• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons one shot from free pull . 2021 will be a good year

    Puzzle & Dragons one shot from free pull . 2021 will be a good year


    one shot from free pull . 2021 will be a good year

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:21 AM PST

    I had finally reached my goal of hitting the damage cap, then I realized all 4 of my subs hit the cap also

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    [Video] Scheherazade Dragon Buster

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:05 PM PST

    If you are thinking of rolling, don't. This is a simulation of what I would get if I blew all my stones.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    When does this beautiful Anubis buff release?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    I'm so impulsive.. now I know to stock up on fodder in PCGF instead of throwing away stones on shit seasonals

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    I just wanted reeche but managed to get Artemis, enola, and Horus are probably the most notable. 100% don't recommend rolling this machine. But unfortunately i would probably do it again

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    NY Enola is a decent pairing for Albrecht

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:15 AM PST

    How to treat burnout?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:03 AM PST

    I'll keep this brief as I dont have too much to say. The game feels stale to me. Sin dragons and the mystics events have severely burnt me out. It's to the point I just log on, clear my daily dungeons if applicable and log out. How do I revitalize mylove for a game when I'm in this state? Anyone who has advice, if you would share I'd be greatly appreciative.

    Mal

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    What teams are you running to farm AA2 for Qilin Dragon and AA3 for Scheherazade Dragon?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    See title.

    I'm planning to cobble together Seina or VIdeal x LMenoa teams to farm for QilinDra and ScheDra gems, but I'd like to know what teams others are using for this event.

    submitted by /u/Tek70x7
    [link] [comments]

    Is Gaslowe not guaranteed drop in AA3?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    Was running AA3 for Scheherazade Dragon and got my first Gaslowe invade. Was using my Seina team and happened to kill Gaslowe on its 2nd turn. Finished the dungeon but didn't get Gaslowe. Is it not a guaranteed drop? Or maybe not guaranteed during this period where Scheherazade Dragon is invading?

    submitted by /u/wolffdog
    [link] [comments]

    Resisting death help

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:47 AM PST

    How do you beat the people that resist death and then heal all the way?

    submitted by /u/JESTER_14
    [link] [comments]

    I need help making teams. I have been playing on and off for years. Team building has never been a strength of mine. I am trying to complete the arena and alt arena. I have been a rainbow player with ATEN for the most part. Any advice would be appreciated.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    First time shura clear :)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    I can’t find a way to beat lv 6 any tips?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Help building team for Vampire tournament!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:34 AM PST

    Only went into shura a few times before and just made this team. Seina is pretty good

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Worth for new Lajoa?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:15 AM PST

    Rank 927 and I finally made it to the 999,999,999 club ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:03 AM PST

    TA2 Farm Team?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    Box

    Was looking around and I don't think I have the notable monsters for ta2 farming. Figured I would put up my box for anyone else who might see something I can use.

    submitted by /u/hawkymoon
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best medal exchange GFE for a newer box?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    My two month old second alt (NIAP) has none of the medal exchange GFEs. The account doesn't use any meta leads currently (DKali paired with my other alt's Dyer; Ouki; Mercuria paired with my other accounts' water leads; Madoo paired with CSaline; Veroah for token farming). Would Fagan-rai be the best general option or is there a better choice for a newer box? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    I need help forming a team, box included, any advice would be appreciated

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/MBRiyYL/

    I am awful at team building and am not sure what the best team with these monsters may be. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Sordiax
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Spectral Rainbow Flame (6711) and Spectral Blue Flame (6707)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:25 AM PST

    Long story short, I took a break from PAD during basically all of Key Heroes and Mystics, except to roll away my problems, so I did no farming during both events. I also didn't roll in Christmas so I don't have Santamadra or Gremory :( so I have to use Usui on Seina apparently. Basically, I never obtained either of these mats, so if someone could trade me these guys, I would be appreciative. I can trade back a couple of machine killers or maybe resist plus latents or a Snowglobe + Mini Snowglobe.

    FC: 315 914 405

    submitted by /u/Moxhi
    [link] [comments]

    Finally joined the group and beat shura 1, now onto alt and shura 2

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Dungeon Drop Data Chart Question.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    What does adjusted drop number mean? I know it has to do with dungeon drop bonus, but it is not explained at all on the chart and it's just a solid number that doesn't fit into the rest of the drop data. This needs to be fixed and explained thoroughly.

    submitted by /u/scrubking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment