• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] 2000 Days and still trash at the game

    Puzzle & Dragons [Achievement] 2000 Days and still trash at the game


    [Achievement] 2000 Days and still trash at the game

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Cleared AA4! Feels so good to be "on top" again!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    [Quick tip] This is only relevant *IF* you're into crosses, but Wedding Rushana is a stellar lead you might or might not want to miss.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    As I said, if you're not into crosses you can completely ignore this post, because even if Wedding Rushana is a very good sub in general, she herself absolutely doesn't justify rolling June Bride REM if you didn't intend to.

    However.

    I want to bring to your attention that Wedding Rushana is the best cross lead PAD has yet to offer (and considering the rythm at which we get actual playable cross leads, she's likely going to remain the best for a while). Or, well, if she's not the #1 bestest, she's top3 at worst. But imo, she's the best.

    As a cross lead, she is special for being both one of 3 only 7x6 leads AND one of the rare triple-cross leads. Alongside bringing massive firepower, good HP and a blessed matching time buff. In general, she is vastly superior to all other cross leads, and even among the 2 others 7x6 cross leads (Karin Kanzuki (which is amazing too) and Allatu (which beg for an ult and an awoken)) she stands out with her very balanced kit of power, defense, sub potential (although slightly limited) and utility.

    A cross lead of this potency is unprecedented, and seeing how we get new playable cross leads once every 3 blue moons, she's going to stay at the top for a while.

    You would think that you can get away with not having one yourself and pair with a Wedding Rushana friend. Which is true. To some extent.

    I mean. You can. But Wedding Rushana's optimal pairing is herself, and she has no pairing that can both make use of her features lead features. Vanilla Rushana is the closest we can get to being an """optimal""" pairing, but at the same time she's inferior in almost every aspect (both as a lead and as a card in general), which reduces the potency of the team.

    Other pairings exist, and can work. But for the sake of clearing high tier dungeons, Wedding Rushana is optimaly paired with herself. Which is why you might be interested in getting yourself one.

    However, I don't think herself justify rolling this REM of overall mediocre/decent value, so trading might be a reasonable option. Even more so considering how we just got 100 free SGF pulls.

    Again. This is only if you're into crosses, and even if you are, it doesn't necessarily justify rolling this REM. Just keep in mind that this is a yearly REM (although we do get a special GF every now and then in which she might be featured), and that the next decent cross lead might come out in a long while. Or maybe in the next collab. We don't know. We know for sure that GH devs aren't too much intro crosses so take that into account too

    Just my 2 cents ~

    Take care o/

    If you want you can look up into Ilmina.com and see for yourself. Here I prepared a query to display all cross lead which can match at least 2 colors (as mono-color cross leads are irrelevant even in 7x6), and with at the very least x2 ATK per cross (anything below that might as well not exist, as anything belown x2.5 is already barely relevant if it's 6x5).

    submitted by /u/Yamakyu
    [link] [comments]

    [Review] June Bride REM

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    Who do you want to marry? Obviously Zela is best girl. As usual this is based off my experience playing the cards in JP and referencing various JP youtubers. I like to think this as a practical guide rather than a comprehensive review - if it doesn't have practical purpose than I'm not going to comment. As usual here's my overall comments on the REM:

    Note that I don't play multiplayer so I can't comment on the usefulness of cards from that perspective.

    Here's my top picks as usual:

    9*

    Roche

    • Extremely cute animation - not quite on the level of BZela wink
    • Very easy to use leader, can pair with herself or Academy Apollo. Not worth chasing even with that useful 4CD burst active.
    • Equip is extremely good in NA considering no Mickey & Friends - only other alternatives are really Kurama to deal with Odindra in AA4.

    BZela

    • Another beginner friendly leader especially when pairing with Tifa/Fasca but can also take on AA4 with the buffed shield
    • Value as a sub has dropped substantially as short CD actives are much more effective IMO

    8*

    • Rushana - Great speed farming sub with a row making active and great VDP damage. I use her on my Luluna teams.

    7*

    • Panerai - another fixed 8s leader to help with time debuffs in A6/AA4. Unfortunately not as good without Mickey & Friends in NA. Still a great Algei sub to cover Fujin and 3 SB.
    • Kulia - AA4 capable leader with Hermei. Relatively easy to build with subs like Lasso available.
    • Izanagi - TA2 damage sub

    PS, I'm taking a break from PAD so won't be posting as frequently.

    submitted by /u/zoopido
    [link] [comments]

    July Quests 0 Stamina Descended Dungeons

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Hi, I think from Reni's PAD protic, our upcoming July quests should be Japan's May dungeons that were descended dungeons at 0 stamina each. Are there any descends worth farming since they are free to enter during the month of July? Here is the May dungeon list: https://pad.protic.site/may-quest-dungeons-2020/ Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VictimofKFC
    [link] [comments]

    Artist: Can you describe his key feature? GungHo:

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    [achievement] First A6 clear!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I got Tao Ren and Anna, but i cant get my boy Horohoro.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    I really want to skill her up but 30 daaaaamn

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    HiDdEn ReSOlVe

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I was wondering if there is any up to date English PAD tier list because I recently just started playing again and it seems my leads aren’t what they use to be.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    just spun Norza!!! I can finally replace my Yuri!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    [Team][Help] Having difficulty clearing current end-game content/adjusting to current meta

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    English voice acting in PAD

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I used to think that there were no English voices when you activated a skill. Then I realized Cotton and Shelling Ford had English VAs. What are some other monsters that have English voice actors?

    submitted by /u/Zerprent
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Need help building a team

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    New Player Need help building a team submitted by /u/rbdoza
    [link] [comments]

    [Team] Returning Player, team building help - running an Ed Team

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Hello, returned to check out game with the 100 rolls event going on...last time I played, I was running an Ed team. It looks like things have changed quite a bit since then...advice on what to build/focus on? Box link below, thanks!

    https://imgur.com/a/h1DqboV

    It's probably okay to assume I have most old pantheon units.

    submitted by /u/WanderingWasabi
    [link] [comments]

    Can i have your opinions? it is for Fasca team

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Old player but new. (Super fireworks godfest)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Hey guys lemme keep this short ive played for a while a couple years ago and i just started again yester and did the free 100 gf rolls and i think i got some pretty decent monsters. but we also got 50 free stones in the mail should i use those stones on this super fireworks godfest?

    submitted by /u/seanryubowles
    [link] [comments]

    LF Ina/Phenom friends, best friend available 374,313,470. Team Advice welcome.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I am a returning PAD player. Haven't played in a year or two probably. Rolled Ina with free rolls and looking for Phenom/Ina friends, have best friend available and any tram advice is welcome.

    Is Ina + Phenom really better then Inax2? Also not sure if I'm building the team right or what I should be looking for to adjust it better.

    Here is my team and notable dark box - https://imgur.com/gallery/GVYdJLE

    submitted by /u/SlayerSlate
    [link] [comments]

    Problem with binds.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Hey l've been playing this game for years but due to psi am only beginning the end game dungeons. I'm using a janky Norza team and tackling aa2. I'm constantly failing due to rushana binding half the team despite full bind resist and skillbind assist. I thought I understood binds but obviously not. At least 3 team members get bound for 10 turns including one leader. What am I missing? I can post my team(it's far from ideal but it sort of works).

    submitted by /u/stardent2000
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner question on super firework godfest

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Should i invest all my magic stones (174) into the Super Firework Godfest? Is it worth it or should i keep saving for something else?

    submitted by /u/Adamb122
    [link] [comments]

    Those are dolphins... in tuxedos...

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Also Cuaton be pimpin'... This is one weird event

    submitted by /u/33str
    [link] [comments]

    Teambuilding, Evos, Etc

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, I was wondering if yall could help me build a team or have any insight with my monster box. I recently got back into the game after 2 years and a lots changed. I use to run dmeta, myr, and edward elric but it seems they have become obsolete leads so if yall could help me out that would be great. I posted an imgur album of my moster box below.

    https://imgur.com/gallery/mHSYURJ

    submitted by /u/jeredreyes
    [link] [comments]

    Another returning player team help post

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I haven't played in a couple years and don't know what meta teams are anymore. I used to run a Yog team but I don't think he's used much anymore? I also have seen that Madoo is a good lead but I'm not sure if anything in my box is better or how to build around her.

    Box

    Thanks a lot for any help!

    submitted by /u/Manhattan_Flapjack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment