• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 4, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Unique Gems on Evo Tree - QoL Enhancement

    Puzzle & Dragons Unique Gems on Evo Tree - QoL Enhancement


    Unique Gems on Evo Tree - QoL Enhancement

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Not sure how to submit suggestions to GungHo, but maybe if people agree with this feature, they'll see it. It would be awesome if at the bottom of the evo tree, it would show the fact that a monster can be turned into a unique gem, and how many you already have.

    I don't know about the rest of you, but I keep certain monsters around because I might eventually want to make them into a gem, only to later find out I already acquired 2 of their gems and just didn't remember. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/phobia42
    [link] [comments]

    Bramgar and Reiwas AA2 clear!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    How do you get gems from monsters whose dungeons are probably not going to be ran for a while?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    I just got back into the game and was trying to get my bastet super reincarnated and my odin dragon reincarnated but noticed i now need these gems, but the monsters dungeons dont seem to be coming back anytime soon

    submitted by /u/mereiverson
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best thing to buy with monster points?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Which monsters prevent leader shields from carrying over to the next floor like Myne in AA4?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    My team for farming Extreme Challenge Arena, Mischief of the Scattering Petals

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    At the point where I can use some official team building help from people very familiar with AA4

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pJzr4wt this an ambitious first attempt at clearing aa4 but its def possible Id say. I started with a double devil shinji swap on a 6x5 board, unfortunately he needs 7 combos with vdps. Then i went to dorna swapping, unfortunately only one of my accounts has her and my other one didnt have a megazord or someone1 to plus 1 combo off a row to make 7c on a small board.

    So here i am doing double bzela swaps. And its been going pretty good except for getting up to these tamas. I can stall for quite a bit with bzelas massive shield but even with a bzela active, mini buff from shinji and gabriev active which made a few additional light combos sky fall, I still couldnt deal enough damage to drop the masks. At this point I can maybe stick in a nuke active to kill them. I could try to swap shinji for alice as she has a better light buff and chakeol still can cover awoken binds. Or i can put on tamadra killers latents on one of my people.

     Both my teams are in the link. But you cant see the latents there. Cardinal has 4 sdr 1 heart double boost gabriev has 3 devil killers, chakeol has 6 sdr, shinji has 3 gods killers bzelas has 3 gods. On the other team saline has 2 double heal boost 2 sdr, bride esca has 3 god killers, claiomh has 3 devil killers, bzela has 3 gods and valeria has poisen surge which I know is an epic screw up because shes bindable but its seems to be going ok there. If I was to put tamadra killers on one of my people who would it be. Even though shinji is my only devil killer for one team, I'm thinking I would give them to him as he will just pale in comparision to gabriev for killing devils and I would probably just let gabriev do it anyway. I need a way to deal with these tamadra. I do also see that faust got double tama killing ontop of 4 dark orb enchance but I seem to be streched pretty much to the max needed skill boost to swap to the bzelas. Unfortantly I might have to wait for the 99,999 buff to SFUAs because I have 2 and 3 SFUAs on my respective accounts. If I SFUA then with the account with 3 that should deal 299,997 and then they will be pinged to death by the lights. Thats how that will work right?? 
    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Aten friends! Help me beat this weekend challenge :D | 372317328

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    when Amen A5 just isn’t enough

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Took five tries, at least worth the rewards.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    [Video] Anna Kyoyama Challenge #2, Vidar Descended - Assist Invalid!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Mmm, Milk

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:16 PM PDT

    You don’t have to have a perfect team to beat the weekend challenge

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Help for Vildar’s stage (July 2020 Monthly quest) [Team Building]

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I've been having trouble with trying to beat the stage since yesterday and haven't beat it since. All of the previous enemies are bad enough as it, so having the final boss be almost unbeatable is just the cherry on top of the cake. I've been using VIdeal, Awoken Anubis, Revo Aten (For time extend) Zela, Summer Yog Sothoth and VIdeal helper. All team building help would be appreciated. Imgur link to monster box here: https://imgur.com/a/H6UXzHF.

    submitted by /u/Desperate-Exercise
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] Someone with Toragon for Vidar clear! Normally run Dyer w/ Shelling Ford Equip | 385985338

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    pls send help

    submitted by /u/KronobeBryant
    [link] [comments]

    [LF] [Help] Bride Rushana friends and team help (362,419,352)

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hi all, recently brushed the dust of my Bride Rushana sitting around and am looking for BRushana friends as well as team-building help! if anyone plays her i would much appreciate some IDs and advice :) My wood box is not very developed unfortunately, but I have Raizer, Bastet, Zela, Odin, Odin dragon, Meimei, Susano, Gronia, Fujin, Cian, Reeta, Sylvie, and Rex. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/imoutofmana
    [link] [comments]

    [Dungeon] 0 stam Pixel Zeus & Hera - (2 minutes) Singleplayer 1Combo feat. meme cards

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Help on building a base Menoa team

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hi folks, I've been able to pull one Menoa lately and according to jp tier list she should be my strongest leader. Since I'm quite newbie I really struggle understanding which of my current cards could fit as decent subs for her, I would appreciate your help.

    Box https://imgur.com/gallery/joC0Ln9

    If you think my box is quite short for a Menoa team or I should drop Menoa and build something else, feel free to say so.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/orgabool
    [link] [comments]

    Metagame & Theorycrafting! Weekend [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Happy Weekend!

    Feel free to discuss anything about new monsters, dungeon, content or just your own ideas here.

    To put monster icons directly in your comments, use Iconify

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    haven't played in a while and don't understand some things, she any good?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    LF Dyer w/ Fagan Rai equip. 334,387,374

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Just looking for one, will more than likely BF as long as you'll always have it up.

    submitted by /u/CJColado
    [link] [comments]

    Can I get Norza from the 100 Godfest pulls?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Can I gey Norza from the 100 Godfest pulls or am I wasting my time rerolling my accounts trying to get her?

    submitted by /u/Adamb122
    [link] [comments]

    Team help

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys recently started again. https://imgur.com/a/aQN8ZJx there's my box, any good teams I can start working for slowly? Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/seanryubowles
    [link] [comments]

    LF Norza friends (376,855,451). Run Yomi, Norza, and Fasca in the first 3 slots.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment