• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 10, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Although not a lot compared to some other people, I’m still proud of playing for 1k days. Best game I’ve played hands down

    Puzzle & Dragons Although not a lot compared to some other people, I’m still proud of playing for 1k days. Best game I’ve played hands down


    Although not a lot compared to some other people, I’m still proud of playing for 1k days. Best game I’ve played hands down

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    Wallet Buster Seina - Shura 1 (grab yo stimulus check!)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:33 AM PST

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (01/10 - 01/16)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/797832148065058846

    Ending today:

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure you clear it for the free stone, rank EXP and fatty Tama!

    📷 Scheherazade Dragon and Qilin Dragon invades end today in Three Hands of Fate/Alt. Three Hands of Fate and Grotesque Being/Alt. Grotesque Being respectively! It might be worth spending stam on this over Mystics and Spectres farming - Leilan earring in particular has seen some use on Seina teams, for example.

    📷 General S-ranks! Fire Guardian Dragon, Ancient Fire & Lake Dragons and Fire & Dark Metallic Star Dragons end today.

    📷 IMPORTANT: RO Collab and Poring Tower end today!! Make sure you've cleared and S-ranked these as these are RARE and may not come back!!!!!!!!

    Special Reminder:

    📷 Mystics and Spectres is around for 2 more weeks. Many of the REM cards from this event require small rainbow fireballs (which are not tradeable) for some of their evos. The machine to trade up lower materials will also be gone after this event. If you've pulled or are planning to pull, make sure you do some farming (maybe extra as well if you may want to change evos in the future).

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    What background detail of a PAD unit do you really like?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:00 PM PST

    My favorite is Vishnu in the background of Beach Lakshmi who is having the equivalent of a PG anime nosebleed reaction to seeing his wife in a swimsuit. Zela showing up in Cherun's base form and waving is also really cute.

    What about you guys? Do you guys have any you really like?

    submitted by /u/Notsslyvi
    [link] [comments]

    200+ stones later��

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    [ Gameplay ] Seina VS Shura 2!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    One Kyozansai down...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    How are the invade rates for schehdra for everyone compared to last time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:21 PM PST

    I'm at 6 straight runs with 0 invades WITH super Revo Anubis on my team, last time it was around 40-50% invade rate without any subs that increase chance. Did they nerf it or am I experiencing a bad case of RNG lol

    submitted by /u/DarkDracoPad
    [link] [comments]

    Unmatchable heals

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    What card has the reduce unmatched orbs status as its ability or awoken skill?

    submitted by /u/xfranma
    [link] [comments]

    Does Ryuunsai invade in coop?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:00 AM PST

    Can you do the 2p dungeon and still get the dragon invades? If so, do both teams have to meet the sub/equip conditions?

    submitted by /u/akpak
    [link] [comments]

    What to do with my stones?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:37 PM PST

    Should I roll in this event or wait? I've been tuned out for a while now and getting my feet back in is a tad stressful. Is there something better otw or should I roll dump?

    submitted by /u/OmarsDamnSpoon
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the blue yin dragon to spawn in Tenroku-mythical?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    [JP] Looking for Nadeko friend or even better if someone could bf me. 455368188

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:51 AM PST

    How Can I Improve my Seina team?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:32 AM PST

    PSA - The music tracks for the Tenroku dungeon absolutely slap. Turn your sound on.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    No lie. Why doesn't GH take more time to put different music tracks in their dungeon? Some of it is so good and both the base track and the boss track of Tenroku are impressive.

    submitted by /u/WetTheSystem
    [link] [comments]

    How many rolls did you do put into the Mystics & Spectres machine?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    I think I'm just about ready to give up on trying to get Siena.. 48 rolls and about to call it quits until PCGF. Got 1 Ryumei everything else is just...

    Shiranaki x1, Usui x4, Ouki x5, Kukan x2, Furaku x3, Nakoja x3, Kunashi x2, Machigan x4, Other pantheons x23

    I have about 100 stones left but don't know if I want to continue to drop them into this void of a machine for the 1.5% chance at Siena..

    submitted by /u/jeiyuu
    [link] [comments]

    Is this character good gameplay wise, and should I use her in my team?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    LF Euchs friends 325, 968, 293

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    No leilan earrings, no super 1, what assist do you want on Seina?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:29 AM PST

    Fun team to run Alt Illusory WOC

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:41 PM PST

    I can't wait for this event to be over already.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:03 PM PST

    I'm getting a bit inpatient tbh. Saved 400 stones come tomorrow and they are burning a hole lol

    I was extremely lucky to roll Seina on my fourth pull, so the objective is over for me and now i'm kinda twiddling my thumbs. A brother can only run alt.shura so many times, and Shura 2 i don't feel too compelled to run right now.

    Sorry i just realised this post is me having a chat with myself.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    General advice for Alt Shura/Shura 2 (assists not setup) for facing game mechanics? I can clear alt shura pretty consistently with Hsuou x Gileon. I don’t have Gileon and I had Danatalion in last slot but put Valeria for RCV overwrite. Only have 86 Stam can’t test so thought I’d run this by

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:19 AM PST

    Looking for ryumei friends. ID: 327,980,327

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment