• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Rant] Anyone thinking of spending on this machine, don't. Almost 400 stones without a 7*.

    Puzzle & Dragons [Rant] Anyone thinking of spending on this machine, don't. Almost 400 stones without a 7*.


    [Rant] Anyone thinking of spending on this machine, don't. Almost 400 stones without a 7*.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    The Ney Equip looks incredible for Shura 2

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:36 PM PST

    The Ney Equip looks incredible for Shura 2

    https://preview.redd.it/631v6wpyyya61.png?width=908&format=png&auto=webp&s=59aebe99bf238355252f54996dbf3e77cbe619c0

    - The active skill clears the 10 turn pre-emptive bind on fl.1

    - The bind clear awakenings clears the Ogre bind on fl.5 without needing an active

    - The full board change is very useful against Okuninushi

    - Skill boost and 3 rows are wonderful awakenings on any assist, regardless of the active

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    What latents for Ryumei for Shura 1? He can take devil and machine killers, but does he need SDR?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 06:05 AM PST

    Wut...

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    I need help building a team any ideas, I'm open to anything

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    [NA] Maintenance Wednesday for Devil Title Challenge and More!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:37 PM PST

    LF Best Friend to Have Shiva up 24/7

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    Will best friend you if you have Shiva up 24/7. :)

    ID: 302,352,432

    submitted by /u/ihideinplants
    [link] [comments]

    I really reincarnated my kusanagi which would almost be perfect for seina

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:12 PM PST

    Gung-ho please get rid of that reincarnation lock bullcrap

    Feels bad.

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a casual player who has been pulling for months without really playing and now I'm looking to maybe clear harder dungeons such as shura/Shura 2 after I pulled seina. I'm kinda lost as to where to start making a team, I might have an idea, I'll post in comments. Thank you!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 01:49 PM PST

    First time clear shura 2(ruler of hell's halls) with Seina Seina! Wonderful Horus...and TAMADRA

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 03:28 AM PST

    Is there a TLDR Mystics guide for new players?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:29 PM PST

    To start off, I definitely don't play this game hardcore. I'm trying to do my own research, but from what I can gather from this reddit is this event is grindy af. Something I don't want to do. I also know that the materials to ult and weapon evo for Mystic characters are only available through this event. With that said, I rerolled for Seina and also got all the 6* units as well.

    1. Assuming I got a double of each 6*, will it be hard to farm the evo materials to get 1 ult and weapon evo each?
    2. Is there anything else I NEED to farm to insure Seina can reach her full potential?
    submitted by /u/meatjun
    [link] [comments]

    You don't need 3 Ryumei. This team is pretty fun. Could be better as I didn't really optimize inherits just kind of jumped in. I actually really like spider lady because with rford equip she is a big help in transforming. I know this isn't super impressive, just happy that 2 Ryumei work.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    GG Minerva and/or Seina Team help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:49 AM PST

    Hi all,

    My teams and box are here: https://imgur.com/a/CX3WtPJ (warning: large box)

    I've got a functional Seina team and GG Minerva team but I'm terrible at assists (and also team building but these seem to work). I'd appreciate any advice for assists or replacements on the teams to help me progress to Shura.

    I normally pair Minerva with Dyer and Seina with another Seina.

    Thank you!

    edit: Happy to evolve, devolve, farm mats, etc.

    submitted by /u/DukeOfRadish
    [link] [comments]

    Shura team building help

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    Thousands of stamina later...I’m hyped

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Mystic farming: For those who neglected to get sherz dragon/ra equip, B veroah can still hold 2 dungeon reward drop awokes. (no manual 1 hp kill solves needed here)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:53 PM PST

    Team help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 02:48 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm a returning player from a 3 year hiatus (only came on to roll for some collabs that I enjoyed). I was just wondering what teams I could make with my current box. Thanks In advance!

    https://imgur.com/a/rgelN3z

    Edit: I just rolled a Seina

    submitted by /u/diulaylomoo
    [link] [comments]

    Help building a team to farm beat and farm AA4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I've been having a lot of difficulty trying to beat AA4. Any help improving my team would be greatly appreciated!

    http://imgur.com/gallery/gStwQJV

    submitted by /u/SwimmingBig6587
    [link] [comments]

    New need help

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    New need help

    So I used to play this game like 10 years ago but I just started again with a new account and I have no idea what the new starts are nowadays. Back in the day I just had a sonia team and pretty much demolished everything. What should i be using with my current cards and what should i be doing to build the dream team right now?

    https://preview.redd.it/47e521gpcua61.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=61b4425b6fe9324c439bcfecd7627632efea04e2

    EDIT:

    So I decided to restart according to some advice below. Here is my new box. Please give me a rundown of what teams i should be running for the strongest possible comp. Also, I think this box is better but if its not please let me know so I can revert to the one above as I have already completed a handful of dungeons on my original game data.

    https://preview.redd.it/5otcd2x84va61.png?width=750&format=png&auto=webp&s=7107ad7e1c87e972cac0f03dc3be1ef3c79fc3b8

    submitted by /u/anrath1
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is quilin gem making a special appearance in AA2?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:45 PM PST

    [FYI] I didn’t think they would get on-color fusion bonus. Cards that do not have main attribute can get on-color fusion bonus for their sub attribute

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:00 PM PST

    I have rolled two Mikages, what monsters should I add to the team?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Obviously I have the two Mikages as the leader and helper respectively, but what else should I add? I made a team once with two mega awoken Kali, a reincarnated amaterasu ohkami, and a mega awoken uruka which has brought the skill cooldown to 3 turns, but my hp is only 25000.

    My PAD Box:
    https://imgur.com/a/JXQeiWl

    submitted by /u/TheDraco_Wave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment