• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Recall we used to complain how many GFEs there are? Went to check out yurisha for pairing with fatalis and new Lakshimi. Yurisha isn’t there and the list is now officially more then a page.

    Puzzle & Dragons Recall we used to complain how many GFEs there are? Went to check out yurisha for pairing with fatalis and new Lakshimi. Yurisha isn’t there and the list is now officially more then a page.


    Recall we used to complain how many GFEs there are? Went to check out yurisha for pairing with fatalis and new Lakshimi. Yurisha isn’t there and the list is now officially more then a page.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    SIN DRAGONS coming to KR on monday, 99% chances on this happening to NA

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Let's try this again, shall we?

    I'm just a bit slow on copy pasting links sheeshh

    proof: https://pad.neocyon.com/W/Notice/View.aspx?id=2305

    (gosh no one believes in you unless you show some skin)

    submitted by /u/longo-ranch
    [link] [comments]

    Finally cleared this stupid dungeon

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Finally cleared this stupid dungeon

    Yes I stalled out the 99 turn damage reduction. Got unlucky with hearts so had to stone, but I'm okay with that!

    https://preview.redd.it/f7tanzp4dyr51.jpg?width=1115&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=79a59b0a83ac5304ef244bfa5e5e379183a4a8b0

    submitted by /u/xhronicled
    [link] [comments]

    So close

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Gungho Collab Teasers!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    [Video] October 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 8 (Fixed Team)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    PAD Gold

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Did anything ever happen with PAD Gold after the initial release? I was interested until I learned it was shallow and more competitive than anything. Anyone play it and have a solid review if it has changed? Hard to find anything on it other than the initial reviews

    submitted by /u/200GritCondom
    [link] [comments]

    What are these for?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Just started playing and have some questions.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I have read the comunity guide but still have some questions:

    1-I have been given 2 Supreme King Rainbow Dragon for free in the mail and was wondering if it would be a waste to use them this early?.I dont want any of that xp wasted because my card reached maximum level with just 1 million xp or something.

    2-Can i ,this early on, get the necesary matterials to evolve the female hunter from the Monhun collab.

    3-How hard to get are GFE cards and is it worth it to get them.

    4-How frequently do collabs come back(if ever).Saw someone with a Vergil from DMC.

    4.5-Are collab units usable,as in are they just plain bad?The Vergil i saw had what i would consider a decent leader and active skill,but maybe is the noobness talking.

    5-Are material cards not meant to be used or are there niche situations to use them?Asking because the aforementioned Supreme King Rainbow Dragon has better stats than any of my other cards.

    submitted by /u/Biku-Richie
    [link] [comments]

    Who should i use?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I have a full water team and wondering who i should use for the support leader, should i use Super Reincarnated Isis or Lagiacrus? I'll include my team.

    Oceanhorn Wisedragon Mercuria (leader)

    Savage Diver Dragonbound, Tardis

    Goddess of Beach Volley Lakshmi

    Super Reincarnated Isis (thinking of changing to support leader with lagiacrus)

    Makoto and Messiah

    Lagiacrus (sub leader)

    submitted by /u/generatekarma
    [link] [comments]

    Pro Tip: If you use a delay in 3P have have a bunch of turns at your disposal to stall, use them and/or let the other players use them.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    So... which Key Heroes are you aiming for?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    On to AA3!!!!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Any good Subs for a Reincarnated Horus Rainbow team?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I have a Rainbow team as my main team and it's subs in order are Super Cold Amberjack, Reincarnated Liu Bei, Lively Dragonic Songstress on Cymbals, Lotta Lotta and Reincarnated Seraph Lucifer.

    Also, I don't understand the Assist thing at all and would like to try it out on my team.

    I wanted to make my team deal with any kind of Dungeon (Descended, 99 stamina, etc) Also, since I have a rainbow team, I want to make sure I have all colors to get the maximum amount of damage possible while having good HP and Defence against attacks. Threats are a game ender for any Rainbow team, unless you deal with them quickly. I already have Horus to deal with Orb Locks, but not the others.

    submitted by /u/Eevee06
    [link] [comments]

    The worst part of Sin dragons will be waiting for the REM to change to spread out the rolls.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    When I roll I usually end up rolling everything. I have over 200 stones saved on each of my accounts. I want to wait for the change in lineups but I know I will likely roll them all on the first one.

    Anyone else think they will do the same? Also with the 20 free rolls we potentially get mid way it makes sense to wait a bit.

    Anyone else afaird the will rage/streak roll loke me?

    submitted by /u/SlykerPad
    [link] [comments]

    LF Safi friends! I have 2nd alatreon equip. Ideally Your safi has some sort of green resist latent or fire orb generator [ID: 340,244,436]

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Zelenbus Clear with Dante/Remu

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    Latent Tamadra

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hello guys, what is the best latent tamadra to use? Is it move time, dmg reduction, skill delay or type killer? The type killer seems great but only works in specific scenario, so do you have any recomendations as to whats the most popular type in dungeons?

    submitted by /u/FarradoN
    [link] [comments]

    New players next steps

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I have been playing for only 200 days and I am stuck and wondering on what I should work on next. In technical dungeons I have finished legendary skyrealm, in normal I have finished all except training arena no continues, in the quests I am stuck on intermediate awoken skills invalid. Team building for any of these would be appreciated, Thanks!

    submitted by /u/sweetandblue
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to trade some MH evo materials (LRod1213)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Looking for 1-2 Kirin thunder lashes, 1-2 Barioth Talons, 1-2 cryo sacs, 1 heavy amber tusk, 1-2 massacre chines, 1 glowing slime, and 1 brachpounder+. I'll trade other MH mats if I have enough of what you'd want

    submitted by /u/LRod123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have a Shuten Doji or his gem for trade? Thank you

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    My ID is 314 649 436

    submitted by /u/aaronizzle
    [link] [comments]

    [question] Cheese question

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    So I just beat Shura with the woodsie cheese team, only took 2 hours and 1000 turns, yay. Anyway, can I use this same team on AA4 or UAC or endless annihalation? those are the only 3 dungeons I have left now.

    submitted by /u/Superkeest
    [link] [comments]

    My Ice Palace of Latent Power farming build

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Who needs aten/dyer? Bride zela clears zelenbus annihilation

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment