• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (9/6 - 9/12)

    Puzzle & Dragons [PSA] Weekly Reminders (9/6 - 9/12)


    [PSA] Weekly Reminders (9/6 - 9/12)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Here are your weekly reminders for events ending soon, or special events throughout the week.

    https://discord.com/channels/243014364129525760/354156013517275138/752164445966303313

    Ending today:

    📷 REMDra Fever W ends today!

    - Make sure you at least clear the dungeon for free rewards, including 20 Magic Stones! As of today, over 16% of players have capped, which means you need a capped score of 999,999 to earn the crown.

    - This is also the only place to get Metatron and Tsukuyomi AvaTamas thus far! Even JP hasn't gotten a rerun on this! Take advantage to farm these even if you capped.

    📷 10 MS Super Godfest ends today! Remember to clear the skill leveling dungeon for the free stone! (assuming you have the stam after REMDra...)

    📷 Experience of a Lifetime ends today! Make sure you've cleared it for the free fatty Tama, rank exp and free stone!

    📷 General S-ranks! Wood Guardian Dragon, Ancient Wood and Flame Dragons, and Wood & Flame Metallic Star Dragons all end today.

    Special Highlights:

    📷 Extravagant Egypt Event starts tomorrow. If you beat a dungeon with one of the Super Revo versions of the Egyptian 1 gods, you will get bonus magic stones and killer latents.

    📷 *In the same event above, we will be getting 18 Whaledor this week. This is a great opportunity for newer players to get this card, as he's still a great SB stick for certain situations (especially if you can make an alt account and do coop disconnect to transform turn 1).

    - Credit to "Aelita#7313" (u/Nainil) on the Puzzle and Dragons Community Discord server. Please reach out to him or myself with corrections or suggestions.

    *Denotes additions by me

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Being in arenas and not remembering/knowing the spawns

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Is Grandis better in his first evo, or second?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Will we get the persona event tomorrow on ENG version?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    Returning to pad after around 3 years of not playing -NEED SOME TEAM HELP

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    First time playing P&D ever and I decided to open my first godfest pack as it is my first pack I’ve bought since I had enough and wanted to ask, is this any good?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Well I say, it’s a wonderful day

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:42 AM PDT

    Returning to PAD after a couple of years and need some help with teambuilding please

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I NEED HELP :| I’ve been playing this game for years... and have yet to understand the assist and leader skills,which cards to use which’s cards are the best for each team, can someone please help me with team building THANK YOUU T-T any help is appreciated

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    5/10 of my rolls this godfest were Inas... I still can’t decide if that means I’m lucky or unlucky ��

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    Is it worth running 50 stam senri to try to get her/her gem? Or is the drop rate so abysmal that there's no point?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Returning after 5 years no idea what to focus on building

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I need help bulding a team for ultimate arenas and alt ultimate arenas. Preferably a team with aljae.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    I have 3 imp. Atk latents if anyone wants them? You can literally trade me whatever, I don't care id just rather give to someone to use them then me sell them off. 317698278

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    returning player, need help with assists for AA4.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Box part 1

    Box part 2 and current Aten team

    I stopped playing about 1.5-2 years ago and just log in to do some daily dungeons/challenges and roll in collab a every now and then. Was able to trade in my reincarnated Aten in exchange for base form so I could try out the Mega version. I somehow managed to scrape by A6 and AA3 this week but now i'm having trouble with AA4.

    Current team is: Aten (G. Dracoblade for bind resist), 7C SA, no latents yet. SR OdinDra (Nico equip), SB+ SA, 5SDR Mega Kanna (Fujin), Cloud Resist SA, Healer killer, 3SBR, Dark damage reduction SR Horus (Rikuu equip), Tape resist SA, Dragon, 2 God killer, 2 SBR SR Indra (Zeus Avatama), SB+, 5SDR

    With this team Dyer needs turns to transform so i usually start with Indra to skill baste and tank the first haste. If there are better assists/evolutions/subs available in my box, plz help. If there are any decent 6x5 leads in my box that can tackle the dungeon i'm willing to build that team too. :)

    I think the farthest i made it in AA6 was Nohime's floor but i didn't have Odin's skill available and got wiped.

    Also looking for a poison surge and vdp latent. Name your price?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/braixens
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for friends in general for my alt account 370256460

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I run aten(planning I evolve to mega awoken once I get my hands on another diamond dragon fruit), great witch of icy flowers reeche possibly red or blue Odin in the future but I plan to use aten in my number one slot for a LONG time. Possibly nelle if I get good subs for my main and a leader to pair with her in my main. Planning to replace reeche cause she's kinda not end game material. Add me i have like 30 slots left. I would probably accept a lot of people

    submitted by /u/mangopulpz
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations for Good Teams

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    Finally hit .01%! It's taken me so long to actually get here due to real life happening, but I'm pretty sure this means I get my first crown.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Just threw away my first possible clear in A6 on floor 19. Saw he didn't have a shield, thought it'd be an easy kill and threw away my chance.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Cheeeeehooooooooooooo look at that exp!

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    Trading Poison Surge Latent, looking for VDP Latent please! ID: 331 531 489

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    just cheesed shura realm and i got a poison latent, would anyone be kind enough to trade a vdp latent? i havent ever seen a vdp latent so i cant make the trade, but if someone would be willing i would greatly appreciate it =]

    cries in aten

    submitted by /u/kisekis
    [link] [comments]

    If you are in need of a Tri-god Mask they are in today’s P&D Pass dungeon

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    It's definitely worth it for the GFE rolls, latents, evo materials and +297's

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for menoa and remu friends! ID: 399,852,404

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Any nice people wanna play with a really bad noob?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I'd like to start farming monster points in the 2player areas but I'm a player short.

    My rank is like — early teens? — and I have a team assembled but idk if they're very good or not. (At least they're high level and have evolved a couple o times.)

    I'm in eastern time zone and will be around during the weekdays if anyone's interested.

    submitted by /u/erythr0psia
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] September 2020 Quest - Challenge Level 10

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    I’m really tempted to buy Odysseus to run as a helper sub for my light ney team but I’m not sure if it’s a good use of my event medals. Is there something else I should save for?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment