• Breaking News

    Monday, November 16, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Basic 5-L solve for Nimue ranking dungeon. Especially note the heart orb in the top corner

    Puzzle & Dragons Basic 5-L solve for Nimue ranking dungeon. Especially note the heart orb in the top corner


    Basic 5-L solve for Nimue ranking dungeon. Especially note the heart orb in the top corner

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:14 AM PST

    After that last post, I decided to compile derivative ways to visualize the two solves. There’s more combinations of mirrors, but that’s too many to include.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Seeking advice on how to adjust my Gileon team for Shura!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    Is NA going to get the SRevo/Mawoken egg machine?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:09 AM PST

    Or the one with the additional pull gachadras? Or is it the same one

    submitted by /u/hasta_luigi
    [link] [comments]

    New to jp pad, can someone recommend a team

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Hello I'm fairly new to pad in general and rolled these so far. http://imgur.com/a/p77E65B I did translate all the cards I got and seemed like for early levels my current team just nuked everything with 4 black orbs 49x multiplier. Is there a better team I could make ?

    submitted by /u/carvcik
    [link] [comments]

    LF Chris friends code: 313,710,410

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:24 PM PST

    Hopefully I can do better...

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:10 AM PST

    I’ve gotten some new monsters! Could y’all help with some team building? Thank you!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    How does the damage absorb pierce latent work?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the damage absorb latent where you match 10-12 orbs on a card with a combo orb awakening bypasses damage absorb works the same as the color absorb latent?

    For example if the card with the dmg absorb pierce latent is the leader of the team and you try to get past Sopdet using the awakening, would the subs and helper that don't have the latent just heal Sopdet back up?

    submitted by /u/clicktec
    [link] [comments]

    Rikuu

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:18 PM PST

    I was looking for a good pairing for halloween sonia as I asked in a previous post and I started to use storybook Sonia. I really enjoyed the rcv and there was definitely good synergy. However upon random browsing I reread rikuus character and he seems to have amazing potential as a helper for my team. Only problem is that I dont have him. Is there any way to get him anymore/ when will we get an opportunity to get him again?

    submitted by /u/Lord_Europa
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with team building...( Haven’t played in 3 years!!!)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    [LF] SRVenus with Sousuke Assist for ranking. 391,300,427

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 01:07 PM PST

    Basically just title. Ideally I person who I'm BFs with has this and can put it up. But any friends who can do it would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Magile
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, what should my team be?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Guess that's all my luck for the rest of the year���� (HK)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 10:09 PM PST

    GHNA hasn't announced any gift dungeons, special dungeons, etc after the two week anniversary event ends on Monday (except for an 8th anniversary tama 11/22). Has there been a week without gift dungeons recently?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 09:11 PM PST

    what do i do with 3 gileons :(

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Good FUA subs for Ferule team

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Most of the ferule teams I agree have an equip fua but I dont have any. What are the best ferule subs that come with fua on them?

    submitted by /u/Subject666_fanfic
    [link] [comments]

    LF Nelle and Ferule friends. 319 689 318

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 07:18 AM PST

    Returning player, running Chris and Ferule. Need friends

    submitted by /u/troubleduck666
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Introductions! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    New to Puzzle & Dragons or new to Reddit? Welcome! Drop in to say Hi.

    Don't have a reddit account? Sign up and then Subscribe to our subreddit.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have the right units and possible assists to beat alt shura? Just started this game during sins event

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 08:19 AM PST

    videal team looking for a LMenoa 327, 853, 483

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 02:15 AM PST

    [Team] I know no one asked for this, but I spent too much time thinking about this so enjoy. Here's a practical hsuou/gileon team with gileon's active up turn 1

    Posted: 15 Nov 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Decisions....

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 11:02 AM PST

    Gileon Team For Shura

    Posted: 16 Nov 2020 12:18 AM PST

    I think I have the optimal subs (gileon, amaterasu, grandis, inahime, polowne) but not the correct assists. Please help.

    Link to my box is right below:

    https://imgur.com/a/ErYPkP9

    submitted by /u/wuts-a-good-username
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment