• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 18, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Rolled my 4th amatsušŸ˜°

    Puzzle & Dragons Rolled my 4th amatsu��


    Rolled my 4th amatsu��

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    This isn't as big of an achievement as it would have been months ago but finally hit rank 1k :)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Nimue Tournament (226,000)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:05 AM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Upcoming Row Awakening Buff (What is TPA?)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:37 AM PST

    Lisbeth trying to be relevant

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:46 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Version 18.6

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 05:22 AM PST

    106412 Jason Rhmamoa is misslabeled in ilmina & PADX

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:44 PM PST

    Can this team beat shura realm? I dont have alot of latent Awakenings so rn they are gileon: 5x sdr 1x devil killer. Inahime: 4x machine killer. Powlene: 6x sdr. Amateratsu: 4x rcu up grandis: 4x machine killer

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:53 PM PST

    [JP][NEWS] Valkyrie and Jewel Princess Buffs

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    It's not Dio, but now i can run the optimum Euch team.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    All favourites suddenly disappeared?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Went on today to find that I no longer have any monsters favourited, even though I've previously had them set like that. Any reason why?

    submitted by /u/theoreticallyben
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve been playing for a while but I never put any real thought into my team, moral of the story how do I actually build a team

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:56 AM PST

    [NA] Pantheon Survey Machine Results

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Will come in mail Wed 4AM PST
    Lineup: Allatu, Diaochan, Inahime, Ginchiyo, Amaterasu
    No surprises as these subs are found in meta leads or upcoming in Ginchiyo's case
    https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single-post/2020/11/17/8th-Anniversary-Festival-Survey-Reward-Egg-Machine

    Euchs: Allatu
    Ferule: Diaochan
    Gileon: Inahime/Amaterasu
    MARaijin: Ginchiyo
    Danta/Remu: Inahime/Amaterasu

    submitted by /u/SakuraHanabe
    [link] [comments]

    lol I’ve cleared AA2 many times, and was running it to get the super so I could limit break one of my cards, got complacent at the end. Got like 3 combos so didnt proc shield and I died ��‍♂️ yeah I’m going to sleep now

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Ferule

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Is this the best ferule team I can make? Do you guys think I should switch anyone out?

    Box

    (yes I know I still have to evo them)

    Forgot to include this earlier but where can I get Large Gems?

    submitted by /u/idontonowwhattoput1
    [link] [comments]

    Will this clear Shura? I don't have grandis unfortunately.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Celebratory post

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Just a post to say thank you to this awesome community for helping each other! I made a post this morning asking if my team would clear Shura realm and you guys came to my rescue! 4 trys later and I cleared it. HUUUUGE thank you to /u/kelleheruk, /u/KTO-Potato, /u/pedicarete, /u/deliciouspotato69, /u/thevdude and everyone else who commented <3.

    submitted by /u/Orya-is-bae
    [link] [comments]

    When Is the All days Dungeon coming back?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 10:46 AM PST

    I miss that one and I want to clear the Saturday Dungeon right now. So does anyone know when/if it's coming back?

    submitted by /u/samorotwasbored
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Shrine Komainu Princess, Senri gem 395,086,369

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 01:54 PM PST

    need this gem to evo amaterasu, I've never gotten it before so I can't make a trade for it. I can trade a mechanical goemon gem for it. ID in title and user flair

    please help

    submitted by /u/IceFireFox
    [link] [comments]

    Gem Advice Plox

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:34 AM PST

    So gems have been a problem. I'm one month in the game, 700+ box space, and all these evo materials have filled it all (trying to keep 2 of each units at least). I am barely maintaining space while expanding 2/day watching videos.

    And these gems.. they require so much exp and evo material.. some even require other gems as evo material!

    So.. a couple of questions: 1. How many of each monster (gem material) do you keep? I know gems can be stacked, but pre-gem monsters cannot, and I can't afford to evo all of them into gems. 2. Is it your preference to spend tons of resources to evolve the gem you want, or do you patiently spam descended dungeons in hopes that it drops the gem and not the monster material?

    submitted by /u/Luucens
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] 353,340,439 Aten seeking Dyer friends

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Currently have a fujin assist, recent drought in Dyers on my helper feed has me stuck, I also run ferule but not too often because my team is lacking.

    submitted by /u/1qazzaq123
    [link] [comments]

    LF Rainbow mains! ID: 393,247,434

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 12:48 PM PST

    Looking for Haku friends ID: 394911426

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Aten looking for Dyer friends 327,757,486

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Just needing more dyer friends. Alt account but active daily. Working my way through all norm/tech up to arenas for stones from achievements. By the time I get there I should have a decent team built really only missing a few sb to have dyer up turn 1.

    Always willing to help by switching out assists or leads if you need something just ask and if I have it will do.

    submitted by /u/No_Seaworthiness9970
    [link] [comments]

    KOF equipment in Monster Exchange

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 11:24 AM PST

    So I see the KOF equipment in the monster exchange (e.g Terry's Hat). But for the life of me cannot determine what they are used for. Says they are enhance material but does not look like they are used for evos. Are these something I should pick up or just collector items? Thanks and cheers.

    submitted by /u/OisinH2O
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment