• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Content Creator Appreciation

    Puzzle & Dragons Content Creator Appreciation


    Content Creator Appreciation

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:46 AM PST

    Since it's Christmas season, I figured it's a good time to be thankful. As someone who is super casual and just lurks in the subreddit most of the time (I only recently made an account), I wanted to say that reading Mantastic's blog has been super helpful to me when I play and I really enjoy his content. However, I don't think Mantastic is the only content creator in PAD so I just wanted to create an appreciation post in which people can shout out their favorites as well.

    If you create content for the community, thank you so much. I can only speak for myself, but the game is pretty hard and I rely on others to guide me through. I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and look forward to another year of content!

    submitted by /u/edwardpark502
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Non-meta Suggestions

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:35 AM PST

    As a 7 year+ player, I'm getting really tired of chasing meta. Especially now with 6000+ playable cards, I feel there are less viable alternative teams overall. It's like every post on this subreddit is about Gilion or Tsukuyomi/Norza. I'm wondering: What non-meta teams are people running for fun? What unpopular or underrated leads are you running? Please feel free to share leads and teams!

    These suggestions can be for any skill level; it doesn't have to clear Shira, just some general other content. Looking for leaders that have a flexible sub-pool and don't require 20+ SB to transform.

    Edit: Formatting

    submitted by /u/A1b6c4d7
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Puzzle & Dragons V.18.5.2

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    Question about #4960

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Does NA have a replacement for http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=14960??

    if so what would it be?

    submitted by /u/LMTDVocab
    [link] [comments]

    “The Super Player’s Choice Godfest”

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    I've just returned after about a year of not playing. I've been off and on since 2012 ish. Wondering what series I should choose for this godfest. I hate to waste my vote. Also who to chose for the GFE?

    submitted by /u/RazelTrades
    [link] [comments]

    AmenReeta vs. AA3 (vid in comments) vote Kenshin plz I need weapon

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    In the last 24hrs I beat A6, AA3, and UAC all for the first time!

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Xmas update

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 03:36 AM PST

    I haven't seen any topics about it, but I believe we also got the Christmas update during the patch, I can evolve my Christmas Fagan to the pixel, and illumina and romia got their updates as well

    submitted by /u/aacortez89
    [link] [comments]

    Yo I heard nobody wanted to skill up Demon Bull, so here’s a build that skills two useless bulls at the same time!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Finally beat Pixel Valkyrie on my main acct

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    How to transfer on Jp

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:13 PM PST

    Im looking to change my device for Pad Jp but since I cant read japanese I need assistance on trying to change devices

    submitted by /u/chickenwithanonymous
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:22 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/Aue3nOU What is one or a few good team I can put together?

    submitted by /u/stebonnnnn
    [link] [comments]

    Do we have any idea when shura 2 will drop for NA, now that it's been delayed?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:45 AM PST

    Can I put latents on the dracoblade akine? She doesn’t have the latent boxes there but can I put latents on her still? Thanks

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:58 AM PST

    Recommended latents for nidhogg?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:55 AM PST

    The squad almost ready to row out

    submitted by /u/MyAssSlapWhenIcrap
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA][NA][Android] 18.5.3 out now, fixes my rooted phone not working (Kindle might also be up)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:24 PM PST

    Yesterday's update made the app crash on open for me.

    Today's made it work again. At least it shows the GH logo. (So I'm not free.)

    If anyone was having trouble opening the app itself, try it now. I can only speak for my own experience so far.

    (Someone with root try testing if Magisk Hide is still required. It's for science.)

    submitted by /u/Raijinili
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat A6 for the first time!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:12 PM PST

    Returning player. What leads are good?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 04:39 AM PST

    A raw idea I got: what if the devil title was restricted by time, not by players?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 01:17 AM PST

    Like instead of the first 99 to clear, what if it was anyone who cleared within the first week (or some smaller number of days idk) of its release?

    Thinking something like player skill dungeon (from years ago lol), like where it was available for a few months but the completions are still recorded on our user info page

    What does this sub think?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ssarglley
    [link] [comments]

    Filters

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:55 PM PST

    You know how you used to be able to filter by main att? Like I would tick blue, and then be able to tick for only main att? How do we go about that now?

    submitted by /u/raininlight
    [link] [comments]

    My new scuffed safi'jiiva team annihilated shura! Thanks pixel napoleon!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:27 PM PST

    LF VDP 391169260

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Can trade for pluses

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment