• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Why this me tho?

    Puzzle & Dragons Why this me tho?


    Why this me tho?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    [LF] a Ra Dragon friend? ����. My ID is 314, 897, 555

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    After a long time of hiatus, I finally hit 1k days

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    [News][NA] Short Maintenance 10/8, 6pm UTC-8 to increase 3p auto-match time for partners

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    Are any of the Hunter trade ins worth it?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    It seems like zeus giga might be worth as relatively short inheritable gravity? Are the other two worth at all?

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Nergigante Hunter parts 361,563,348

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Specifically, 8 immortal dragonscales and 6 nergigante tails. Happy to trade whatever other MH parts I have (mostly drops from MH2 and 3p).

    submitted by /u/mischiefmaker8
    [link] [comments]

    Beat Arena 5 on my 2nd attempt! Came back recently after a year hiatus and cleared Arena 4 a few days ago with a Beach Veroah team. Attempted Arena 6 but died to Brahma...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    [LF] Toragon friends! ID: 327-490-350

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Other leads I have up frequently: Dante, Fasca, Aljae, NY Reeche, Veroah and Shivnia for farming.

    Planning on having Toragon up for a bit.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/x_coded
    [link] [comments]

    I’m looking for someone can trade me a jormungandr, my id is: 348, 544, 431

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I’m looking for a Shivnia friend, my id is: 348 544 431. Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Any up to date pad databases?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    Specifically looking at like monster stats. Noticed both padx and dad guide (obviously) are no longer updated.

    submitted by /u/hahokily
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Obsessive

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm still pretty new to Reddit(have had an account for a while but barely used it). I think I understood the rules well enough but if I do something wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it!

    I was just recently diagnosed with the star player of our current pandemic, so I'm in quarantine! I used to play PAD pretty obsessively and I had trackers and everything. I got burned out after a while and decided to take a break. That was 5 years ago, lol. So I need an indoor activity and this seemed like a good choice. Problem is, I don't really remember much of what I did know then and so much has changed that what I can remember is outdated. Can anyone offer some insight on what I should be on the lookout for?

    Does anyone use PADHerder or something similar anymore? I had heard PADHerder was mostly dead now, but it seemed like that might have only been in relation to people who used it in tandem with PADListener. An automatic tracking list would be great but I don't mind manual data entry - I just have an easier time with lists when it comes to keeping track of important stuff (Monsters close to leveling, Evo Materials on hand, Groups of Specific Types, etc)

    Is it still a popular opinion to build certain type teams (Dark, Light, Water, etc)?

    I look forward to meeting all of you and hearing back!

    submitted by /u/fireflysnowflake
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone please trade me a Raziel gem, my Id is 348 544 431

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Need help to tune up this team for Shura. I don't have Duval . I keep dying on floor 3. Thanks in advance.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    Refining my dremu/yorza/velkhorza for aa4

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm a quite new player and have been playing this game for 6 months. I've recently decided to tackle end game stuff and managed to clear A6 and AA3 this week (thanks to the redditers that helped me for that). Next step is AA4 but I know that this one is way harder.

    I cleared A6-AA3 using a yorza team that I linked below but I'm afraid it might not be refined enough to handle AA4 since I already struggled to clear the lower arenas.

    I also tried to build a dremu and a velkhana x norza team but since I lack teambuilding knowledge, I would really appreciate if you guys could take a look and tell me if I'm doing it right. I especially need advice on assists equiping since I kind of randomly spread them amongst my subs.

    Feel free to suggest other templates using those leaders and unused mobs in my box that I could turn into interesting weapons.

    Box and teams Teams https://imgur.com/a/r9GVq90

    Thanks a lot for your help and happy puzzling ;)

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    October Quest Challenge 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:06 PM PDT

    Anyone have any suggestions for October Quest Challenge 8? I've had no problem getting to the boss but have had extreme difficulty with the boss. I do one attack that does minimal damage and then get blown up. Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/thegscott11
    [link] [comments]

    Away from the game for awhile, what are the best leaders nowadays?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Recently got back into playing and I'm wondering what the meta is like these days. Is there anywhere online that has an updated list of best leaders, subs, etc, because I couldnt find anything of the sort? I stopped playing around when Yusuke was top tier, or at least really good

    submitted by /u/Subject666_fanfic
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] 25 free rolls for Spooktober. Now waiting for No-Nut November...

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    Team building advice

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    10 Stone Godfest

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    When will the next 10 stone godfest be?

    submitted by /u/Wolfey3221
    [link] [comments]

    Question about trying to skill zelenbus up on my team while farming him

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I play multiplayer with my main and my coop. I found out the really hard way that you can't get the in dungeon skill up if your playing 2p multiplayer. Does anybody know if I try playing 3p, can I get it there? (since SA's now work and SB's aren't shared and its still the same stam cost)

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    How far can I get with just one rein. Vajrabhairava in normal dungeons?

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I started this game about a month ago but I'm not very far in my normal dungeons, I'm at Fire Forest Nerva right now. And since normal dungeons are 6x exp and 1/2 stamina, I was hoping to speed through them with my Vaj with little to no effort.

    submitted by /u/Raiya_Papaya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment