• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Intern-kun loves copypasta

    Puzzle & Dragons Intern-kun loves copypasta


    Intern-kun loves copypasta

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:54 AM PST

    New NA update prevents you from playing on rooted device.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Game just won't start. Use Magisk hide option to make it work.

    submitted by /u/TheCancerMan
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] New Celestial Story Chapter - Karin!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:44 AM PST

    all days all days !!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Holiday Seasonal Final Buffs + Gregory Evo

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I swear my memory is like that of a rock

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:10 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Version 16.7 Card Awakening Changes

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Reminder : Use Do Not Disturb in Arena

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 12:16 PM PST

    Was on my very last turn of a <10% Green Menoa and got a call as soon as I started matching.

    I had two colors and hearts matched when it started so Loki's three color damage reduction didn't activate.

    submitted by /u/Opnomonous
    [link] [comments]

    Used to play regularly but had to take a break for awhile. Would love some help on team building to beat a6, aa4 and illusory world. This is my first post so sorry in advance if I did it wrong.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 09:42 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Alt Shura 2 Dungeon!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Amakozumi for three Rainbow Medals in Monster Exchange

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Doesn't seem like anyone has mentioned this yet here, but you can grab Amakozumi until January 31. Seems like he's also needed for the new Shikigami Tsukai event that will likely be in NA soon, so make sure to pick him up!

    submitted by /u/alphthedeer
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Version 18.7 Patch Notes!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 05:43 AM PST

    To the few rocking Chris/Sakura Matou (or Nele) in Multiplayer....

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 04:22 AM PST

    ... MA Kali is balanced now with 5 SB -> helps alot in Teambuilding.

    This is my GoTo-Team for everything in multiplayer, rocking with 4 Combo Orb awakenings on each player \o/

    submitted by /u/Vuvuzelazela
    [link] [comments]

    The PCGF voting is open now, don't forget to vote!

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Amen Reeta AA2 (video in comments)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:44 PM PST

    Shura2 release delayed. Everyone can get some sleep.

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Is there a use for reincarnated dark kali?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 07:36 AM PST

    I was about to exchange her for her base form so i can get a second mega awoken dark kali, but I noticed the reinc. form has a guard break, which could be useful in some ranking dungeons possibly? Is that a good enough reason to keep her or should i just go through with the exchange so I can have 2 mega awokens?

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    First time World of Carnage clear with Gileon (ft. Halloween bois)

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:27 AM PST

    I am so confused. What do I do with this? How do I get Sonia or valten? I completed sonia’s story, and idk what this is for, or the five dragon general’s gems.

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Would like some help improving my teams

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Hello all! I'm looking for advice to improve my two main teams for the higher arenas along with any advice on new teams to try. I normally play rainbow teams, but wouldn't mind some more variety in my play, especially when farming. Thanks in advance!

    Pad Box https://imgur.com/a/QVllRYE

    submitted by /u/Azrai19
    [link] [comments]

    New updates

    Posted: 15 Dec 2020 10:23 PM PST

    LF - GH Loki friends. 317 698 278 I have one BF slot open

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Game crashing after opening

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Anybody else experiencing this? It started after the most recent update. I'm on a OP6 with Android 10.

    submitted by /u/Achillesduo
    [link] [comments]

    Who are you voting for in the Player's Choice Godfest?

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 02:04 PM PST

    Who do you guys plan to choose and why? I'm a bit disappointed that we couldn't vote for Albert.

    For my pantheon pick, I chose Inahime for my Gileon team. I chose Blue Odin for my 6 star GFE pick because of his skill boosts and blind resist for transform teams. Lastly, I chose Aljae for my 7 star GFE pick because she seems like a really fun leader.

    submitted by /u/VictimofKFC
    [link] [comments]

    Using DKALI new buffs

    Posted: 16 Dec 2020 01:52 PM PST

    Is everyone implementing DKali back into their rainbow teams?

    submitted by /u/alohabrohah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment