• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Sacred Relic Dragon Saga returns!

    Puzzle & Dragons [JP] Sacred Relic Dragon Saga returns!


    [JP] Sacred Relic Dragon Saga returns!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys can you share your teams for Hao for some reason I like him but don’t what subs are for him and what to pair with ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    When a card is bound (regular bound not awoken bound)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Does the cool down of the active decrease even while the card is bound?

    submitted by /u/juked1s
    [link] [comments]

    Team Building Help for a noob

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Hi, I need help with a good team and I'm also wondering what I should be aiming for at the moment? I've finished normal and I've done up to 3-2 on technical

    My box

    submitted by /u/SeanChinx
    [link] [comments]

    When will NA get Samurai God 3 Revos/equips?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    If we do...will they be this month or next?

    Really want the new Takeda Shingen Revo/equip and Uesugi Kenshin Revo

    Uesugi Kenshin having a new 8 turn active skill will be nice to have.

    The only other one I have is Tokugawa. IMO SFUA is the only big change they made to him.

    submitted by /u/RegulusTheHeartOfLeo
    [link] [comments]

    aa4 speedrunk

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    [Dungeon] 0 stam Qilin Descended - (2 minutes) Singleplayer 1Combo swipe farming in 2020

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Help with team building

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    After a long while I've come back to PAD and every time I come back I get super confused. With the 100 rolls, I'm really not sure what builds I can make. I think I was trying to make a Gronia team when I last left, but not really sure anymore if that's good.

    If anyone can give me guidance on which way to look, I'd appreciate that.

    https://imgur.com/a/Jt8HuKf

    submitted by /u/hungry-potato
    [link] [comments]

    Darkseid Is - Tama Infest Any% Speedrun - 21.1s

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    359135424 need a toragon leader friend to clear vidar

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    [Event][NA] 0stam A6 30min Time Attack 7/4-7/5, World Tree Rune & Extra Slot x10 rewards

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Team building help

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Recently started playing again after a two or so year break. A lot has changed. I have no idea if there's anything in my box that could be put together as a solid team. Any help would be appreciated :)

    Link to box pics: https://imgur.com/a/sSF9Ch1

    submitted by /u/wvimev
    [link] [comments]

    [Misc] Emperor Underwear Man & Jin farming

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    4th Sub for Aljae

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Currently running (no equips as of yet):

    Aljae/Anna/SR Indra/SR Horus

    Any suggestions for 5th slot?

    submitted by /u/10LoL
    [link] [comments]

    A few hundred tamadras and got a perfect run.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Where are you using your extra latent awakening slots?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    [LF] Quilin (ID: 372, 942, 458)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm recently getting back into PAD, and was helpfully informed that my box had potential to make a SR.Leilan team. One of the EVO materials is Quilin's gem, for which I need Quilin.

    However, when I checked how to get him (at http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=5118), it said it was in the 2018-2019 dungeons. I've been absent from the PAD scene for quite a while now, so I have no idea how to get past monsters, or even if you can get past monsters. Or whether his dungeon will roll around again now in 2020. I have no clue. So, I was wondering if anybody could help me out (either by trade, or advice). [pics of my box --> https://imgur.com/a/DXCmFxO]. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/iserij
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to de-evo REVO yoh while shamin kings collab is still here?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    [Team] Aljae X Menoa Team?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/JWxNPGC

    Any input would be helpful. Also need advice on assists.

    submitted by /u/44elite444
    [link] [comments]

    Lf: Yugi Friends. Anybody out there? (395,257,455

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    I pulled Nelle during 100 rolls and am now looking to build a team. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Enegblue0
    [link] [comments]

    [PSA] Android users, you may have to close & reopen PAD to get your PAD Pass dungeon to show up today

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:25 AM PDT

    4am rolled around (EST) and while I saw the daily snowglobe dungeon show up, the PAD pass dungeon wasn't there. Since yesterday was the end of the free trial, I wondered if there was a billing issue. I checked and I had 30 days left according to in-game message, and my bank showed the charge on the statement.

    Hmm. I checked PAD again and the dungeon still wasn't there. So I quit the game completely and reopened it. There it was. All of this may have been common sense to some but I'm not the brightest crayon in the box. Hopefully this will help anyone else who didn't see the dungeon immediately show up.

    submitted by /u/Straightedge779
    [link] [comments]

    Off-Topic Fridays! [Discussion] Megathread

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Introducing... Off-Topic Fridays! A free-for-all thread where almost anything goes. The Rules of Reddit still apply and please be mindful of Reddiquette.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Just starting out

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    Hi! I've had this game since the last monster hunter event, though I haven't really learned what some good team setups are. I did all 100 super godfest pulls, are there any good teams i can try to make rn?

    edit: list of monsters https://imgur.com/gallery/aFGrw5V

    submitted by /u/DeeDee_KillerQueen
    [link] [comments]

    LF Base Menoa or Norza, 364 783 239, other occasional leads shown

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment