• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Planned on sleeping in today but as soon as I woke up and rolled my event rolls, I found this beauty. My first tri god mask.

    Puzzle & Dragons Planned on sleeping in today but as soon as I woke up and rolled my event rolls, I found this beauty. My first tri god mask.


    Planned on sleeping in today but as soon as I woke up and rolled my event rolls, I found this beauty. My first tri god mask.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    Returning player here, any teams I can build to clear end game dungeons?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Sometimes I feel like this game is a curse. Or maybe it’s just real life

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    No matter what good card I roll, I always want more. I want better. Why can't I be happy with what I have. I see a card I don't have it. I want it

    submitted by /u/W3rodst
    [link] [comments]

    When you didn’t use a leader swap latent but still pull it off

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Coming back luck kicking in

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    [Event][NA] Egypt Egypt Event 9/7-9/20 (Egypt SREvo Arena challenge, Whaledor Challenge, at least 41 MS)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Descended Dungeon Schedule?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    [Speculation][Discuss] Hypothetical Next Round of Meta

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Speculation on the next logical steps in the game for fun and discussion while we wait for what triggers hype!

    Latent Awakenings

    • Resist Spinner
    • Resist Blind Skyfall
    • Rainbow Resist (resist all attributes)

    Leader Skill Characteristics

    • Nullify All Damage Voids
    • Nullify All Attribute Absorbs
    • Nullify All Damage Absorbs
    • Nullify All Resolves
    • Ignore Defense

    Active Skills

    • Blind Skyfall

    Awakenings

    • 7c+
    • VDP+
    submitted by /u/metaroxx
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Team Building Question

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Hello friends, I'm pretty new and this game is super fun! I don't plan on spending any $ and have made use of the free gems to get some REM monsters.

    I can do 5-7 combos usually, and have 2 teams set up right now, a 1x Set (Rainbow) and a 2x Ameno (Light) that I'm experimenting with.

    Would you guys be so kind to let me know if I'm missing any low hanging fruit OP teams with the REMs I have?

    Here's my stash!

    Also:

    • Points - 7200
    • Coins - 40 Mil
    • Gems - 8
    • Tamadara - 0
    • Tri God Mask - 1
    • MP - 20k
    • ID - 363856474

    I'm also working on snakey boi.

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/sweatygunner
    [link] [comments]

    Lf Dyer friends (362242437)

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Thanks, all!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I don't understand these rates. How does a card with 1.60% individual probability come out three times?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Offer SR.Orochi w/LS.Ford equip for Shira Realm cheese. 324,862,236.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    SB SA 8 SDR max skilled

    Edit: Offering*

    submitted by /u/tamtong
    [link] [comments]

    [rant] serious question: did the ranking avatamas end with the pal event?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm at ~75 runs of the ranking and haven't seen either of the ranking equips. Well past maxing out started really running it after the pal machine ended.

    Is there a point to still running it, or do they still drop? I'm getting frustrated.

    submitted by /u/White_Dynamite22
    [link] [comments]

    LF shivnia friends, 320,174,230

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Hello! 😊 Looking for friends with Shivnia! My friend code is 320,174,230

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    my first crown :D + my best score for the REMDra! (Sadly no special avatamas)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    OFFER Norza and Remu friend

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    358, 339, 449.

    First come first serve I guess.

    submitted by /u/capinluv
    [link] [comments]

    20 free stones - use on SGF or wait for persona collab?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I don't know which is better.

    submitted by /u/yoobith
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment