• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons The 3P Evangelion Experience

    Puzzle & Dragons The 3P Evangelion Experience


    The 3P Evangelion Experience

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    [JP] [News] Buffs to Siegfried and Cu Chulainn

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    The EVA collab monster’s actives inspired me...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    I honor of its short resurgence, the shitpost storm. Here is my offereing.. Thank you u/Lukeylin.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Plushies in the exchange shop

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    What's the point of them? I can see the skill up value but there's dungeons for that so I don't really get it.

    submitted by /u/thystrongword
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone running full pixel teams?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Curious if anyone is utilizing pixel leader skills that require full pixel teams.

    submitted by /u/bisquitpants
    [link] [comments]

    Help building Aljae x Menoa team

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    So AA4 is a dungeon I have yet to clear and I thought that maybe I could try to clear it using Aljae x Menoa to do so. The issue is that I'm having a hard time picking which subs and assists to use. I would ideally like to cover all the attributes and have every cc immunity. I've tried some combos but have not come to a decision on the best team based on my box. Box: http://imgur.com/a/Rg6b4ha

    submitted by /u/athaiii
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you get the Calm Dragonbound, Rikuu equip [4015]?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Dad guide has no drop dungeons listed and padx only lists a Japanese dungeon but the monster is still listed under the descended set. Was there an event that I missed where it was exchangeable? I'm looking to grab a couple to round out my Dante/Remu team and have a couple extra skill boost equips.

    submitted by /u/kenzomon
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon][Guide] Lazy method for floors 5-7 of EVA 3p dungeon

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Finally back after 4 years! Need some help with team creation.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Anyone know which level of the evanglion gives the best medal rate drops?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I thought it would be the 50 stam one with the 10 levels as that could be 10 potential drops, but with a single veroah lead i've been getting as few as 4 medals so i'm not so sure anymore :/ The dungeon itself is also not the easiest as theres a few annoying mechanics so i was thinking of just switching to the regular 50 stam mythical difficulty one

    submitted by /u/benhu12341
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot this was no awoken skills...

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    [LF] Dyer w/SDR friends (shelling ford equip a plus!), 316685294

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Running Aten w/ NY Reeche equip (will have VDP latent as soon as the person im trading with responds haha).

    Also run akine groina and eventually will run norza once I can get the subs from GF/Relic drags

    submitted by /u/snarkpupps
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Skyfall Sucks.... im so sorry.... get all the way to the end just to die.. F

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    What is the song used in first part of Eva collab dungeon?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    I know the song used for boss is Beethoven's Ode to Joy.

    I know I have heard the other...just can't remember what it is

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a few Dyer friends, I'll probably slap on a vdp next time the latent dungeon comes around but no promises lol hmu 376531375

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:15 PM PDT

    I need advice for best evolution

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:55 PM PDT

    August C9 clear.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Sooo Im tempted to roll hard on EVA... Hear me out.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Okay soooooooo. I dont care for much of this collab at all, however, the equip forms of all of the cards that have one, are damn cute.

    I can't get over it. Its really annoying. I want to farm all of the tamas in the exhange as well. Hmmm ill pull 4 more times maybe... Maybe not. Any way i hope you all are doing well!!!

    submitted by /u/LMTDVocab
    [link] [comments]

    Personal Ads Tuesdays! [Looking For] Megathread Aug 11 - Aug 17

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Looking For that special someone to fill out your friend list? Post your information here.

    RULES:

    • Only put ONE leader per post. If you are looking for more than 1 leader, you can make multiple posts.

    • To keep things organized, if the Leader+Region you are looking for has already been posted in this thread, make your post a REPLY to that post. If you do not follow this rule, your post will be removed.

    • To make your post, copy the following code and fill it out: (if you're on a mobile app or cannot copy/paste, provide the same information in your post)

    [Monster icon] (optional, look up from http://kawaii.xn--q9jyb4c/iconify/) #Monster name | Region | ID | Leader Lvl | +Eggs | Skill Lvl | |:----------:|:-----------:|:----------:|:--------:|:---------:| | NA/JP/EU | 333,333,333 | optional | optional | optional | Additional comments: Optional, can list your other leaders here 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    LF> Valentine Ideal friends ,I run these leads : 334,078,277

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Beleth Trade

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    I missed Beleth again, stupid work schedule, and I'm impatient. Anyone want to trade me one? Happy to see what I have that you want!

    ID 328,042,450

    Boring@/r

    submitted by /u/BoringWhiteMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment