• Breaking News

    Friday, October 30, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons I just beat the 50 stage marathon first try! I guess it wasn’t that hard, I beat the final enemy in 2 moves so I guess it is easy?

    Puzzle & Dragons I just beat the 50 stage marathon first try! I guess it wasn’t that hard, I beat the final enemy in 2 moves so I guess it is easy?


    I just beat the 50 stage marathon first try! I guess it wasn’t that hard, I beat the final enemy in 2 moves so I guess it is easy?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    [Brag] Just showing off my Hat collection

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    6 rolls, pretty good

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    My penguin jumped from lvl 89 to 90. Is this 2 million xp split?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    First 10 Rolls in this GF

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    [PSA][NA?] Halloween Freebies in JP, Rainbow Medal & Ancient Tri-god Mask

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Finally cleared alt shura!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Seasonal Super Godfest 10/30/2020

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Should I spend all my magic stones on this egg machine? It is a god fest and everyone says to spend all ur magic stones on god fest egg machines.

    submitted by /u/JuulVP
    [link] [comments]

    VIdeal Pairings?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I just pulled VIdeal. Any stand-out lead pairings for her besides herself? Ones with auto-FUA would be "ideal". Thanks.

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    [JP][NEWS] Starter Dragon Buffs

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I really wish they had a favorite button for my tamas.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Questions about Shura 2nd Floor Lucifer

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    1. With the skill resist badge, can you negate his skill bind?

    2. Will HSuou's active and whatever tank lead block most of luci's hits that it is survivable if you mess up?

    3. If you managed to skill bind immune and turn your board to light and/or dark, would you get punished for it? He said to clear all fire, wood and water orbs but he didn't say anything about light and dark or leaving a light and/or dark board.

    submitted by /u/ChiakiKakumei
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with Valentines Ideal for AA4 and Shura

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Which VIdeal team is... Ideal? =P

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Definitely my favorite art in the game rn, he just looks soo badass

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    What's in the box!? What do you keep in box 1 and 2?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    What do you all keep in your monster box 1 and 2?

    Personally, I use Box 1 for monsters holding AA4 latents, since there's no way to search them up. Box 2 are all the equips.

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    [NA][Event] 10MS Super Godfest 10/30-11/5 (GValeria, VIdeal, GYog)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    [Dungeon] How are you S-Ranking the Halloween Score dungeon?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    Seems the dungeon has different mechanics that won't allow for the usual low team rarity strategies. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/unifstudios
    [link] [comments]

    Bit concerned we are getting this in the Halloween challenge, but no actual celebration...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:42 AM PDT

    LF Nelle w/ any SB assist! I play daily, my Nelle BF quit :( 317 , 823 , 432

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Gileon friends for Shura! (390, 442,446)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Do I roll all 150 magic stones in either of the machines or should I stop since I got a Madoo in 5 spins from the Halloween one

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Anyone know why Yorza is on the top of many rankings?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    As a disclaimer, I absolutely adore the team and I understand it is a very solid team with many mechanics easily countered that's already built in BUT was there some new water card in JP that just makes the team broken? I'm having a hard time seeing how Yorza is on a different tier than things like the good key heroes (rip penguin and moose) and Remu/Dante. My biggest gripe about the team is the lack of damage many times as well as no way to truly counter the demand for lowered damage other than sticking a damage booster on Blodin or something. Maybe I'm thinking too Shura-specific, but Ferule for example is SOOOOOO much more consistent than Yorza ever was. And nowadays, Shura is the meta so it's a bit confusing.

    submitted by /u/TreasureDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I’m back with some more questions

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Hi I posted my box a while back for some tips and I'm once again stuck.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/TVMNT3n

    This is the current team that I'm using and my box. I finished story mode and am working on technicals now. I just dont know what descends or other special dungeons I should be trying to clear/farm to keep progressing. Is there a general path that people take? (I.e. in the past, Hera -> Zeus -> Athena) or should I just be trying random dungeons?

    Any help is much appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ludicolosama
    [link] [comments]

    So I achieved the S rank but my egg rewards were B ranked jewels? Why didn’t I get S rank rewards?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment