• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons I had 27 stones and rolled for fun. My lady rolled twice, I rolled once, and my two dogs pulled one a piece. My doggo pulled me a Seina. 🤣💀

    Puzzle & Dragons I had 27 stones and rolled for fun. My lady rolled twice, I rolled once, and my two dogs pulled one a piece. My doggo pulled me a Seina. ����


    I had 27 stones and rolled for fun. My lady rolled twice, I rolled once, and my two dogs pulled one a piece. My doggo pulled me a Seina. ����

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:17 PM PST

    Gotta say, that was BS

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:46 AM PST

    Awoken Machine Zeus worth farming?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    So I know there are better options like pixel barbaossa, but is machine zeus pretty good considering he can have up to 4 devil killers and decent attack? Debating on farming for him... any thoughts? I know his machine typing can really restrict him.

    submitted by /u/lazidude999
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Mystics event is absurd and I hate it.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:59 AM PST

    In 6 years, I have never felt like rage-quitting this game like I have this week.

    Want to farm the super-secret invade? Ok, spend a bunch of monster points (and 3 Rainbow Event Medals) and farm for days non-stop (on two accounts) to make 8 crappy assists. Now use those crappy assists (and give up a sub slot too, because fuck you) so your team is nice and crippled when you go to fight an annihilation-level spawn. Those fucking invades should be pushovers for the effort you have to spend just to get to them. Oh, and why don't you go ahead and farm up 30+ of them while you're at it, in case you ever want to skill it up. Use py? Hahaha fu, it's null-type.

    Decide eff the invades, I'll just develop some of these cards I pulled from the REM that's also jammed with 8 year old cards? Naw fam, these are all null-type and we didn't give you a skill-up dungeon. Evolve them so you can use py? Great! Farm for flames for another dozen hours. Put one on your team for a shot at the right skill-up spawn while you're farming? Enjoy your 10% skill-up rate because we can't even be bothered to give the farm dungeon a skill rate boost.

    ...and while you're doing all that, you've got no time to go after the other special dragon invades we're running limited time alongside this limited time event.

    WTF GungHo. This is a LOT of bullshit to pile into one event.

    submitted by /u/akpak
    [link] [comments]

    Gung-troll

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:21 AM PST

    Continue?

    Hit 'No':

    Do you want to quit? Are you sure you want to quit? Press Yes to leave dungeon

    Accidently hit 'yes':

    Lolz cheers for the stone gobble gobble

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Which event had the best overall REM cards?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Hahahahaha curiosity kills. And that was revived Gilles too..

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:04 AM PST

    I can only make this joke today

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Who are your favorite Alt Shura farmers post-Seina & co?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:27 AM PST

    Now that we've had some time to play around with Seina, Mikage, and Ryumei, have any of them usurped the Key Heroes as your fav Alt Shura farmers, or do you still prefer Gileon & co?

    I know most of the hype for these was around Shura 2, but I'm curious if anyone has found them to make Alt 1 easier as well. Gileon has been super reliable for me but I do hate the initial stalling I need to do with him so 5 less CD is tempting.

    submitted by /u/alphafirestar
    [link] [comments]

    Building a 3p team

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:11 AM PST

    I've never built a team for farming multiplayer dungeons, but I'd like to create a generic one and/or one for this event. What types of things should I be looking for or considering when building a multiplayer team?

    submitted by /u/Coeus5917
    [link] [comments]

    Ugghhh...this is going to take forever. It’s a good thing tomorrow is fire attribute metal dungeons with reduced stamina! 5 stamina (45 stamina) will be really good for leveling them up to turn evo into equip

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    Leader swap latent to round out my team (328, 338, 458)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I have the three recent latent challenge tamadras or I can try to give whatever you want.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Europa
    [link] [comments]

    Destroyed my Nexus and asked GH to clone my account onto my new tablet

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    I filled in the form etc and got an email back from them saying to change my player ID which I have done. That was nearly a week ago now and i wondered if anyone knew if that was normal? Don't really want to start all over again.

    submitted by /u/syuk
    [link] [comments]

    Ryumei team for Shura 1?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:42 PM PST

    Success!!! Was able to get a Kyozansai on my alt acct too!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    How many Kyozansai & Ryuunsai are y’all getting?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:43 AM PST

    I just got two of each (one for base and one for equip) because I don't see much point to them. Not sure if I will grab more to skill up. What about everyone else? Am I missing some use for them?

    submitted by /u/chiubag
    [link] [comments]

    My button team for the mystics. Needs a few multi-hit inherits.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    About when can we expect to get Oberon in NA?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:31 AM PST

    Aside from absolutely digging his art, I find him to be a really useful unit and I'm a slut fir Healer types lol

    submitted by /u/Amaranthnymph
    [link] [comments]

    Ryumei System

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:05 AM PST

    I've been consistently logging in but haven't seriously played in a while. The last time I seriously played was during the sin dragon event in which I cheesed Shura 1 for the 85 stones to try and get a ferule system. Ended up with a Gileon system instead lol. Apparently I didn't learn because I rolled for Seina and ended up with a Ryumei system. What are the key subs, assists, latents needed to tackle Shura/Alt. Shura? I would like to be able to beat it without cheesing. I have yet to beat AA4 as well but that is likely due to not trying since I have the teams to clear it.

    I want to get back into this game again but at this point my box is so big I don't even know where to begin. Can the community help me create a team for Shura 1/ Alt Shura using a Ryumei system?

    EDIT: Link to my box

    submitted by /u/AigooChamna
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth to trade godfest for araragi.i also have a great witch dupe.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:50 AM PST

    I wanted to share my Gileon team which I used to clear shura 1 and then farm Alt.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:58 PM PST

    I’ve played this game like a collection game but want to try and actually clear things now

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:21 PM PST

    If you can do Illusory World of Carnage, you can do the Alt! Still crushing it like a monster truck.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment