• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons To my Vergil friend

    Puzzle & Dragons To my Vergil friend


    To my Vergil friend

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I don't know what I did to make you take Vergil down, but I'm sorry.

    Please, put him back up. For old time's sake. I still need to farm a couple crystals.

    submitted by /u/14FunctionImp
    [link] [comments]

    ####ing why god? 200+ stones only to have a dupe amlynea 1st came from the 30$ pack

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    Group projects be like:

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    LF Vergil with Envy Key equip for Gorkaos farming, will have Orochi with Sloth Key up for most of the event. ID: 333558242

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Normal leads: Yugi, Norza, Gileon, BVeroah, BPlanar

    submitted by /u/b4r0n
    [link] [comments]

    My 1350 day anniversary! It feels like just yesterday that I was a wee lad using yusuke haha.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Help with farming Gorkaos

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Hey everyone, so I finally got all of the cursed keys and got my first Gorkaos. However, I noticed my RCV was essentially zero. I ended up having to use two stones because I couldn't heal anything. The keys seem to really drag it down. Is there something I'm missing? Is the key to just find a shield and a delay and try to stall on his shield?

    submitted by /u/ucfgavin
    [link] [comments]

    Where are people getting the latents that require all slots, such as no jammers or resist leader switch?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Holy RNG!!!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    After 150 stones on two accounts and no hero's.......... I gave up for over a week. Got on and saw I still 50 stones on one of the accounts. Said screw it I'll roll till I get a gold egg........ 3 ferule in a row later........ Hate me and call it luck all you want.... I hate me just the same lol 😅😅😅😅 now what else do I need I have a yog but not sure what else I need to make the team work.

    submitted by /u/lunerblades
    [link] [comments]

    Not as easy as it looks

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    When should I spend my magic stones?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    i've just got back into the game and I was never someone who was great at it but i've enjoyed the game now that I've downloaded it again. I just don't know what I just spend my magic stones on and what I should aim to go for? Right now there's some God fedt event but is it the actual God fest that everyone saves her magic stones for or is it some version of it that isn't as great as some other God fest? Just need some advice :)

    submitted by /u/JuulVP
    [link] [comments]

    Perfect shards drop

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    My SFN Planar team (as of now) with Barbara and Julie as the Sub Leader.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I sold my soul to the devil

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    Help logging in after hiatus

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Hello everyone! I recently am trying to get back into PAD after a couple years of inactivity. I have my ID and secret code screen shots (from 2013 haha) but the app isn't accepting them (user not found) Is there a pint of contact or any helpful Tips? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nsertnamehere
    [link] [comments]

    I got google play credit(10$) what should I use it for

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Should I get the 1-time only bargain set?

    submitted by /u/mangopulpz
    [link] [comments]

    Need help building a team for Ferule (3) and Gileon (1)!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Gorkaos farming (no Vergil)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone have another lead/team makeup that is capable of farming Gorkaos besides Vergil?

    I don't have him and not enough friends with him set to farm (hardly seen him)

    submitted by /u/_Nemurre_
    [link] [comments]

    A haiku to the man I killed in multiplayer arena

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I'm sorry about that My team kind of sucks At least I died to the boss

    (Rip Japanese Horus player, you niced me and I let you down)

    submitted by /u/jacobbc2
    [link] [comments]

    What teams is Eir good on?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:28 AM PDT

    She has the < 50% awakenings, but seems meant to heal.. so I'm not sure where she's supposed to go? I was thinking about my Shivnia team.

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Nero friends ID#: 332,441,255

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    What is this?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    October 2020 C9 Help

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    I know everyone is probably swamped w/all the other stuff going on, but what have people been using to successfully clear C9 - No Teammates. I was trying Chidori, but haven't cleared it yet. Anyone else have any suggestions? I couldn't even find any video clears of this one.

    submitted by /u/33str
    [link] [comments]

    Rolled Amlynea on my main and alt... First clear of Alt. Shura in coop!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment