• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally did it. Lol I know it’s late tho...

    Puzzle & Dragons Finally did it. Lol I know it’s late tho...


    Finally did it. Lol I know it’s late tho...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    [JP][News] Mega Kaede Has Arrived!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:47 AM PST

    One year ago today the last run of DBDC started in Japan

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:08 PM PST

    And that run didn't bring new cards or ult/equips for existing ones. Just some basic buffs. Many cards still don't even have a full set of awakenings. A lot of DBDC cards felt dated at the time but they're positively archaic now. If you're curious, this was the last run:

    https://pad.protic.site/dragonbound-dragon-caller-series-returning-with-buffs/

    Since so much time has passed since the last run, I'm curious what people think the next run will bring. Will it just be a standard rerun or will they do something special after the long wait? A story mode like Heroine got?

    submitted by /u/morganfreeagle
    [link] [comments]

    A potentialy new player

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:16 AM PST

    I found PuzzleAndDragons by watching the anime, which made me want to play the game, so i looked for the game, but i was removed from the english appstore or something like that... So my question is, how can i install and play the game? (I live in Scandinavia)

    submitted by /u/Sudozilla89
    [link] [comments]

    Mikage team

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/8UDemfq

    Possible to make mikage team??

    submitted by /u/jungkookiestan
    [link] [comments]

    [NoRem][Rem Assist] AA3 Solo Clear with LBastet

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    What is a good team to beat Red Mystic Dragon?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:48 AM PST

    I have the scrolls, but just can't seem to get enough damage in before he one shots me. I'm imagining some water team with a lot of VDPs...

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    Heart column solution for seina players?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:04 AM PST

    Hi, I'm an idiot and didn't trade for Xmas gremory even though I totally could've (I'm so mad at myself), my gileon team uses vday Sonia as a heart column sub but the dark sub attribute is messing up my synergy on seina. I have 2 seina and some great subs/inherits, but what can I use to replace the Xmas monsters? I don't have Santama or Xmas gremory since this game hates me. Or polowne for that matter

    submitted by /u/Strong-dad-energy
    [link] [comments]

    First Try Shura 1

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:47 PM PST

    [LF] Servant Archer friend (339543308)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    Couldn't find any Lampeid friends for challenge 9 so am tryiny to look for archer friends

    submitted by /u/shoot-em-dead
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-buff dmeta clears a6. Might try aa4 sometime later

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 07:53 PM PST

    Bplanar vs usui for seina team?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:04 AM PST

    I'm honestly thinking my bplanar might be kind of an antiquated sub since usui does what she does but on a much lower CD... should I replace my bplanar with usui?

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    Out of SDRs, do I have to wait for Gunho Collab?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:29 PM PST

    Or is there any dungeon or something else coming that will have them . . .

    submitted by /u/ErlandEtLander
    [link] [comments]

    LF Santama friends! 375 738 410

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:08 AM PST

    I have Ryumei, mikage, and raijin up most of the time! Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/WJSN_Yeonjung
    [link] [comments]

    Any Four Noble Ones good?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:32 AM PST

    I'm getting close to the MP cap. Over the years I've bought many of the other monsters.

    Are any of the Four Noble Ones worth it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/d1r7y_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    Shura 2: Gileon: Revo Rodin with red ney earring better than valditarne?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:44 AM PST

    More skill boosts. Valditarnes damage was never used anyway. Rows to make damage capping easier. More hp. Almost 2000 more hp.

    This only lacks the burst which wasnt that important because grandis exists.

    (I'm really posting this because I am afraid to revo my rodin.)

    submitted by /u/Significant_Prior542
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Fasca with 4 SDR ID: 339,593,284

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:51 AM PST

    I need it to beat Shura 2 lol my friends list fasca have like 2 SDR..

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Siena team help!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a siena team for late game dungeons, and I was wondering how i could make this team better/assists to use. Any help would be awesome

    http://imgur.com/a/et1Ah94

    submitted by /u/ObbsEh
    [link] [comments]

    “This REM is bullshit! I spent 40000 stones and got no 7-stars! Call the waambulance!”

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 05:07 PM PST

    Noob Question: How do people skill inherit?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:21 AM PST

    I can't seem to find the option in the enhancement tab in the monsters tab. Is skill inheritance a thing still? Or is it all in the Assist section now?

    submitted by /u/xviax
    [link] [comments]

    New player here, I heard that there is a players choice Godfest coming soon, is this true?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:57 PM PST

    If so when is it? And will it even be worth summoning on?

    submitted by /u/Lil-Trup
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] I didn’t roll a Seina Q_Q need Gileon friends to try and clear Shura: Madoo hat assist a plus! 358-257-295

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment