• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons DadGuide and Miru Bot end of life announcement

    Puzzle & Dragons DadGuide and Miru Bot end of life announcement


    DadGuide and Miru Bot end of life announcement

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    Overview

    I've received a request from GH's lawyers (via Apple) to take down DadGuide. If you're interested in the details, you can read them here: https://pastebin.com/9U56CyzS

    I'll be releasing a new version of the app on the Play Store shortly which will contain details about the shutdown; unfortunately my release certificate for the AppStore ran out a week ago and I'm not motivated enough to fix that and do a release for iOS.

    Timeline

    The app will be removed from the AppStore on Friday. It will be removed from the Play Store a week after I receive their complaint there.

    The data endpoints will continue running for 30 days, after which I will disable it and existing DadGuide installations will stop updating.

    Some time after that I will take down the machine hosting Miru Bot, and delete the various resources (images, voices, animations, raw data, etc) that I'm serving from the CDN.

    Replacements

    If anyone is interested in running the data/image pipelines, all my code is open source, mostly scripted, but will still take quite a bit of effort to get things running. You should have experience with MySql, Python, Bash, and general sysadmin type work.

    If you're interested in hosting a replacement for Miru Bot (assuming someone handles the backend data that Miru relies on) all those plugins are open source as well.

    Feel free to speak up on Discord if you're interested.

    Thanks to everyone who used and supported DadGuide and Miru Bot over the years! It's been fun.

    submitted by /u/tactical_retreat
    [link] [comments]

    I need more myr

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    [NA] [News] Shining Dragon Swordsman Tournament Rankings Top 3. Rewards on 8/14.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Beach Gacha Updates

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    What are your fastest AA3/A5 teams for Qilin Dragon invades?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I've seen a few one off comments in threads about the invade rate, but given that we've had a lot of new leaders/subs since AA3 came out, what are people using? I imagine Yugi/Nelle, VIdeal, Aljae teams (based on what's been said so far) but I'd be interested to hear about the more interesting teams and also the speediest teams to help give everyone ideas for the next 10 days of possible farming.

    Personally, I'm considering something with Vergil to try something new and to melt VDP devils.

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's not much, but I finally cleared A4. Hopefully this can clear A5 and the Alt arenas.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Samurai 3 Equips

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Even though there has been a delay on the new revos and assists for the Sam3 pantheon, I'm curious as to know in which ones are safe to reincarnate and which ones are safe for assist evo?

    submitted by /u/HispanicZuoh
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Toragon Leads! ID: 331, 572, 247

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Ideally too if we can coordinate and help me have enough skill boosts in 2P and I'll disconnect turn one. I'm trying out the Fasca leader swap team and it only has like 9 skill boosts lol. I can return the favor too! (my toragon also has VDP latent)

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    Requesting Endless Annihilation Cheese team

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    title

    Found these, so far

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnX-VcCYEko

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QesWsjVSrMc (I'm sure the Mamiya and Doppo are replaceable with other units)

    submitted by /u/FrontSubject
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a ninth angel for trade?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Mankind’s best Doggo

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Tamadra Team tryout

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    [Brag] Got my first Qilindra with this sleeper op team comp!

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Actual clear reward for endless corridors; first time something like this has happened? Probably one of the most viable options for farming (per time/stamina) if you can clear consistently, which I can’t.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    LF sevenzard please 365 938 404

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Desperately trying to evolve Odin dragon to complete my turn 1 Dyer transformation. I have several gems for trade. Hopefully we can work something out

    submitted by /u/JevinNguyen
    [link] [comments]

    I used to play PAD awhile back and re-downloaded it and have been playing recently. I need some help with a team or what monsters to evo. My current team is included.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Spent all my gems and bought all three packs to finally get this card!! Only cause I'm a fan of EVA damn 1.5%.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Is it safe to reincarnate Hao from Shaman Collab?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Has there ever been a time where Gung-ho buffed a Collab monster so much they made a Mega Awoken form? I am worried, because if Shaman Collab ever gets a rerun, Hao might get a Mega Awoken.

    submitted by /u/GodlyAnnoyingOrange
    [link] [comments]

    I know its very difficult and not really feasible for many people, but did you know endless anni gives a guarenteed qilin dragon gem (the gem) every clear?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    I’ve got quite a few units I think are good, what are some good teams to make? I’m not exactly sure who to use with who

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Probably not a great team but boy do I love my Crying Devils.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Got my first full awoken and latent awoken leader. That extra coin leader!! Lmk what you think. Message me your team goals: Tamadra and latent tamadras

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment