• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Remember when we used to advertise our leads has "Hypermaxed"?

    Puzzle & Dragons Remember when we used to advertise our leads has "Hypermaxed"?


    Remember when we used to advertise our leads has "Hypermaxed"?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 05:13 AM PST

    Farming 10 plus eggs a day at 10min/1stam

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    Art for two secret monsters from the Shikigami Tsukai & Ayakashi event

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:00 PM PST

    First time clear, pretty proud of myself. May not be a big deal to you guys, but hard work pays off!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    Rank 900 Machine Pull

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:52 PM PST

    Anyone want a fruit salad?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Norem Achilles AA3 clear!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:22 PM PST

    For those without a dupe Ferule, a consistent Alt Shura farm team designed to be more defensive. Featuring enemy Color Change, Light resists and Ama healing.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Progression Help?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Belle and base Chris users. ID is 356,044,460

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:34 PM PST

    Looking for hanumans gem Id: 322 856 487

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:55 PM PST

    Offering Cosmo crusader gem all large gems mion gem and grisar gem

    submitted by /u/DirectPreference2318
    [link] [comments]

    [Looking For] - Great Witch of the Specter Castle, Veroah friends 338 258 482

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Damage = YES

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    How do TPAs interact with the mass attack badge?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:07 AM PST

    TPAs nornally make it so an attack hits two targets, so does the mass attack badge simply override this effect and just do the mass attack one, or does it effectively double your damage as the TPA hits every target twice?

    submitted by /u/cTheorPaD
    [link] [comments]

    Dont Mind My rank I just spammed story mode 8 stamina dungeons But haven't played this game for real in 3 or 4 years can anyone build a god like team I dont got much and dont know what's good.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Is it still worth trading for GH Yomi

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:48 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I started playing PAD seriously 7 months ago and managed to clear AA4 using Norza leader, yuri paired with a BF GH Yomi (only 1 clear out of 50 attempts or so) and Shura yesterday with Gileon x BF hsuou (way smoother). My question is, considering my goal is to tackle upcoming endgame stuff like alt shura, shura 2 and upcoming new descended, is it still worth trading for GH Yomi ? So that I can use my own norza as sub ? Yorza was already top tier when I started and I'm afraid it starts to become seriously powercrept during the next few months (like Remu and Dante start to be).

    Thanks !

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Troubles updating JP APK 18.6.0 - Any help is appreciated

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:15 PM PST

    I'm quite bummed I'm doing something wrong when it comes to updating my JP version to the latest 18.6.0 APK

    The correct apk was downloaded and installed with permissions, once launching it brings me to the account creation and terms and conditions page. Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated, truly.

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    Made my 1st successful rainbow team, How'd I do?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Thoughts on this team build... Is it capable of clearing EGC? All Fire/wood attribute

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Leads are Yashiro and hiyori

    Subs are Grigory, pixel verdandi, Ruel and Jiraiya

    Team will have full poison, cloud, jammer resist 80% super blind resist.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/DeusExDeusUnus
    [link] [comments]

    Finally I have knocked down AA3. Still wish I had a grandis

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble clearing TA2 reliably.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:21 AM PST

    I've been trying to take advantage of the EXP bonus on TA2 and to also boost some of my cards in the process. Currently running Lu Bu w/ <50 SA and 4 devil killer, satan void <50 SA, Revo Lucifer <50 SA w/4 devil killer, and Nephthys w/4 healer killer, leveling card and Veroah helper w/3 healer killer. For assist I have Hera Luna, and Egg of Wrath on everything else.

    Depending on the leveling card and the active skill available, this process has been relying on RNG quite a bit (orb spawns, and enemy turns). I don't have a 2nd Lu Bu or any of Shivnia. Am I missing something? Should I be using spending the time to farm up some Eris Apples?

    I can provide my box contents if requested.

    submitted by /u/calimaz00
    [link] [comments]

    Leona or Iori?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 06:27 PM PST

    I don't really want to use my trade fodder on both -- so if you had to pick, which would you pick?

    For reference, I have Raijin and Amlynea that I'd use it on.

    submitted by /u/Damnifying
    [link] [comments]

    Gems from descended dungeons

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:27 AM PST

    I think I saw somewhere that the gem drop rate is a flat 5% for all descended dungeons, regardless of difficulty?

    If that's true then the best way to farm descended gems is to actually run the lowest difficulty one?

    Can somebody please verify this theory? Because 5% is way too low a number to manually gather data and verify from scratch...

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DieCooCooDie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment