• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [News] [JP] Demon Slayer Collab, Kanao and Enmu details, 7 stones per roll, more preview art, full details on Monday 10/26

    Puzzle & Dragons [News] [JP] Demon Slayer Collab, Kanao and Enmu details, 7 stones per roll, more preview art, full details on Monday 10/26


    [News] [JP] Demon Slayer Collab, Kanao and Enmu details, 7 stones per roll, more preview art, full details on Monday 10/26

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Someone please save me from using stones in stages to get more stones like the collab dungeons and the fall festival where I honestly can’t beat it

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    [Discuss] Euchs clears Alt. Shura without a dupe! Team details and teambuilding alternatives in comments.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    [Discuss] I keep seeing Euchs players feeling jilted if they do not have Allatu. She is not needed at all in Shura. For example, this team is very consistent in Shura with usual clear times of 20-28 minutes.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    I Finally beat it��

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    Who are the multi color row makers?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Trying to make my Dios farm team and I don't have Servant, Lancer. I have a few rows that are green, looking for off colors. Is there a way to search on padx?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Swijr
    [link] [comments]

    Is this team good enough for Shura? Also LF norza friends! 347,745,379 (also have ferule and yugi/nelle up)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    Rookie move right here, but what is the special requirement I need to get the bonus on these dungeons? Have key assists in my monsters?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Gorkaos Skill up

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    When fusing for skill ups. Is it 100% or do I need to use a King Tan to guarantee the skill up? Has this been tested/proven or was it announced?

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    Ferule team building question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I rolled a Ferule when my girlfriend bought me the $30 key hero pack as a gift. My team is a bit janky, but it covers cloud, tape, and blind resists, 1 turn fujin active, as well as having a total of, with friends ferule, 28 effective skill boosts. Is it worth sacrificing tape or something to bring the extra 2 skillboosts needed? I dont know how critical it is to transform him turn 1.

    submitted by /u/Malakithas
    [link] [comments]

    What leaders are showing for Non-Friends, aka "User"?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    I understand that for my friends, they can use my First team leader, and the leader of the team I'm currently using. Best friends can use the Second team leader.

    For Non-Friends, do they also see both my First team and current team leads?

    submitted by /u/KTO-Potato
    [link] [comments]

    How do I find Japanese names?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I'm looking for different build ideas and I'm having a hard time finding much in NA content, so I want to look into JP content. the problem is that I've no idea how to find the Japanese name for a card or a dungeon. how can I find them?

    submitted by /u/pedicarete
    [link] [comments]

    Now that’s a lot of damage in my book

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Euchs friends 323,452,485

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Hi, new player looking for Euchs friends :) I have Roche and Dorna I can put up as well!

    My code is 323,452,485

    submitted by /u/Ludicolosama
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know when we are getting more of the vent medals for hera luna/grandis on NA?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Japan had their event where you could get up to 2 medals with the pad pass. I need grandis for my gileon team and a hera luna equip for my euchs. Anyone know when we could get the same event or if we are?

    submitted by /u/hawkymoon
    [link] [comments]

    Should I roll anymore?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I got extremely lucky and after 50 ish rolls I got 2 euchs and a gileon as well as a few copies of all the sin dragons except for wrath. Is there any reason for me to put more stones into this event or should I start hard saving for halloween/ whatever the next big collab is?

    submitted by /u/hawkymoon
    [link] [comments]

    Lakshimi/Orochi farm builds for golchaos??

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    I really would like golchaos for my euchs team, and am looking for a good farm build for it. I saw one that utilized lakshimi, and some others that used orochi, but I'm unable to find them anymore

    submitted by /u/k1ngsrock
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment