• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] Thanks Gungho for 0 stam dungeons

    Puzzle & Dragons [Misc] Thanks Gungho for 0 stam dungeons


    [Misc] Thanks Gungho for 0 stam dungeons

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    ...when did The Noodles™️ get an equip awakening, and is this really a limit breakable equip???

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Took a few bucks but I’ve finally managed to get little Cotton this Halloween ��. Hope that you guys have a fun Halloween too.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    For Gileon- Is Glavenus better than Inahime?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I initially put Glavenus into my lineup since I didn't have Inahime and thought they were a downgrade...
    But I just recently rolled Inahime and ran them in my Gileon team for Shura and the damage output isn't the same.
    I get the utility of Inahime's active for maybe AA4.
    But for Shura - the 7combo boosts on Glavenus make his damage output much better and the dragon/attacker boost is also helpful for any debuffs

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/russiamed
    [link] [comments]

    8 Year Anniversary Details

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    [Reminder] Take a look at your monster teams or most used monsters to see which are not at 110 yet, then take them to Legendary Earth for 50x monster exp, which expires tomorrow.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    How do I kill Noah Dragon?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I brought my euchs team and stalled enough to transform. Also brought a vdp active. So I threw up the active (2 turn vdp, its one of the sin eggs) and made a 3x3 box to boot with another row of four dark orbs to the side. Pretty sure I hit the damage cap or close to it and it still didn't kill him! It brings him down to like 1/10 of his HP then he voids skill effect and kills me. Wtf?!

    Am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding Key Heroes Weaknesses

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    I should start by saying I'm fairly new and haven't yet grasped every mechanic. After some use of Key Heroes, I've started to grasp a few heroes' weaknesses, so I'd like some advice.

    I've been alternating between using Euchs, Ferule, and Gileon and I've started to notice some unique limitations.

    *Gileon does not have a follow up attack nor a DVP, so I started to seek friends with Fire DVP like Remu. I've also had to use Sloth Dragon for a follow up attack. Otherwise, Gileon seems straightforward and is very fun to use.

    *Ferule is amazing to use and is awesome for high combos and DVP, but I've been having trouble with her follow up attack. Making a 3x3 heal is quite difficult, especially with board orb changers, speed limits, and in general having 9 heal orbs to begin with. I've had to use Pride Dragons for that perfect 15/15 heal/light skill, and I've been having trouble without it.

    *Euchs is very fun. He honestly seems to be the strongest amongst the three—insane damage, able to produce orbs for high multipliers, has follow up attack and DVP. However, getting high combos seems quite difficult with him, especially if a boss needs high combo + DVP. I dread having to face a boss who has 8+ combo, Void damage, and some other stick like orb changer. Maybe I should search for subs with DVP skill instead of relying solely on Euchs' latent DVP?

    I'm wondering if I should just use certain heroes for certain dungeons only, or if I should continue seeking ways around their weaknesses. (I also understand that these "weaknesses" are due to my lack of skills as well :))

    Thanks all! Plz add me if you have Euchs/Remu: 322 555 488

    submitted by /u/Luucens
    [link] [comments]

    [ Guide ] Halloween Suou VS Alt. Shura Realm!! (featuring Gileon SYSTEM!)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    How do I get jammer surge latents?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I haven't followed the game for a while and just returned. I noticed we have these jammer surge latents and a bunch of other over powered ones now, how do I get one? Additionally, do trades not have the 30 day friend list limit anymore? The new content has been somewhat overwhelming to me

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Shanghai1943
    [link] [comments]

    Vergil carries a ragtag team to S-rank

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    [LF] Dyer friends (340,641,406)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I use Aten with Reeche hat.

    submitted by /u/peitoowynn
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone please clarify the kamimusubi in the monster exchange currently?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    I'm probably insanely stupid and missing something, but is the kamimusubi you're exchanging for meant to be Mega Evolved? Any sort of guidance would be greatly appreciated.

    <3

    submitted by /u/gelatinousbork
    [link] [comments]

    [Discuss] What team will you use to farm AA2 when Scheherazade Dragon invades?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of going back to my Yugi/Nelle team, as it seems best suited for the mechanics of that dungeon while carrying a gravity for the invade. My other meta teams are Dante/Remu and Gileon.

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes Rank 6

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    My friend has got an Ideal from the godfest and needs another friend one. ID is 361 858 470

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Need help teambuilding

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Need help teambuilding submitted by /u/tangerineman1
    [link] [comments]

    [JP] [Video] Reco easily destroys Shura 2 with double Tanjiro

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I FINALLY DID IT!! FIRST WOC CLEAR!!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    [NA][News] November Quest Dungeons Arrive (ft. Nimue, Eris, Eir Descended)! Duration: 11/1 (Sun) 12:00 AM - 11/31 (Mon) 11:59 PM (UTC-8)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Just started, team building help please.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:47 AM PDT

    Looking for MA Kamimusubi friends: 320,641,359

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Where is the best place to farm metal dragons?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Returning Player Box/Team Help

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment