• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA - Special Xmas eve dungeon will reward ten pulls from the Xmas rem. Save your stones and trades until at least 12/24.

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA - Special Xmas eve dungeon will reward ten pulls from the Xmas rem. Save your stones and trades until at least 12/24.


    PSA - Special Xmas eve dungeon will reward ten pulls from the Xmas rem. Save your stones and trades until at least 12/24.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:13 AM PST

    I just got the new 9 star from my memorial roll... first time I have ever gotten anything of this caliber from free rolls in ~6 years.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:08 AM PST

    [Humor] A TAMADRA Fit for a King!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Merry PAD Christmas!

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    I've been playing PAD off and on since it released way back when (I originally had it for my iPod Touch), and though I took breaks, the game has never actually disappointed me. Though it's been a very difficult year for many of people, learning to find positives in the small things is increasinlgy important. That being said, today I rolled Christmas Polowne (the one I really wanted) on just a few rolls (got a couple diamond eggs on top), and that pull inspired this post. So....

    Happy Holidays to all you folks on this subreddit. May all your pulls be sparkling and bright!

    submitted by /u/tonyadpx
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Gungho Collab Is Back - Now with Ninjala Characters

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Also includes Chibis for previously ignored characters like Lost Noir, Orage, Ralg, etc.

    https://pad.protic.site/gungho-collab-returns-with-ninjala-characters/

    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Karin Story Evo Revealed

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:46 AM PST

    [Guide] Damage Maths V18.7 - Row Enhance +20% per & New awakening

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:28 AM PST

    The Hat Collection is Complete

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:05 AM PST

    Decided to start the game cuz of fate and was blessed with insane luck

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 06:54 AM PST

    [JP][News] Magazine Ceres permanently added to exchange, 5x Black Medals

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Wallet lighter. Cuteness obtained. 100% worth it.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Decided to roll on the SGF and let’s just say it didn’t disappoint

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    My Sakura x Nelle clear.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Christmas Dungoen Int Full Button with Double Veroah

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Thinking about trading these for the new 9* tamadra, worth it? (Plan on keeping fasca + grandis)

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 07:17 AM PST

    [News][NA] Christmas event starts Friday

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Is trading a rare card for a rainbow medal worth it? Like trading an awoken card for a medal? I don’t feel like it’s worth it even if I have 2 copies of the awoken. What do y’all think? Thanks

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    Leader help

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I'm currently running a double VIdeal team, but I just rolled Menoa. Should I use LMenoa or keep my double VIdeal? I'm mostly looking to clear AA4

    submitted by /u/JonhBef
    [link] [comments]

    Back after 3 years

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    Hey, I broke a 1000+ day streak to come back after hearing about the Demon Slayer collab. Currently my plan is to save all my stones until it hopefully comes, but I just wanted to check if there's anything worth rolling for in the meantime as my box is kinda outdated. I did do the Super Appreciation rolls and got some pretty crazy things (+297s? Maxed? moving sprites???). Here's the current state of my box (favorited anything worth favoriting).

    Some questions:

    • What is worth investing my exp and pys and tamas into?
    • What is worth reverting/revoing/reincarnating?
    • Can my 3-year ago meta Radra team still do endgame content?
    • What dungeons should I prioritize? (wasted a bunch of stamina on skill up dungeons before realizing what they did)
    • Are there any GFs worth breaking my hoarding for Demon Slayer to flesh my box out some?
    • Would anybody be willing to friend me as I have about 3 that still log in daily?

    I scanned through the subreddit a bit before posting this and already found multiple people in my same situation asking for help, so I understand if it's bothersome and I really really appreciate the help!

    submitted by /u/game9
    [link] [comments]

    Tamadra & Ferule take on Alt. Shura w/ Kuro loop

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:20 PM PST

    [Question] What's going on with the attack pings animation? Was this added in an update or is it cosmetic, like orb skins?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:32 AM PST

    [NA][LF] Christmas Scarlet friends 382624419

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Traded for some of the new christmas characters (mistake, I know), but I'd love to pair up with anyone who was lucky or traded like me! I have Scarlet, Gremory, and Saline from the Christmas egg machine. Scarlet is my favorite so far.

    Friend code - 382624419, NA server

    submitted by /u/Tenrath
    [link] [comments]

    Just rolled raijin! Any ways I can improve this team?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Team advice for a new player?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 10:30 AM PST

    http://imgur.com/a/e2VgG92

    Just started a couple weeks ago and for some reason I feel really stupid whenever u try to go through my box and make a team. I'm just not good at it! Could anyone recommend me some good leaders and subs? Don't need to make me a whole team since I'm still pretty early game but I'd like to know what direction to go in. Also should I pull any more of the current god fest or should I wait for the players choice? (When is it?)

    submitted by /u/polkadotfuzz
    [link] [comments]

    That patch was all I needed...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment