• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons Guess I did pretty well today

    Puzzle & Dragons Guess I did pretty well today


    Guess I did pretty well today

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    AA4 with my junky team 100 free rolls provided most of the subs

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    [JP][NEWS] Evangelion buffs

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:58 AM PDT

    What are the awoken things on the right side of the screen when looking at a monster?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    Was (un)lucky enough to roll 4 more Ra’s in the 100 pulls

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Reinstalled PAD after 2-3 years, would love some advice

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi all, I stopped playing PAD back in 2017 or 2018, but just recovered my account yesterday. I haven't kept up with PAD at all since then, so I'm honestly feeling a little overwhelmed with all the changes.

    When I stopped playing, I was using Yog, Ra Dragon, Myr, and Male Hunter; but I'm sure the meta has changed drastically since then, so I was wondering if:

    1. I have the monsters in my box to assemble any more up-to-date teams? My current teams ( https://imgur.com/a/GkqXzuf) and my box ( https://imgur.com/a/WkDQy90)
    2. I should use my stones to take advantage of any of the current godfests or egg machines?

    Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/geoffreyt101
    [link] [comments]

    How to cancel pad pass?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Cant unsubscribe. I have an android. Ive logged onto google play and went to subscriptions and nothing shows up. Went to the app page, clicked manage subscriptions and still nothing shows. I just get directed to add more subscriptions. Tried this yesterday to avoid charges, and today.

    submitted by /u/D_Austoso
    [link] [comments]

    Low-effort teams for easy dungeons?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I realized it's a hassle to go through the monthly dungeons with my B&J team, especially with vdp, combo shields, and other gimmicks nowadays. Are there any other easy braindead teams that can do these dungeons quickly?

    submitted by /u/somedood0
    [link] [comments]

    What's the highest combo you've ever done?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Took a 3 month hiatus and Im back into it! I need some help!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I’m new to making ult accounts but I figured with the summer event giving 100 god pulls, why not? I rolled an Aten and was wondering if it’s possible to trade him to my main account before leveling my ult to lvl 110?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    [Discuss][NA] PAD Pass, Day 1 Dungeon Godfest Rolls

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Hamal 2561

    Neptune 125

    submitted by /u/CraeBaeBae
    [link] [comments]

    Pad pass REM spin

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    How to I access it? I did my daily, got a tamadra, and can't find how to spin the REM now

    submitted by /u/Laoscaos
    [link] [comments]

    How many dupes are you keeping after the 100 rolls?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:44 PM PDT

    The standard is 2 if I remember correctly. Personally I'm keeping 3 (1 for super Revo, 1 for potential pixel Evo, 1 for potential equip Evo); I can't imagine ever needing more than 3 of most of the pantheons personally

    submitted by /u/just4PAD
    [link] [comments]

    Reflecting on My PAD Story (2012 - 2013, Apr. 8, 2020 - Jun. 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Hi all, just in a bit of a writing mood, so there's no real point to this. But I definitely wanted to jot down my current thoughts while they're still floating around and maybe see if they resonate with anyone else.

    Twice I've played and stopped playing this game now, for the same reason both times--to focus on work. The most common reason I hear for people dropping the game is that it's no longer fun for them, that they get bored with it, or something along those lines, but that was never the case with me. In fact it's the complete opposite, that I find the game too fun.

    I wouldn't say I had an addiction at all, but I do have an addictive personality in general. When I get into something, I have to do it well (or as well as I personally can manage), or I'm not satisfied. This and PAD's stamina system absolutely do not go well together. Both times I played the game, I had the stamina meter constantly running in the back of my mind. Sometimes I would wake up in the morning to impulses of checking the available dungeons for the day, or go to bed, having made sure I'd burned my remaining stamina or cleared everything I needed to for the day.

    Different people have different relationships with the game, and the above surely sounds strange to some of you out there, and maybe even stupid. But like I said, that's just how I chose to play and manage my account, and at some point became unhappy with the amount of time and mental effort that I funneled into the game, almost by compulsion. There's the common mantra with games with IAP's that goes "spend responsibly," but in my case it was more like "play responsibly."

    I hope this doesn't sound like a rant, because it's really not. I'm actually very thankful for what I got out of the game these past two months. It was absolutely insane to see how the game has changed in the past 6.5 years I was away from it. I definitely spent the better half of some days in quarantine reading up on strategies, team building guides, and trying to clear in-game content. Being transported to PAD land when I had nowhere else to go was a great blessing.

    Everything about the game considered--the clean gameplay, depth of strategy, technical ceiling, range of appeal, rewards and perks systems--makes me think it state-of-the-art, both as a business and a product. I'm quite grateful for the ride.

    submitted by /u/gtj12
    [link] [comments]

    So apparently the “Monster Exchange” has some good stuff. Like the Jewel of Creation Diamond Dragon Fruit and the Ancient Tri-God Mask. For some cheap things in “Purchase Monster”

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    At long last. I have that dang mask

    submitted by /u/BluePotato12345
    [link] [comments]

    Box [Help] for an Aljae team please!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    So far this is the current Aljae team I made, but I feel like it's sub optimal and am struggling with anything mythic plus because it takes Aljae awhile to transform I think. I would like to make an Aljae team that can clear basically everything if that's possible. Also should buy a pack of stones and roll on this current God fest?

    https://i.imgur.com/ohA5UhTl.jpg

    This is my box:

    https://i.imgur.com/ak1taPCl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/qe2KmjYl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/iLOA3zTl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/jjXB6XYl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/t0TrGFSl.jpg

    https://i.imgur.com/I2C7B1Zl.jpg

    submitted by /u/Pmart213
    [link] [comments]

    When are we gonna knock down the mega thread of the 100 pulls so I can brag about my individual achievements during such time?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Do I need to be on the same app store account to make a purchase???

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I have my app store account for a long time, and never really bought anything at all in it. My brother has a card on his account and he borrowed it for me. But when I get into the game and try to get the free pass, I get an error with the app store.

    So, do I need to make purchases on the same account as I downloaded pad??

    submitted by /u/xRaziel_
    [link] [comments]

    Norza Team Help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Hi folks. Got lucky with a Norza a while back and didn't have good enough subs for a team. With those 100 rolls I was hoping someone would be willing to glance through my box and see if I have anything worth buildng a team with. Currently using a Grandis team with evo Grandis, super re Leilan, awoken Inahime and either re Cao Cao or Orya. All assists just add fire damage or fire orb change. 10 combo with a row i can do about 600m total now before killers (leilan is a machine she does 1/3 of that on her own and cao cao is 1/10 of that but has good skills i guess?)

    Anyway I went through a checked how many skill charge awokens I have and I dont think I have enough for Norzas change even with skills used but id like to see anyway. Im also not sure if I have mobs off attribute that may still be good.

    Here's my list by mob points

    Mobs By MP https://imgur.com/gallery/ukNVCG0

    Thank you for reading!

    As a funny aside, I played years ago with a Gremory team and literally gave up because I couldnt get a Pandora or 2 for my team and it was difficult to get a lowly x144 combo. Now I have 4 pandoras and have only been playing 71 days 🤣🤣🤣

    submitted by /u/winterborn27
    [link] [comments]

    I just pulled Veroah and pulled Madoo earlier. Do I have the capability to make a good team with them, or should I look for something, in which case what should I look for?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    LF Brahma gem (393,351,457)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Looking for Brahma gem if anyone can help me out only gems I have available to trade are machine goemon, lindworm, Noah, Quetzalcoatl, sol and mani, machine Zeus and light Fagan if anyone can help me out please?

    submitted by /u/Penguinlover1986
    [link] [comments]

    Lolz get Aten/Dyer'ed - now to farm Tams

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Returning Player! Trying to get back into it with some team help!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:58 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/ZehmNxN

    This is my box and couple teams i have been using recently.

    I remember the last time I was really serious about playing I used Zella Kitty to clear most content. I do believe that I was working towards building B&J but I don't remember at all what i was doing with her. I have the spring forward medal and was thinking of using it on Jirayai, but unclear which is actually the best. My goals right now are to be able to clear the July dungeon on Expert as well as the P&D Pass memorial level 3.

    submitted by /u/mereiverson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment