• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 2, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA level up your under 99 cards when running Tamadras

    Puzzle & Dragons PSA level up your under 99 cards when running Tamadras


    PSA level up your under 99 cards when running Tamadras

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    An AA4 clear with dual SR Raph, cleared on stream earlier!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Finally got the consistent ~20 min AA4 clears down

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Patch 18.4 Notes

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Pixel Zeus and Hera are Tora-gone

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Hi guys I need help beating pixel zeus and Hera on the quest, but I can't seem to figure out the right team match up for them, any advice?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    What are you using/saving your stones for?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    With the current SGF; new stones and trade fodder with PAD pass; and announcement of DMC (and other possible collabs from what we see in JP), what is everyone planning to do with their stones?

    Specifically, if there are guaranteed GFE a few months from now with the pass, and perhaps slightly more stones for light-IAP (and maybe even more for whales with the price reduction), where will they go?

    I'm personally debating a few rolls for this SGF and saving fodder and stones for DMC (6 stone) but it seems like most have given up on Mickey (which would have required more stones and less fodder), so I'm less sure on how much to save in the hopes of My Hero Academia and Evangelion (which seems weaker but just got buffs).

    submitted by /u/Tertius3
    [link] [comments]

    Rolled an ice floe yuri, any good team suggestions?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    I can post my monster box if you ask but general pointers would also be appreciated

    submitted by /u/CatalystCaller
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to beat Vidar?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Hey guys! Newly returning to the game and im finding VIdar impossible. Rainbow team barely scratches him. Tried my green team with two VDBs amounting to ~500mil damage on some cards and still only just denting him. I saw some people beating him with Toragon but is there any other way? I also have a Raijin which seems to have a similar lead skill

    submitted by /u/davgao
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] Anna Kyoyama Challenge! Pixel Zeus & Hera Descended

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    What are those empty slots in my monster character profile?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    On my Reincarnated Vajrab dude, on the bottom of his profile I see 6 open slots.

    At the same time, I don't see it on some of my other monsters, like my Mega Awoken Skuld or astaroth.

    What is this feature?

    submitted by /u/Sea_Outside
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Awoken Kali & Rein Vajrayaksa looking for 7x6 friends, build suggestion descended quest expert if feeling helpful? <3

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    348,555,463

    Mainly use Kali and Vajra. Trying to find a 7x6 lead that pairs nice with Kali. Active everyday and Vajra is my second to make material farming easy.

    If feeling generous and wouldnt mind helping me figure out if I have any meta potential hidden in my boxes to help beat the expert question dungeons I would greatly appreciate it. If I'm able to clear some from suggestions I'll trade off some choice Mats out of appreciation

    Monster box contents: http://imgur.com/a/FI1x4sS

    submitted by /u/ProduceRound4711
    [link] [comments]

    finally beat vidar! erika is super OP against him

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Looking to make SK only team, and am new so not sure what's good. I am almost at 3 rainbow claws so you can suggest one of those units as well. Currently using ryuno as leader w/ leveled 6 stars

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    New-ish player hitting a wall, need team building recs

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    [Team building] Need some box help.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    [Team building] Need some box help.

    Took a long hiatus from the game. My current/old team I used doesn't seem to be as effective. Wondering if I can get some help developing a new team.

    I used to run an A.yomi dark team. Looking at my box team I think I can make a semi-decent aljae team with the two Kali, and Horus. I am open to any suggestions. Thanks for any help

    https://preview.redd.it/56awhlhvzh851.png?width=408&format=png&auto=webp&s=8a2e242f591056003132dae30ca4af4247e1093c

    submitted by /u/itjustagame
    [link] [comments]

    New to PAD, played this file for a bit and was wondering if I should keep it or if I would be better off rerolling.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    Questions on Mitsunari in A6

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Good afternoon Everyone. So i was running A6 when Mitsunari Spawned and preemptively owned me with scatter. Now i do not run any anti-lead swap super latents, but I do run H. Bastet swap (and was the lead at the time). Does leader swapping prevent bosses from swaping out your lead? Or is this specific to Mitsunari as their skill explicitly states "You are not the true leader"?

    Thanks All!

    submitted by /u/Yonfire
    [link] [comments]

    I don't really mind rerolling so should I continue or just use this

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Closest I’ve come to perfect. Let me know if you’ve gotten better!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    So sad to see people say bride zela isn't good for transform meta :(

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    Unless you're dying for an Aljae... Part 2 of the godfest is pretty meh.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Returning Player Help Team Building

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Looking for Yugi friends 385795346

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Preferably one with an assist Evo including Skill Boost

    submitted by /u/MalificWolfDnD
    [link] [comments]

    All done for July!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment