• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons A little late to the party but finally got her

    Puzzle & Dragons A little late to the party but finally got her


    A little late to the party but finally got her

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:55 AM PST

    Buffed Ryumei is so strong even YamaP can clear Shura2

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Finally, one of my white whales has come home!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:25 AM PST

    Who tf made the design decision to make SA RNG-based

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:50 AM PST

    ESPECIALLY when a unit could have 5 SA. I've wasted 3k + points trying for the 7c on Menoa, and I still don't have it. What an annoying ass mechanic. Literally made this way just so ppl have somewhere to dump their extra plus points. At least make a safety net, so I'll get it eventually without having to sacrifice my first born to RNGesus 🙄 It ain't like this is a game breaking feature??

    submitted by /u/raininlight
    [link] [comments]

    Oh noooooo

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Out of boredom I killed Gilles pillar

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:15 PM PST

    Yknow, normally I wouldn’t roll in SPGF, but I gotta say 7 for 7 GFEs is pretty baller

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:09 AM PST

    First ever S rank

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Uriel in Pajamas

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    LF Albrecht friends! I have GH Yomi in slot one and I also run Seina and occasionally Ryumei. ID is 330, 526, 443

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:52 PM PST

    LF Menoa Friends 361 131 488

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Should I Restart and Save Stones or were my pills good enough to start saving now.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:23 PM PST

    Box and Current Team

    Attached are photos of my current team and box. I have been playing for just over a week and just realized how many stones I used. Any advice about what to do and whether or not I should restart would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Berg55
    [link] [comments]

    Late-game team building help? Ryumei / Nelle teams?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    So I've just come back to PAD after about a 4 year hiatus and rolled a bunch of monsters from accumulated messages. I have a SR Astaroth team (SR Astaroth Lead / SR Tsukuyomi, Romia's Plushie Assist / SR Pandora / SR Pandora / SR Persephone / SR Astaroth Helper) for general farming/cheesing and a SR Tsukuyomi team (SR Tsukuyomi Lead, Romia's Plushie Assist / SR Pandora / Mega Awoken DKali / Mega Awoken Dkali / SR Persephone / SR Tsukuyomi Helper, Furaku's Binding Seal Assist) that covers all the hazards and use for harder content. I recently pulled a Ryumei and Nelle and was wondering if there was anything in my box that could be used to build out teams for those two. Also open to a team with any lead I have that would be good for late-game content.

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/rYxssbV

    submitted by /u/clymin
    [link] [comments]

    Question about godfest egg machine

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Is the super witches egg machine worth it

    submitted by /u/Odinnextgen
    [link] [comments]

    Took a break around a year and a half ago. Joined again somewhat recently. Is there a new database for dungeon because if I remember padx is down. Or are there any guides as to what to bring for the new dungeons?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:49 AM PST

    I already have been caught up on the new cards for the most part, just don't really know about the new mechanics or dungeons.

    submitted by /u/Tommy7115
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Looking for friends for Pal Points , leads change per requested - 323,657,245

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    I rolled Sophie... but feel like I can’t take full advantage of her sub attribute

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:18 AM PST

    I was gunna pair with Lucia. A friends Lucia. Which mean my Sophie would be in my first slot, and I don't get the perk of instead having her in my friend slot so she can kill with her sub(main water) attribute. I mean I have Ny Reeche which I suppose I could self pair with. But I feel like Lucia is better. Also Reeche sub attribute is water which is redundant. Also Reeche active covers the att absorb... I have 3 lol from last year. Is ny Reeche x Sophie better than Reeche x Lucia?

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    Mystic raccoon system

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:25 PM PST

    Decided to pull for New Years and-

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    Susano Buff makes a perfect & safe with NY Artemis for AA2

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:00 PM PST

    Were the trash mob invades in the seasonal token dungeons ever common drops?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    I was trying to get some of them from the NY dungeon for collection purposes now that I've gotten the equip - they drop infrequently and I'm still waiting for one to drop.

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    If you have the jammer sky fall super awakening on your team and then you use a skill that increases jammer sky fall how do the mechanics on that work? Does one cancel the other out?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Someone just asked me this and I'm stumped. Ty for any info you could provide

    submitted by /u/MyAssSlapWhenIcrap
    [link] [comments]

    Reddit app is being janky.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Anybody else's loading old posts on refresh? Or going to a conpletely different post when clicking on one?

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Change my mind.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment