• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    Puzzle & Dragons How to get a friend to come back to PAD

    Puzzle & Dragons How to get a friend to come back to PAD


    How to get a friend to come back to PAD

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    This is by far the best rng luck I’ve ever had!! :’)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    Best use of $1

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    For those who say 'stop after silver'

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    [News][JP] YamaP roll buffs coming soon for Evangelion Collab (no buffs revealed yet)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Hitting damcap attack is honestly overrated.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    i dont deal damage to the guy!is my team just weak or u need to do something in order to deal damage?im a new player btw

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Roche Scissor-Hands Team

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Hey all!

    Just curious what folks are running with Bride Roche. I slapped a randomteam together with TPA out the wazoo, but I'm not sure what the best leader pairing is. I paired with NY Artemis but I'd like a shield I think.

    Also working on which subs would be best to flip Grigory.

    What are you guys using for teams?

    If it helps, I'd like to have a decent well rounded team to run arenas (not alt arenas lol).

    submitted by /u/myneighborpikachu
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, need some help with team building

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Hi, I am a returning player and was looking for some help on what units to build out. With my box, do I have units that can beat a4+ and aa1+? Last time I really played was when B&J were meta. Any help would be appreciated.

    Box: https://imgur.com/a/EtQrYsQ

    submitted by /u/primehunterx23
    [link] [comments]

    After the godfest rolls. I read that the 2 newest 7*s were the ones to target. Should I roll with this or reroll while I have the opportunity?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Roche?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Not sure how to feel about Roche-she seems pretty good, but I feel like lack of a Follow Up Attack of some sort can make it hard for teams based around her, but at the same time, her LS only requires 4 WD orbs so setting up a heart column for FUA is pretty easy.

    Seems like Tier 2 or Tier 1.5 maybe? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/10LoL
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't played in years. Are these rolls too advanced to start? Any help is appreciated!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    https://ibb.co/0hq53dw

    I've heard norza is unsable for a new account bc it's tough to build a team. Should I just reroll? What's a relatively easy lead that I should shoot for to take me through until end game? Thanks everyone!

    submitted by /u/Used-Passion
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for V Ideal friends for my Hao pls 394,546,443

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Anna x Aljae team build help.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    LF Aljae friend with any equip with sb. 324,862,236 (Leroyy@PGF)

    Also, this is currently my Anna X Aljae team. Any feedback is appreciated.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/dIwnnb0

    I'm not fully committed as I'm not sure if this team is worth investing (SRIndra and SRHorus not having the correct SA for now). Currently I've been using Alice X Fasca team to clear harder content but is currently unable to clear A6 and unable to reliably clear AA2 for now.

    Link to box: http://imgur.com/gallery/44VfIR4

    submitted by /u/tamtong
    [link] [comments]

    I have 2 spring forward medals and 50 rainbows. Should I keep hoarding these or is it cool to use them now?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    100 roll questions... What's good?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Is there a list for what all is in this machine, or have they not released it?

    I also have no idea what's good out of it. I've done all of my rolls, and I think my only 7* was Madoo. I also got Aten, but I'm not sure what all of his hype is.

    Tbh I'm not really sure what the hype is around any of the cards are, because I'm awful at this game lol.

    List of what I pulled in comments.

    Edit: box link http://imgur.com/gallery/gVLOAMt

    submitted by /u/Eslyn
    [link] [comments]

    June Bride Exchange

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Are either of the two top tier cards worth trading for? I have redundant fodder but not sure which would be best to go for...

    submitted by /u/kelleheruk
    [link] [comments]

    Best dollar spent

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:50 AM PDT

    So many years later and this still happens, but I feel like it's a bug. When things are on their last turn of being bound, but are bound by something else, their bind does not tick down for that turn. Is that supposed to happen?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    Kaguya hime

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    How do I get Kaguya-hime in order to ultra evolve kushinada?

    submitted by /u/gun0201
    [link] [comments]

    less than 1 out of a 10000 crazy pulls (June Bride)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Ok so I got two bride zela one from the free pull one from the dollar pull. Is she still any good? I have Alice so maybe she can do some work there?

    submitted by /u/LOZLINK
    [link] [comments]

    Yasss finally!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    DMC collab :0

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    Since this is announced for NA, the question is whether to trade for vergil or dante. I like vergil bc of his super blind and ez ls activation but it seems like dante is top tier due to his active and his pairing with remu. Odds are i wont have a friend with remu and i can pair vergil with minaka or fasca 🤔🤔

    submitted by /u/xdarrenz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment