• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Does anyone actually clear the skill up Godfest dungeons for the stone?

    Puzzle & Dragons Does anyone actually clear the skill up Godfest dungeons for the stone?


    Does anyone actually clear the skill up Godfest dungeons for the stone?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I wallabys see the reminder to clear the dungeon for the stone, but 500 stam for one stone feels super inefficient and not worth it.

    thoughts?

    submitted by /u/JennyDied4This
    [link] [comments]

    [Event][NA] “+55 in one stat” REM, 10/26-11/1

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    [Speculation] So apparently we have half stam Sin Dragon this weekend?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I was on Twitch last night and MonsterHunterConnect recalled a Gungho stream on Monday (unannounced) where they said there's half stam SDKH multiplayer.. So expect a post tonight? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

    Correction: She didn't say half stam, just reduced stam

    Proof: https://clips.twitch.tv/HedonisticAlertWolverineFloof

    Special thanks -> https://www.twitch.tv/monsterhunterconnect

    submitted by /u/kevinboba
    [link] [comments]

    [shitpost]I am once again posting nidhogg propoganda. Only bothered with 7,8 screenshot because the others are easily swiped.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    [rant] 5% chance for a key hero? 0 / 75 rolls

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Is the best pairing for ferule, really ferule?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    I get that is good to have multiple to keep the active and the rows up/going, however the fact that there's no shield and you really only need plus 2 combo with a row to make 7c unless you want to run 10c people. It just seems a little redundant having double ferule leads?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    finally beat shura after MANY attempts with other teams! euchs is OP

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Started few days ago and got ferule. On guide always says shes a beast and really is!! I love her so much. p.s: need friends with the 1.5 rank exp lead...wanna do the 8lifetime exp dungeon~

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    How do I create separate PAD accounts on two Apple devices? Both devices are currently linked to the same App Store account.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    My alt is on an iPad mini but I want a separate game on another ipad for my kid - would one of the devices need to be linked to a different App store account email to keep the game accounts separate? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/blinkycosmocat
    [link] [comments]

    Any good teams? I was told to repost with things favorited.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    What are the best teams for Shura 2?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    With Shura 2 right around the corner I was curious as to what the teams for farming it look like?

    Also what does the dungeon actually drop that's worthwhile?

    submitted by /u/Magile
    [link] [comments]

    Scheherazade dungeon

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    I wanted to know a way to beat the dungeon because currently my best team is a reincarnated haku team that can plow through most of the dungeon, but it takes to long to kill her meaning she instakills me and I can't get the drop even after using a gem to respawn. I want to get the gem for bastet and I don't want to wait till a event rolls around. I'm not sure if there is a way to show my monsters but if there is I can do that.

    submitted by /u/pinyata_pie
    [link] [comments]

    I need help making a team

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:24 AM PDT

    PSA - Euchs and Illusory World of Carnage Cheese Team for Next Week's Update

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    With next week's update, I wanted to repost this awesome cheese video of using Euchs, Allatu, SR Orochi, Diaochan, and Pixel Shynee.

    I will have Euchs up with the Zeus Avatama assist, so you will only need two of them to complete your team.

    My ID is: 364,349,254. Also have Ferule with Zeus Avatama assist in slot 1, Gileon with Madoo hat in slot 2 and Euchs in slot 3.

    submitted by /u/FattyGabbiee
    [link] [comments]

    Next week collab

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:23 PM PDT

    Hi guys, still no announcement for next week. Should we consider it will be another week off ?

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Manticore/gem trade

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Anyone have manticore or a manticore gem to trade?

    submitted by /u/Slickpips
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Fall Frenzy[2] Level 8

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Any tips for this? The roulettes are killing me. That attack decrease that follows is crazy too.

    submitted by /u/iceytizzle69
    [link] [comments]

    1900 days! Can not believe I’ve 1) played this game so long and 2) enjoyed it this much.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    Well it happened, I rolled two ferule. What are good teams to make with them? Here's my current team..

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Anyone Enjoying Gileon over Ferule, Euchs and the other Key Dragons?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Not since ZKitty, Dyer/V Ideal, or Norza/Yomi, have I had this much fun with a leader. Gileon is my more consistent Shura/Alt Shura lead over Ferule (haven't beaten either with Euchs), and am now inspired to try the upcoming Halloween Suou. BTW, I am using the exact build and guide that /u/KTO-Potato posted. It's awesome and highly recommend.

    Ferule is a beast too but having that shield with Gileon is icing on the cake. Euchs is also tanky but a different type of fun but due to my PSI, I constantly flub certain mobs in Alt Shura.

    Next up is trying /u/acecorouna's guide to Amlynea with the dual G Valeria setup.

    submitted by /u/FattyGabbiee
    [link] [comments]

    Just recently got back into the game!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment