with 2 light combos and the additional +1 damage is with 2 dark combos, but for the 20x reaching 8 combos is kinda infrequent for me. Am I being a baby about it? Lol my main leader I've been using is the Christmas tamadra with a best friend who also has the same, all maxed out, lv110, good assists, and my team is pretty good with maxed skills, etc as well. All the awoken skills in the team is good too in that anything a dungeon can throw, is nullified, except for time reduction. Also, have a att absorption and void damage absorption piercers as well. If lajoa is better to lead, I'd very well make adjustments to have the same awokens and skill sets so the team is well equipped like that team, and move forward with that. Any advice please and thank you! Also, if you would make him a lead, what are good subs to have or assist to use? 😁

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    Trade

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Can someone trade me a light guiding star machine, orpharions gem for my menoa. Plz. 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/Made-Gearless
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Looking fo some more active friends, just increased my list. Preferably Nelle, Norza, etc. 323242340

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    [LF] Ferule/Feruru leads for Shura farming 337,179,381

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    Whats with purple "devil" title thing? how can i get one?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Is Reeche worth trading in?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:45 AM PST

    Hello, so Ive got almost all the new year's pulls, except horus and maeda, and I really like tsukuyomi the best. Also got lojoa on my third pull, no joke! Lol anyways, I was wondering: is recche good to have as a lead or assist? I get her skill is useful. I got the Christmas tamadra and equipped it with a att absorption piercer Tama and have a team with a mega awoken fujin sub, so idk if id need a reeche. I have an extra kamimusubi, an Artemis and enola, plus another "regular" 7-8 star pulled characters from the machine, I could use to trade in for reeche. I was wondering if it'd be worth it on her own or if she's good? A bunch of my friends have her as leads as well. But for 30 turns and 11x damage output, is it worth trading in for all of the characters I mentioned, or would you rather just keep the characters as is? I also debated trading in, but while waiting, I maxed out the skills for all my 6-8 star characters, except the extra ones with the dungeon. I figured just one is fine cause I had the intention of trading any extras I pulled. Any thoughts please and thank you!

    submitted by /u/mattchu1988
    [link] [comments]

    Alt. Shura clear with New Years Artemis

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:34 PM PST

    I’ve been playing a small bit recently and have been wondering what I should be doing. The second photo is the team I’ve been using so far and it feels pretty good. Any suggestions are welcomed

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    what level of the New Year dungeon is best to farm for the drops? the lil guys that you can use in monster exchange. curious which level has the best drops per stamina

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    Looking for gems to trade - ID 374557489

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    I was hoping for some help with obtaining gems that I need for evos. Some of these I will need the other person to initiate the trade since you have to have obtained them once before to request a trade.

    Here is what I have to give:

    - Agni

    - Dancing queen hera

    - Deightross

    - Gigas

    - Gleaming Fagan

    - Hephaestus (2)

    - Hera Beorc

    - Khepri

    - Liberty Geist

    - Mion (3)

    - Noah (3)

    - Qilin

    - Valten

    - Vampire Duke

    - Zeus and Hera

    - Zeus Vulcan

    Looking for:

    - Dragon Knight Zeal

    - Earth Dragon

    - Gawain

    - Hadar

    - Hysferzen

    - Jorungandr

    - Lindworm

    - Manticore

    - Noah Dragon

    - Qilin dragon

    - Scheherazade (2)

    - Sherospada (2)

    - Starling (2)

    - Verche

    I understand that some of the gems I need are really rare/valuable but I have been farming for gems for what feels like forever so anyone willing to help me out and trade would be greatly appreciated (:

    submitted by /u/polkadotfuzz
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people use leilan earrings instead of haku earrings on seina?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    I just realized haku earrings have both red and blue orb enhance with the same HP sb and unbind awaken. Isn't haku earrings just straight up better than leilan earrings? Also should I make a 2nd pair of earrings for my second seina?

    submitted by /u/Strong-dad-energy
    [link] [comments]

    New player - Help with first rolls!

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:07 AM PST

    Can anyone pls tell me if I can take on any end game content with this team?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:02 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment