• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 17, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Instances of +297 outside of PAD

    Puzzle & Dragons Instances of +297 outside of PAD


    Instances of +297 outside of PAD

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Will this be enough for Saturday Dungeon (Master)?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Qilin Dragon Gem from Annhilation Endless corridors

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    For anyone trying to get qilin dragon gems such as myself I do believe even though the text says the "duration of the event" it specifically means the two durations 11/28 12:00 AM - 11/29 11:59 PM and 12/5 12:00 AM - 12/6 11:59 PM. Reading it through I initially thought it applied for the entire duration of the event from 11/17 12:00 AM - 12/6 11:59 PM. I just spent 30 or so odd minutes clearing annihilation endless for no reward. Feelsbadman.

    submitted by /u/hubertye
    [link] [comments]

    [NA] Thanksgiving Smorgasboard 2020

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Does Iori Yagami fits in

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Tip for newbies like myself!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 10:08 AM PST

    You can farm for large green gems (the hardest one to get imo). If you can farm Zhao from the Int quests and evo him, you can trade him for a large green gem!

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Is dark sakura worth using?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    I was planning on grabbing her for the orb skin and was wondering if she had any practical use.

    submitted by /u/fluffyharpy
    [link] [comments]

    What teams are y’all using for the Ranking Dungeon?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Just realized that I can't spam this dungeon to hoard points like the Remdra dungeons hahah...... so far, 86k is the best I've got with Amlynea. What other teams are you all running? Amylnea team

    submitted by /u/Luucens
    [link] [comments]

    New player seeking progress barometer: am I ready for descended?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Does gileon just suck vs this spawn, do i need to bring a planar or something?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:14 PM PST

    I spent time making this team, I wanted a Gideon to be my helper but I didn’t roll him. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:11 PM PST

    [ID: 374538359] Looking for Pixel Shynee friend with Zeus verse or Zeus avatama equip (so I can cheese November challenge 9)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Are you able to trade for Grandis?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 07:57 AM PST

    I know it's stupid, but I let my mail with my spring forward medal expire. Did not think that much about it but now I really want a Grandis to build a Gileon team and I wonder if I have any options short of waiting till next spring and hoping I can get him then?

    submitted by /u/Simion32
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Came back from a break and I could really use some direction

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 12:25 AM PST

    I’ve been trying to make TPA clear end game. Judge the team plz (for feedback)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Returning player!

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 01:51 AM PST

    I just redownloaded PAD within the last couple days and I go to open up and jump into a mission....only to realize I got nuked before I could even do anything! I can provide screenshots of my monster box. Idk half the stuff that's changed and I'm pretty sure my team is also out of date and highly under leveled or whatever. Looking for some general assistance. Let me know what you need to see I will provide to the best of my ability!

    submitted by /u/EmperorSmokes824
    [link] [comments]

    Subs for when MA Raijin comes along?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:07 PM PST

    Most importantly, any KoF subs I should consider trading for?

    submitted by /u/hasta_luigi
    [link] [comments]

    I want to super reincarnate either isis, Anubis or Bastet and I need help deciding which one based on my monster box

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Demon Slayers collab..

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:23 PM PST

    https://pad.protic.site/demon-slayer-collab-details/

    This machine has really good rates. I didn't notice how good until I started rolling and took a look at them sometime soon after.

    This machine is bonkers. We've had some decent to roll rate machines before. Monster hunter is becoming a big one imo. They just keep adding a new top tier tradable or two every rerun and dont change the rates, therefore increasing the rates for us by adding new monsters. One or two others come to mind, although I cant recall specifically which collabs at this current moment.

    Starts with 2% for the top three chase cards. What not 1%? Ok im liking it. Bundle is for 8 star only and not 7 star. Ok Awesome. 3.5% for 7 star cards!!! and they are all decent. And we can trade them for the 8 stars including the orb skin girl being fodder. Ok this crazy

    Im not complaining. This game can be expensive as fuck if you want alot/most of the cards. This is an awesome thing/hopefully trend. But it kind of difficult for me to not directly compare this to halloween.

    1% each for the top two tier chase cards. Standard. 1.5% for only 3 mid tier fodders???? that just hurt so much. 2% vs 6% high tier, 4.5% vs 24% for mid range fodder. Wow. Not to mention that the purchasable orb skin girl is already 8 star fodder. You can flat out buy 2/5 pieces of 8 star fodder with bundles or just get lucky with your 8 star bundle so you wont have to trade. Dont recall any other collabs the orb skin is tradable. (err actully chris might be one, but hes 1.5% vs 3% also) Plus your probably going to want to keep a chris or two if you get/buy him. Halloween did not even offer a bundle of mid and high tier together.

    Gungho sure is doing some strange stuff lately imo.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Nov 17 - Nov 23

    Posted: 17 Nov 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Monster Shop Purchase

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:38 PM PST

    I have way too many Monster Points since I last left the game a couple years back. I have enough to buy anything in the monster purchase shop, but is there anything worth buying that I can use as a leader or good in general? If not, idk how i should spend the monster points, so any recommendations would help.

    submitted by /u/AlexLee1910
    [link] [comments]

    November 2020 C10 with Awoken Arianrhod

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:02 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/ckwlHjE

    After losing hundreds of stamina, I turned to the dark side... This team worked, 100% dark resist did the trick for me. The first 4 stages' monsters starts with dark attribute, so you are already immune to damage from the get go.

    If you decide to charge Yugi on the first stage, Awoken Arianrhod Jammer Resist counters the bomb. You'd just have to move the poison orbs into the spinner to get rid of them. I also have 4 turn Kaguya-Hime to get rid of a bunch of poison orbs every 4 turn if needed. Note that I screwed up and wasted 5 Badpy here since I thought I could get by with unawoken Arianrhod, turned out the active skill resets when you awake her since it's actually two different skills here... :(

    You can blast thru stage 2, 3 and 4 easily with Yugi.

    On the Hanuman 5th stage, you can use Yugi's (Fujin) active and blast thru him. Note that he does a huge skill debuff on you, so make sure your Yugi is well charged up going into this stage.

    Once you get to Hexazeon 6th stage, use Arianrhod's active right away. This will make everything dark attribute and you are 100% immune to damage here. Chip away the 3 guardians, you can use your gravity here if you want since Hexazeon himself has VDP where gravity doesn't work, unless you have a Pierce Void active. (I didn't think about this at first, that's why I had a bunch of gravity assist thinking I can just gravity Hex to death. I think you can change gravity for something more useful, like Fujin if you don't have Yugi). If you have my setup where Kaguya-Hime covers 12 dark resist awakening, then you'll need at least 3 more dark resist awakening from assist, otherwise you won't have 100% dark resistance. Note that if you get Hex to 20% and don't kill him, you'll be awoken bind for 3 turns AND I think he changes colors. If he does this, you'll need to reapply Arianrhod's active to become immune again AND unbind awoken bind. I killed Hex with 2 separate turns VDP with Yugi for reference.

    Closing note: I think you can interchange everything here except Arianrhod. You'll need a Fujin active for Hanuman. 15 dark resistance awakening for 100% resist. (Dark Night Skydragon Elysium, Baddie, Hera AvaTama, Valkyrie Blade & White Rose Shield etc.) The rest is just big damage leader to blast thru the stages.

    Hope this helps someone!

    submitted by /u/MisterPiggy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment