• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 1, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Upcoming changes (updates daily)

    Puzzle & Dragons Upcoming changes (updates daily)


    Upcoming changes (updates daily)

    Posted: 20 Aug 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Since YamaP talks a lot lately I decided to revive this thread. You can find regular news on protic - https://pad.protic.site

    Will try to update this daily. If this is not pinned it'll be in my reddit user page.

    Best view at old reddit: https://old.reddit.com/id9e48

    This will highlight infos from official websites, twitters, magazines, rumors & speculations etc.

    These are JP only. Date (bold) before means confirmed. Date (italic) after means happened in JP, not yet in NA. I left the approximate time frame happened as reference. NA usually follows a 2 month delay except for collabs which may or may not happen.

    This does not serve as a full log of events so stuff happened/confirmed in NA will be removed.

    Upcoming evos

    https://pad.gungho.jp/member/sinka/powerup/index.html

    I hope they will keep updating it.

    Upcoming system/game update

    Upcoming special REM (collabs / events)

    • Player Choice SGF
    • Demon Slayers [JP: Oct/HKTW: ?]
    • Halloween [Oct 2020]
    • GH Collab [Oct 2020]
    • King of Fighters [Sep/Oct 2020]
    • Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel [Sep 2020]
    • My Hero Academia [JP: Jul 2020, KR: Aug 2020]

    Upcoming important events

    • 9 year anniversary event is planning
    • Qilin Dragon invade in A5 / AA3 [Oct 2020]
    • Appreciation event [Oct 2020]
    • Scheherazade Dragon invade in A4 / AA2 [Sep/Oct 2020]

    Upcoming contents

    • [Nov-Jan] New story dungeons
      • Celestial god mains
      • Comes in 3 chapters - Nov, Dec, Jan
      • Haku will be featured in the first chapter
    • Bull Demon King / Gyumao (牛魔王) Descended [Sep 2020]
    • New floor to Illusory World of Carnage (Shura Realm) [Sep 2020]

    Other upcoming buffs

    • [Oct-Dec] 3 Mega, 3 SR, 3 Dungeon drops every month
      • Mega DKali/Ameno/Paimon | SR Parv/Minerva/Sakuya | MZeus/Linthia/Ninegaruda [Oct]
    • 55M DL Survey vote buff - Noah, Goemon, Mion, Zaerog∞, Enoch [Sep 2020]

    Other upcoming cards

    • Pixel Legendary Heroes, SR Persephone, Mega Fujin, Raijin [Oct 2020]
    • GFE - Sophie [Oct 2020]
    • GFE - Yurisha [Sep 2020]
    • REvo Gil Legato [Sep 2020]
    • Scheherazade Dragon & Egypt 1 equip evo [Sep 2020]

    Others

    • One pre recorded stream every month
    submitted by /u/fether
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (11/01 - 11/07)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/772444821604270120

    Ending today:

    📷 Week 3 of Sin Dragons & Key Heroes ends today!

    - Make sure you roll in the machine if you like the pantheons of the lineup.

    - As the coming week is the last week of the Sin Dragon event, make sure you've made all you want with regard to keys, and farm if you still need to.

    - Remember to get Gorfeis / Gorkaos if you can, especially if you're NIAP.

    📷 Make sure you have finished your Fall Frenzy Challenges! These end today.

    📷 General S-ranks! Fire Warchief Dragon, Fire Cat Dragon and Ancient Fire & Lake Dragons end today.

    📷 8x Experience of a Lifetime is ending today! Make sure you nab your rank EXP, stone and fatty Tama!

    📷 50x Monster EXP in Legendary Earth ends today! Take advantage of this if you planned on it or if you've finished your Sin Dragon farm!

    Ending Midweek:

    📷 Seasonal Super Godfest Rare Egg Machine

    📷 Godfest Skill Leveling Dungeon

    *Helpful SDKH Links:

    📷 Repost of excellent Sin Dragon what-to-do list by u/ShadyFigure

    📷 [Walkthrough] Sin Dragon and the Keys Heroes by u/fether

    📷 A Guide to the Sacred and Cursed Keys on PDX Academy by u/lumonpad

    📷 Analysis of the Value of Golchaos by u/TurtleArbiter

    📷 Mantastic Event Machine Analysis

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    So, it's this kind of ranking again, huh?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:35 AM PST

    Tier 5 pull, my first Remu

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    [Misc] Look how they massacred my bestcat

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    10->5->3 thanks gung-ho

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Durga the Immortal - Shura Realm Team (Check comments for guide!)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    No main attribute?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:59 AM PST

    [LF] Vergil w/ 3 Devil killers and Envy Key for 1 Week of Sin Dragon Farming

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Just needing Vergil with 3 Devil Killers and Envy Key equipped so I can get my Gorkaos farmed up before we lose sins.

    ID: 376,147,263

    submitted by /u/OogaBooga39
    [link] [comments]

    Hera One-Shot Challenge

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So whats everyone going for? I've mulled it over and honestly i might just grab the x8 Stones.

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    New player can I get some help on who to run for my team.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Happy Halloween!!!!!!

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I wanted to say Happy Halloween at the end of the day today. Did you guys do anything special today. (No pressure.) Also, did you guys do any notable dungeons today? Please let me know in the comment section down below. Thank you, I hope you all have a wonderful day today.

    submitted by /u/CookieVKS
    [link] [comments]

    Having two accounts (JP&EN)

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:15 AM PST

    Hello,

    I've always been paranoid that EN supp will one day end before JP sever. Fat chance it'll happen any time soon, but even so..

    I think the idea of having two account would be really fun too, especially since JP get collabs that EN will not have.

    Is it possible to have both accounts on my iPhone? And are there any guides to have both on my phone?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Luucens
    [link] [comments]

    Say Cheese, Lv 9 quests are my happiness

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Finalyyyyyyyy!!!!!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Which Ultimate Arena has exp x5?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    Never really rank up this way, but want to get to 900 before the reset.

    submitted by /u/calvin168168
    [link] [comments]

    Are there substitutes for Aten and Indra on rainbow teams?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    After saving stones for the seasonal SGF because so many cards in my want list are in this lineup, my rolls so far have been nearly all pantheon dupes and it's looking less likely that I'll get any cards I need. So, are there substitutes for Aten and Indra on a Shinji Hirako / Dyer rainbow team or should I focus on building other teams until I can roll one of these?

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player that needs help making a Norza team

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    I haven't really played this game except to roll during collars.As stated in title I am looking into building a Norza team but am not sure if I have the
    subs https://imgur.com/a/drc1b4Z/
    https://imgur.com/a/5VL4f1q/

    submitted by /u/kyrin556
    [link] [comments]

    Finally some luck

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Help with an Ideal Team, very lucky returning player!

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:01 PM PST

    Hi guys,

    I just recently returned to PAD after several years and have been mostly just doing story content for all the magic stones.

    I'm feeling incredibly lost in what to do but figured I'd drop a few stones (~6 rolls) on the Super Godfest that's going on right now.

    It seems GungHo really wants to me keep playing as I pulled Ideal, who I have heard is one of the best leaders in the game!!!

    I am very excited to have pulled her, but have no idea of what kind of a team I should build for her... I am willing to level up any character I need to to have the best team possible for her. I also have 645k MP for the Monster shop.

    I am looking for help choosing my subs, tamadra latents, my inherits, and any other new mechanics that need to be considered for building a team.

    Here is my box: https://imgur.com/gallery/SMj88Tr

    Also, if anyone wants an Ideal friend then my ID is: 398, 220, 426. I will very likely best friend the first Ideal friend I get :)

    Do all the subs need to be Balanced & Dragon or just one of the two? I forget how that wording works.

    Thank you so much for all the help!!!

    submitted by /u/DSchein
    [link] [comments]

    Illusory world help

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    team and box

    I just unlocked illusory world of carnage and needed help on building a team that can get through the dungeon. As of now I've been using Lajoa but was wondering if there's a better way I could optimize.

    submitted by /u/Juaneeapplesauce
    [link] [comments]

    Returning PAD player, need help with what teams are meta now vs 2 years ago

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    [HELP] PAD not working with Bluestacks

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 11:41 AM PST

    Since the update, I can't open PAD through Bluestacks. I'm using the current version, 4.240.20.1016. Is anyone having similar problems?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/applemelonop
    [link] [comments]

    Merits of H Suou for multiplayer?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 10:15 AM PST

    I know hes an incredibility unpopular card espically for an incredibly popular even and hard to roll in machine. Honestly I would trade for him if I do get him. Before everybody says he sucks, don't get him, I feel there's a few things need to be identified.

    In multiplayer with a Gileon team, I have over 300k hp and practically no rcv. I think this is the biggest point to drive home. I guess in single player, having a small amount of HP, means you heal more of your % of hp per heals, and it's easier to stay about that 50% threshold.

    Unfortunately that bad active part is the negative part. But at least it counts the turn you use his active on as one of the skill bound turns. So it's really more like one turn if you think about it, so long as I don't have to pass on that first turn.

    Most people play single player here. You have to understand multiplayer is a bit of a different beast. In multiplayer we don't get all the extra VDP's and 7c as Super awokes. Damage is literally usually halved. Now with the advent of those transformable monsters, they have no SA. Multiplayer reaps the full benefit of their properties. Not only that but multiplayer helps alot with charging. You should be able to transform turn 1 usually. Transforming is sort of is a pain in the ass for single player. If the transformed card wasn't so strong, you probably wouldn't use them so much in single. But they tend to be real real nice multiplayer.

    All this being said, I'm considering strongly trading for him. As with most decisions that I'm on the fence about though, I will wait till the end of the machine in case I realize I don't want him or something.

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    I'm a new player, I just did the 8 Lifetimes dungeon and...

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    ...every time I ranked up I mourned the stamina I was losing because it capped out instead of going beyond max.

    That's probably thousands of stamina gone. Reduced to ashes.

    submitted by /u/EliteMasterEric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment