• Breaking News

    Monday, January 4, 2021

    Puzzle & Dragons [Guide] Seina and You, In A World Without Demon Slayer

    Puzzle & Dragons [Guide] Seina and You, In A World Without Demon Slayer


    [Guide] Seina and You, In A World Without Demon Slayer

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:25 AM PST

    [Shitpost] KotG is zero stamina, remember to farm to plus eggs so you can hypermax your teams.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Suu’s Challenge Stream Roll Buffs

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:25 PM PST

    What's your favorite animated and non-animated card artwork?(Artwork Appreciation Thread)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    For animated, I can't stop looking at both pre-transform and post transformed Euchs. The colors, the owl, the wings, the crystals, so amazing!

    For non animated, I think pretty much every evolution of Inahime, but mostly the base form and reincarnated are so exquisite, in their thumbnail form as well. And Awoken Brigid is just adorable with all the sheep!

    Edit: totally forgot about MA Aten + friends

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    Team Building Help

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    Mikage VS Shura 2!! [ Ruler of Hell's Halls ]

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:02 PM PST

    Public Stamina Calculation Estimates

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm Lumon. Over the past year, I have become quite involved with the community as I enjoy the game more and more. Some things I've done are:

    • I have maintained the now-retired Miru Bot and the newly created Tsubaki Bot as a bot admin, generally writing the ^which commands for various collab cards as well as taking care of other negligible things.
    • I have been writing articles on PDX Academy, the blog attached to the one-stop shop of translated news known as Protic.
    • Making a bunch of really shitty builds that no one will ever use but everyone can laugh at. If you don't believe me about how shit they are, just ask anyone who's seen my builds.

    While I've been doing all of that, I have also been working on a personal project to calculate rough estimates of unique monster gems' stamina costs.

    Here's what I mean. Say you want to trade for Captivating Trapthorn Dragon, Zelenbus's Gem with plus points, but you don't know the exact amount it's worth. Therefore, when negotiating with the seller, you basically have to eyeball it, trust your gut, and hope that you didn't get scammed out of a fair price, because there's no hard and fast value in the game that can set a nice baseline for your trade talks to start from, right?

    Well, now there is a baseline value!

    By calculating the value of basic evolution materials (ones that you can obtain from daily dungeons like Tuesday Dungeon), I can then calculate of certain gems, which then allows me to compile even more calculations of more complex gems. In the end, every non-collab tradable gem has a calculable estimate.

    After six months, I am proud to announce that all the estimated stamina costs have been calculated; all the info is now publicly available on Discord at my server (which I'll link at the end). Not only is all the information accessible via display channels, but the data has also been incorporated into Tsubaki Bot via the ^pricecheck command; just search for the card itself and the gem info should pop up (for example, ^pricecheck zelenbus will bring up the estimated stamina cost and plus point value of Captivating Trapthorn Dragon, Zelenbus's Gem).

    Thank you to all who have supported me on this project; a big shoutout to my mod and real-life friend u/lmiru and fellow admin and avid streamer furcula for discussing and refining certain ideas, and to the Tsubaki Bot Team, particularly Aradia Megido, for various utilizations of certain cogs that greatly accelerated the completion of every calculation as well as constructing the ^pricecheck cog. Though many of you may not use this info ever, I hope it helps at least one person out.

    Link to Discord: https://discord.gg/jsNNdGW

    submitted by /u/lumonpad
    [link] [comments]

    After Several Pulls, I've finally gotten Seina and she is AWESOME!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Dezy and I made a green swipe team for Spectre Rush!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    [JP] New collabs does not have filthy trash golds. We will need a new egg color soon.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    I would love to roll a Seina...I’m actually hoping I get a Delgado out of the REM too

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    [LF] Friends with similar leads (336645362)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:29 AM PST

    [Question] What teams will you be running for Qilin/Schez Dragon farming?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    With the invades this coming weekend as well as the rate boosts provided by SR Chinese/Egyptian gods, what teams are you running in AA2/AA3?

    submitted by /u/RemingtonTheLlama
    [link] [comments]

    Rare egg machines

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    What rare egg machines are worth pulling. The ones that help out the most in late game.

    submitted by /u/xfranma
    [link] [comments]

    Not quite blue napal with rows, but almost

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    LF Euchs w/ Egg of Gluttony Equip (327526390)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Need box help. Trying to complete A6 for personal moral boost and alt three hands for dragon invade next week!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:59 PM PST

    Just rolled Ryumei anybody got some sub/assist recommendations for me to make a team around him

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:58 AM PST

    A group of seasonals bullied a noodle dragon!

    Posted: 03 Jan 2021 11:55 PM PST

    Attempting to make the ideal Raijin team with what I have. Mind giving me your input?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:55 AM PST

    Box sorted by attribute and attacker types along with current team (I know it's garbage) https://imgur.com/a/qmtbWxz

    I've always wanted to run a Raijin team and just recently had the luck of pulling her. I would absolutely love any input as to how I could potentially clear Alt. Three hands of fate and above, if possible with her. Any guidance on a team build either cookie cutter or not, or what I could be doing with any equips.

    Thanks so much in advance :)

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Friends with similar/compatible leads! 338,462,287.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    I got crappy rewards but eyyyyyyy I finally join the AA4 Club! ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Where do I get Spectral Rainbow Flame

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Been searching and I can't seem to find where to get one of these.

    Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/TheDrSmooth
    [link] [comments]

    NY Reeche worth trading for?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    NY Reeche worth trading for?

    I have a JP account with great rainbow support and was wondering if the trade was worth it.

    This is what I currently have. I have no use for any wood monsters as they seem pretty useless and I can't support them at all.

    https://preview.redd.it/cjl4ho8jod961.jpg?width=828&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d663007bb32357520efd9e17bd58984d92af8e40

    submitted by /u/Dec111819
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any farm builds available for this event? Dungeon seems a lot harder then the SDKH

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment