• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons :’)

    Puzzle & Dragons :’)


    :’)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] New PAD original series teaser! Shikigami Tsukai and Ayakashi! (powercreep op)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:04 AM PST

    Still kind of regret the stress of skilling this up lol

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Pad Pass Get 10+ Free GF Rolls in Nov/Dec

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 03:19 AM PST

    Beat Incarnation this week and this one as well. Loving H.Suou recently! Time to take on Shura!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    What are the strategies for each final floor Menoa evo? It’s the only thing stopping me from consistently clearing Alt. Shura w/ Euchs

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Muzan vs. VIdeal

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Let's be optimistic and assume that we get Demon Slayer in NA. Muzan and VIdeal have extremely similar active/leader skills and awakenings. All of the JP tier lists put both of them on the same tier (either the highest or second highest), so it seems safe to assume that neither one is drastically superior to the other. But I have been trying to think about the pros and cons of each. (For me personally, I am trying to decide if it is worth trading for Muzan if I already have VIdeal, and if so, if I should trade for Iori and/or Leona to prepare for a Muzan team. I welcome input on this if anyone has any thoughts, but that's not really my main interest for this thread.)

    At any rate, I tried to brainstorm the pros and cons of each (having obviously never played Muzan). Muzan+Akaza is a stronger pairing than VIdeal+LMenoa (or any other asymmetric pairing for VIdeal) after transformation. However, VIdeal will be much stronger before transformation, so this is only an advantage for longer dungeons. Indeed, one potential big benefit of VIdeal is the fact that VIdeal+LMenoa is one of the few meta teams right now that has no SB requirements whatsoever. So I'm going to call this one a push.

    As far as subs go, a remarkable number of the core subs (Sloth, Diaochan, NYReeche, Polowne, Chakeol, etc.) are on type for both teams. Here are notable subs that I could think of that work on one team but not the other:

    Akaza: Iori, Leona, HBastet, Adachi

    VIdeal: Aten, Shinji&Rei

    It's close, but I am going to give this one to VIdeal because neither of those subs are easily replaceable. Aten is the best damage stick in the game for rainbow teams. Adachi and Leona are solid replacements, but still a step down from Aten (particularly against the AA4 bosses). In most cases I would prefer Aten's active as well. And Shinji&Rei are a critical damage stick for Shura. It's not obvious to me what could replace them if you wanted to farm Shura using Muzan.

    So I think my overall conclusion is that the leads are pretty comparable with maybe a very slight edge for VIdeal. So I don't think it would be worth it for me (or anyone else with a good VIdeal team) to trade for or invest in a Muzan team. But I am curious about other people's thoughts. Are there other advantages of Muzan/disadvantages of VIdeal that I am overlooking?

    submitted by /u/sl94t
    [link] [comments]

    Qilin Dragon Gem AWoC Invade

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    how rare is the invade? I just got my AWoC farming team up, and I've run AWoC almost a dozen times, but I haven't seen Qilin Dragon's gem. I'll switch to annihilation EC once the event begins, just curious about AWoC.

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    What do I sell in my Monster Box?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I dont have much space in my monster box, and I'm saving my stones for godfest. Which monsters are safe to get rid of and which do I keep?

    submitted by /u/AlexLee1910
    [link] [comments]

    Should i trade for either iori or leona in KOF or are there better options for subs in any collab coming soon? (Excluding demon slayer of course)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    I run aljae lucia for quick dungeons and gilion for shura. I have a pretty developed box and moderate trade fodder

    submitted by /u/fdsegreto
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to farm Monster Points

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    What's the easiest way to get large amounts of monster points without having to sell stuff? If you know something, I'd greatly appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/samorotwasbored
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying to find a Euchs team for AA4. Trying to cover all of the debuffs and stuff is difficult, I was thinking of replacing Valditarne with Zaerog Infinity with Kamimusubi equip to counter time and RCV debuffs, but that leaves me with no darkness counter. Is a working team possible here?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    Cleared challenge 10 with touya lolol

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 11:19 AM PST

    [JP] Easy Mode Qilin Gem Farming Team

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Been playing for 7 years and finally beat three hands of fate with some help from this sub. I’m so happy! Now on to grotesque being!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Looking for jewels of light! Offering Extreme king metal dragons. I'd is 351,156,483. 2 offers left!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:30 AM PST

    I’ve been seeing a few Eschamalis on my friend list, is there something about her that’s good?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    good subs for fasca team and who can be pair

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:54 PM PST

    The worst Menoa in Shura

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:50 AM PST

    Let's settle this, and once voted explain why.

    Mine would be yellow, because the orb lock really screws me over regularly.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    November c9 coop mode

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 02:19 AM PST

    Yeah crowns are cool but yall have a friend request from god?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Leona or Iori?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Can only get one. Noticed they basically do the same thing. Which one seems to be better? For a general use / long term value.

    submitted by /u/Significant_Prior542
    [link] [comments]

    I wish there was more SNK collabs

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    I would love a collab including Metal Slug and other SNK games

    Genan Shiranui would be a cool Pixel card to have

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment