• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons 9 rolls, 3 mystics... I'll never be lucky again for the rest of my life

    Puzzle & Dragons 9 rolls, 3 mystics... I'll never be lucky again for the rest of my life


    9 rolls, 3 mystics... I'll never be lucky again for the rest of my life

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:51 AM PST

    Finally beat the first IWC dungeon for the first time!

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:34 PM PST

    [Video] January 2021 Quest - Challenge Level 10

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Just sharing a random build for Ryuunsai, which surprisingly consistent enough. Recommended if you have Ouki and just want to grab enough of Ryuunsai to py later.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 07:40 AM PST

    After close to 2000 days of playing, I finally get Ronia! Is she still in the meta, lol?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Panda saved my soul

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    If this is against the rules I'm sorry, I just wanted to shout out someone in 3P. I didn't have my a game (or the right version of my team), player 2 disconnected and a player named Panda with a Santama didn't DC during my struggles but gutted it out with me and probably saved me 50 stamina.

    Thank you panda, the community, and to people like me.. label your Arena team versus your 3P team so you don't make my mistake.

    submitted by /u/GnuHope
    [link] [comments]

    Liking this new lead more than expected

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:19 AM PST

    Seina Seina Seina Seina

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:14 PM PST

    [Shitpost] Happy New Year?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    I know its whatever but after years of playing i finally did it!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:25 PM PST

    Team Ideas for Shura? Cant seem to beat it. Also if anyone got an extra VDP latent, i am willing to trade for pluses and latents.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    [LF] Looking for Ryumei friends to pair with my Santamadra. ID is 378,059,479

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 02:05 PM PST

    can someone help me out with Mikage basics

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:44 PM PST

    hello friends i rolled this boy (man???) Mikage and i was hoping for some general input

    the subs i was thinking:

    chris

    MA dark kali (for skill boosts)

    ina (only 1 SB)

    allatu

    i do not have the sakura sub people keep talking about

    but my problem is mikage is not ready on turn one. is it normal to have to delay? i also know chris requires some waiting. i know it depends on the dungeon, my current progress is i have NOT cleared AA-1 or A-6 yet

    i guess im just wondering in general what to shoot for, is it expected to not have mikage ready on turn one or should i put SB assists on everyone and find a way to get her ready turn one. and maybe ditch ina for more SB. what other subs are "otpimal"

    thank u, sorry if my english is bad it is my first language though

    submitted by /u/jerryjazzLL
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] [LF] fasca and aljae friends for my alt. ID is 390654483 (the one in my flair is for my main account)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 09:51 AM PST

    Finally beat this disgusting dungeon thanks to this pairing

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Got seina from the guaranteed diamond and just rolled another. Is she good in her own team? Should I just go to equip version?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    Gods have blessed me but what do

    submitted by /u/MyAssSlapWhenIcrap
    [link] [comments]

    You can evolve Ryuunsai and Kyozansai and feed them pys and tans to skill them up instead of wasting rainbow pys on them

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 03:31 PM PST

    Qilin Dragon Farming AA Team

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 08:44 AM PST

    I'm planning to farm a few Qilin Dragon gems this weekend, what teams did you use to farm them in Alt Three Hands?

    submitted by /u/pea_chy
    [link] [comments]

    Shura Team building help

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 06:17 AM PST

    Looking to make a team with Ryumei or Seina for first clear in Shura.

    Can I get some help?

    Box

    submitted by /u/MVPDemonic
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Qilin and Scheherazade Dragon invades

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:37 PM PST

    Hi everyone, after putting it off for a very long time, I finally got around to beating all the regular Arena and half of the alt Arena dungeons, so I'm excited to try farming the dragons when they invade later this month, but had a couple of questions that I hope someone could help with.

    1) Will they invade in multiplayer (possibly dumb question)? The vast majority of my play is through 2P so I just want to be extra sure.

    2) Can you get the increased invades with the corresponding Super Reincarnateds in 2P? I wish Gungho would be more clear in their event notes if this was the case or not.

    3) I saw that they will invade both regular and alt Arena. Will alt Arena have better invade rates? Any idea about how much better if yes?

    Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/PuzzleAndPizzas
    [link] [comments]

    Reco is back with speed clearing Shura 2, this time with Sengoku!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Best time to get Pad Pass

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:18 PM PST

    Like the title says, I'm not sure when the best time to get the free week of pad pass is. I'd like to have the two medals for 4 choices but Can I even still get that? I also heard that right now I could get extra xp on the experience of 50 lifetimes but that alone is probably not worth it. I also heard that you get free godfest rolls during pad pass each month and am not sure if that's claimable right now

    submitted by /u/PickleReeeeeck
    [link] [comments]

    Got the 3 Mytics - should I keep rolling?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    I know it's box dependent but I saved 150 stones and only spent 50 getting all 3 mystics.
    What else from this machine is worth rolling for? Are dupes of mystics worthwhile?
    Looking to possibly save for PCGF or Demon Slayer if we ever get it.

    submitted by /u/russiamed
    [link] [comments]

    In need of Pixel Urd Friends

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    My friend code is 383,314,470

    submitted by /u/LMTDVocab
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment